You know you're addicted to TW if...

DeletedUser

You're addicted when you discover an incoming noble train set to land 5 hours from now and sit at your computer the whole time waiting to snipe it.

Asylum Escapee

you know you are addicted to TW when you skip your own wedding to send nobles, lose your rich wife and your job, and spend the next 5 years hiding in best buy and playing TW on a stolen tablet, emerging at night to recharge and eat cheese poofs.

you know you are addicted to TW when you destroy all traces of your previous identity and move to sweden to get arrested for gross public indecency to take advantage of the free internet in prison so you can play TW all day.

DeletedUser

You're addicted when you come here trying to see if you're addicted.

fidel I

You're addicted when you discover an incoming noble train set to land 5 hours from now and sit at your computer the whole time waiting to snipe it.

I was sniping on w71 before I got nobled. I had a 4K village against a 1000K player who lost 9 nobles & 1 nuke :D

DeletedUser

You are addicted when you go to sleep at night.

Then wake up in the middle of launching a noble train.

fidel I

You know you've been playing too long when you shout at you wife to get the iron for the floor.

DeletedUser113394

you know your addicted when you spend an hour reading all the previous posts -_-

silvereclipes

you know your addicted when you set down at the desk ten years ago an walk into the john to see gray hair an realize its been ten years playing a dam game.

DeletedUser

You know you're addicted when you sleep and dream about having your village nobled, wake up. For some reason beyond your understanding you are being attacked, you snipe it perfectly, and you fail your exam the following day.

DeletedUser

You know you're addicted to TW when you make a village of sand when you're at the beach, but you place it too close to the water so that it gets destroyed, and you try to backtime it ^^

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

so funny!!!! I LOVE TRIBALWARS AND INNOGAMES SHOULD HAVE A E3 STAND THEIR GR8

DeletedUser100646

when the world cup only gets watched after the lc are sent out.

DeletedUser

when a name on some other site reminds you of a person in here and makes u get back to TW :D

DeletedUser

When at start-up you time your farming runs to land a few milliseconds after the end of Christmas/New year's vacations break, to get full hauls.
(3 months late...)