You know, absence makes the heart grow fonder Lewder. -_- - Casus Belli

DeletedUser

You know, absence makes the heart grow fonder Lewder. -_-

So I return, after a 2 month leave of absence.

So, I am very sure you are all very fond of your former GD spammer, and over this time I have had a crush on Casus.

So Casus, will you marry me? :)

DeletedUser

No, Casus loves both of us.

However, she's fonder of me as I've been away for 2 months.

DeletedUser

That's because she's so blown away by my marrige proposal she's fainted.

DeletedUser

You'd have to fight Anna. She'll kill you. And I do love Win more :(

DeletedUser

Anna is female, and you're not a lesbian Casus. And you love me more, deep down inside <3

DeletedUser

No, I'm bisexual. And I love Anna, not you. And I sure love Win more than you. Especially if Win would get a damned skype.

DeletedUser

So I return, after a 2 month leave of absence.

So, I am very sure you are all very fond of your former GD spammer, and over this time I have had a crush on Casus.

So Casus, will you marry me? :)

I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but there's no way in hell that Amanda is marrying you. And if you even THINK about trying to pull a move on her, you'll wish you were dead. So shove that pathetic excuse of a marriage purposal up your sorry arse and suck it long and hard, cause that's the only action you'll ever get that involves Amanda.

DeletedUser

I don't know who you are, or who you think you are, but there's no way in hell that Amanda is marrying you. And if you even THINK about trying to pull a move on her, you'll wish you were dead. So shove that pathetic excuse of a marriage purposal up your sorry arse and suck it long and hard, cause that's the only action you'll ever get that involves Amanda.

I'm joking, jeezzz.... >_>

Amanda hates me, this was just a way of attentionwhoring and annoying Casus <3

Winzora

No you can't cause deep down you love me.And Skype still not working for me.

DeletedUser

Chanman, how do you have a new account?

wat?

Where did your old account go?

I am confused :s

DeletedUser

Lewder, I do believe I had you on skype at one point and I still don't love you. Sorry :(

Win, fix it then. Sheesh.

Anna, love you chica. Thank you.

Channy, pics or it didn't happen?

DeletedUser

I did have skype, but is too distracting these days. And no need to apologise, just a sad face makes me think you actually don't hate me (as much, lol).

And yah, Win, fix your skype, surely Australia isn't that bad.

DeletedUser

Lewder, I do believe I had you on skype at one point and I still don't love you. Sorry :(

Win, fix it then. Sheesh.

Anna, love you chica. Thank you.

Channy, pics or it didn't happen?

o_O i knew i should of saved them