yOU kNoW WHeRe tO FinD mE

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11554726
  • Start date

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just because your merge proposition with Design was rejected, doesn't mean we will merge.

I wonder if you would be this salty if you played in Design now with some of the other Squad members like you wanted.

Cut the double morale and see yourself out

DeletedUser44759

well ragnar/smurf/rivers has been doing this for over 80 worlds so you'd hope he'd be biggest and best.......

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
View attachment 3368

Dunno about the "MORE TO COME/PROOF" part from Odin's last mail but here's freyja's newest mail to the SGC/ex-lions recruits lol

87ee5ae71355ce0df8ea05c4d3714cf8.img

Guess why he didn't want BigFella to keep all his D at home

Deleted User - 11554726

I do not nkow hwat you spaek of.......

I ODiN GOD OF CLUOT NEVER INTERNAL MY MEMBERS BY GRABBING THIER STIS AND SENDNIG TROOPS TO MY OWN VILLS......

I PLAY HONRBLY.....

these are drity design lies spread by flex and trex.......

thEY will ask 4 your support and wehn you send it.... internal you......

all those wanting to suceeeed in tihs world should msg me in game.... we can offer u s4ftey.....

u konw wrher to find me......

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"Now if you want to save yourself, there are a few options"

Well joining them clearly isn't one of them.

View attachment 3406

View attachment 3407

Just me or all i see is "Hogo will have my sit" as in, we got a spy.

& AMG/DMG knows what went down. If you can't snipe, and someone recaps for you and you go full bezerk before anyone can explain it has been recapped for you to recap, and just leaves the disc and tribe while shouting "backstabbers" i personally don't see a reason to still have that individual in the tribe lmao.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oh look, a wild odin multi account

Sometimes i actually do forget that no one from Design or Ruckus actually gives a damn about what goes down. Seeing as there is literally no one else from AMG ever visiting this place lol.