"You have to betray teammates and allies or you will be internalled too" by Im not Monster

• Thread starter DeletedUser124067
  • Start date

DeletedUser124067

Im not Monster is in war against his own teammates who are not willing to follow him in his dirty contra playstyle, soon you will get all screenshots so people can see , what did he arranged with contra against teammates and against allies so his ass can try to win this world...

And we played together for years, so just imagine what kind of player and leader is he.

DeletedUser123981

Why do you make a post saying "screenshots soon" instead of just waiting & posting it with screenshots? Sounds like more rumors, especially from an account created today.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not sure where to ask. but is there a world skype room or something. tribe chat disappearing on me :(

kekua

Well I guess next alliance that will go down will be FULL and Contra - if karma was real, Contra would get hit on K44/45 border now - flanked by allay, like us. :)

Was fan world, a lot of decent players, shame that world was so small and moves had to be like this.

9/10 would do it again, now all that is left is to make some loses while going down. :cool:

DeletedUser124076

The fact that Im Not Monster thinks he knows whos saying this, breaths truth into ImNoobPlayer's statement.

Only thing left to decide, who cares?

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Im not Monster is in war against his own teammates who are not willing to follow him in his dirty contra playstyle, soon you will get all screenshots so people can see , what did he arranged with contra against teammates and against allies so his ass can try to win this world...

And we played together for years, so just imagine what kind of player and leader is he.
im still waiting for your screen shots bud <3

kekua

Could we get Contra FULL war going already? I want to see how this world ends, but it seams both sides will keep on gang-banging others rather then move to real fight. :)

I like few players in Contra, but I would bet on FULL to win. :D

Horde

Reaction score
Now they will go against UC and later they will fight between each other, bcs nobody will left on world ;)

DeletedUser123981

Could we get Contra FULL war going already? I want to see how this world ends, but it seams both sides will keep on gang-banging others rather then move to real fight. :)

I like few players in Contra, but I would bet on FULL to win. :D
Why would we fight already? When we can eat up UC cluster with little to no resistance

kekua

Why would we fight already? When we can eat up UC cluster with little to no resistance
Well question is what kind of persons play this game - sadists, that are just afraid to fight the real fights, or goal based players. If you really think that gang-bang against UC is honorable or a good tactic, well you are short minded - while Contra fight UC (actually Contra is not fighting UC, ex NoName are), FULL just stack there front, and build back troops.

NoName players saved Contra, but because of lack of strategy Contra will go down against FULL (greed and no strategy will lead to easy clear up).

Just to add on - FULL growth speed has slowed down hard, guess what is happening with there troops now. :)

DeletedUser123981

Well question is what kind of persons play this game - sadists, that are just afraid to fight the real fights, or goal based players. If you really think that gang-bang against UC is honorable or a good tactic, well you are short minded - while Contra fight UC (actually Contra is not fighting UC, ex NoName are), FULL just stack there front, and build back troops.

NoName players saved Contra, but because of lack of strategy Contra will go down against FULL (greed and no strategy will lead to easy clear up).

Just to add on - FULL growth speed has slowed down hard, guess what is happening with there troops now. :)
You talk about gang-bang & honorable... What about 3 tribes(COMA, UC, NoName) attacking/OPing 1 player(me, Lord of Time.) for almost 2 weeks?
Was this such a glorious honorable fight according to your logic?

NoName saved Contra? Man what a joke. You guys were hammering the front. And you(UC) made little to no progress... against 1 player basically.
Sure, you guys gained some villages from theblitzbear account when he quit. But against me you guys were losing clear after clear, train after train in return for what? A handful of villages?
I mean I remember your big OP when u had 12 trains walking together at once(And I think close to 25 over the span of 24h )... Which gained you guys.. 2 Villages, Yikes...

I mean.... ODD 5mill
+
Nobles Faith (Silver - Level 3)
Next level: Defeat 500 noblemen!
172 / 500

I lost maybe ... 5? or 6 ? villages. And that was just me fighting the front, can you imagine if you tried to push deeper? When there are 5+ players defending?
Also you guys had the luxury of just sending back-line clears aka. Only attacking without having to defend.

But I guess you were right then "sadists, that are just afraid to fight the real fights, "

I think that sums up most of the guys ( I do have a lot of respect for some players in there) in UC...
Seeing they had no problem attacking, but oh no, now they have to defend and guess what... They ragequit after the first day of fighting.

So only thing there is to say is
"GG [Uc]"
Good Luck next world

P.S. It's their troops & their front

kekua

Lord, dude, we never OPed you, it was just everyday nobbling, in team that know how to play. Unfortunately we got flanked, did put too much trust in allays, and didn't pick up the signs when it started to crack.

I don't want to argue with you, I see no point - we lost, congrats, nice flanking - yet NoName players are the ones to crash us, not Contra, how I see it.

Would love to play on next HP, only worlds worth playing, yet I hope next one will be bigger and we will have more decent equal fights. :)

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Lord, dude, we never OPed you, it was just everyday nobbling, in team that know how to play. Unfortunately we got flanked, did put too much trust in allays, and didn't pick up the signs when it started to crack.

I don't want to argue with you, I see no point - we lost, congrats, nice flanking - yet NoName players are the ones to crash us, not Contra, how I see it.

Would love to play on next HP, only worlds worth playing, yet I hope next one will be bigger and we will have more decent equal fights. :)

for an alliance you just should not put trust on it , take their hands when they ask for help instead of barb nobling during a war (its not to you , most of your members).
UC made ally with noname and COMA. ... coma was fighting with full , noname with contra and UC fall in love with barbs , its not noname's fault to canceled this alliance , its the day that we found there is no future with UC:

Night came but UC still was busy with barbs.

kekua

for an alliance you just should not put trust on it , take their hands when they ask for help instead of barb nobling during a war (its not to you , most of your members).
UC made ally with noname and COMA. ... coma was fighting with full , noname with contra and UC fall in love with barbs , its not noname's fault to canceled this alliance , its the day that we found there is no future with UC:

Night came but UC still was busy with barbs.

Well I will not fight this, I was always focused on team support, and help where ever I can, in short I was playing with players that fight and get hit.

I'm not saying anything bad about alliance it self, I understand the situation and decisions made, yet Contra merging in NoName would have made more sense in my book. :D