"You have to betray teammates and allies or you will be internalled too" by Im not Monster

• Thread starter DeletedUser124067
  • Start date

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Oh hey I got mentioned in a picture that means I have been formally invited into the conversation :D

So for one, I like how you didn't paste the rest of the conversation because the next message showed that I, a UC player, was fighting somebody in Contra but we don't want people to think UC did anything now did we? Me and moonsun did a great duo player op in the beginning of the war to take the first deep vills which allowed tribemates to come nearby much easier.
My coplayer did mail leadership asking to set up a new op immediately after sending you that mail (I can get a screenshot if you really want it), but you knew I wasn't leadership because you as no-name leader should have had an open line with our leaders/offense coordinators to plan something but I guess you can say I shouldn't hide behind the leaders when I probably could have planned an op even as a normal tribe member if I wanted to / had time so I won't push that issue anymore than that.

Next up I agree barbs should not have been a focus come war time and that is a fair point but I would also argue most of the barbs taken were around frontline contra members, not like we were running to the rim.

The world played out how it did and as such every tribe has secret inactive players who you can't tell are inactive until a war comes. A shame the same 8 or so UC players carried the tribe, I'm sure if contra was on the back foot they would also have big players who don't have time to handle hundreds of incomings and would crumble much easier than expected. Every tribe has those players.

Finally, I just want to say I didn't mean to be accusing of anyone, I'm a very happy and positive player. I had fun this world, unfortunate the end game war was not as exciting as many hoped but I look forward to seeing some friends and enemies again in future worlds.

(P.S. I attached a screenshot with the rest of my conversation with Monster that he posted about me, I guess he didn't want to show UC attacking people, I took this villa about a day after this mail)

Cheers from your favorite Panther,

-Jared

i didnt hide the conversation to dont show you dont fight , i messaged you cuz i think it was only you that could talk english , others were worst than me in talking english.
UC prouded on himself that they nobled TheBlitzbear who that quitted (not all of UC but council) , after nobling blitzbear all of them started barb nobling in whole the k55.
im not saying noname did the best for uc but we at least did something in the war and in the best time ; uc waited and saw contra nobled our noobs in north and after that we lost thousands troops they started it ; there was nothing else to do when u r getting hit from every side and close range players and see ur Ally is barbling ; so we switched and didnt send anything to UC until you guys started it .
everyone has excuses for what they do but i dont have , i just did the best for my members as i saw what hard days they had against Contra.
now dont think we have good condition here ;) we are ally with someone that boosted with 10 accounts and thinks he is good :D

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Monster, the only thing you care about is yourself. You would sell your own mother if that would make you a winner. Before you ever mention something in similiar style "I just did the best for my members" again, know that in the same moment we're going to hunt your ass down, locked and loaded.

Do yourself a favor little man, and never, I mean like never ever in a thousand years be a leader of any tribe again. It's always the same story with your limited monkey brains. Some-time during the world, you switch tribes and noble the players that helped you in one way or another, so that your "precious" dirty account is still existing. You're just someone who puts himself first, above others, while leadership should be the one who's putting others and his tribe first and himself last.

You're no better than a player called Versailles. Some might remember. Both, plague of TW, commiting atrocities against this community. Whenever we'd see your face on any world, the proper response would be to stop time on the server and for everyone to drag your ass in the ground, before you trick and betray anyone else, just like you did with many of your teammates and other people you made agreements with, not only on this world, but several.

Commit betrayal? You receive retribution for it. A whole lot of retribution.
its pretty sure that you got smashed hard by me and suffered much that u r happy to noble an account that has not its owner for a week cuz of internet shutdown in my country , i couldnt do anything without connection but surely we will meet each other again and very soon and will fight while i have connection.
over 2k incomings had from FULL and ur guys couldnt even kill 1 nuke and just hit the empty while i was on acc .
be happy for your empty victory kid ;D tw is still alive and worlds are coming each day ;)

Last edited by a moderator: