You Shouldn't Miss This! Classified Information Revealed!

DeletedUser79042

We are definetily at Middle Stage, mark 6 to 7.

And all the rest green comments of stage above, are in full effect.

You can send my prize pp to TsJ. I will send him my nukes :)

DeletedUser

Great piece Cy. Thanks for taking the time to put it together. Let's hope history repeats itself one last time for the "good guys" :)

DeletedUser

You know what is really funny???

When this war began, BH jumped out to an early lead as we took the first strike and ran with it. Not one BH member came here proclaiming that phoenx was finished and that the war is close to being over. Many members of ploen were quick to jump into PnP proclaiming the same thing that we already knew. This war will be long and tough on both sides and these early stats mean nothing. We understand as many in ploen also understand that this war will drag in for many more months if not a year or 2 more. We gave that thought before it started and came to the same conclusion. We are in it for the long haul.

Now that the stats reflect that ploen has gone into the lead, many are already writing our demise and thumping their chest about how great they are. Those who proclaimed a long war when they were behind on stats are now proclaiming a short war and one that is halfway over now that they have the lead.

At some point in time the stats will most likely swing back into BH favor. Will you all go back to saying how this war will wage for a long time and stats mean nothing?

Go back and read from the start of the war and read what is being said now and you will see what I am talking about. No need to make this kind of stuff up as many are doing it for me:icon_neutral:

silvereclipes

Its all about who can outlast the other side period anyone thinks differently is just a fool,an those who can't can we get co's to take over for them to keep accounts active if those who can't get that done is done for.

DeletedUser

All this phoenx AND LoEN talk (or ploen) is simply amazing to me. LoEN has forever been know on this world as nothing to fear or at the very best been referred to as a tribe of turtles.

Here is a little hint for those too dim to catch on…if we indeed are only turtles, then stop freaking attacking us and you will not lose your nukes. Even a first time player would understand that logic. J

DeletedUser79042

When this war began, BH jumped out to an early lead as we took the first strike and ran with it. Not one BH member came here proclaiming that phoenx was finished and that the war is close to being over. Many members of ploen were quick to jump into PnP proclaiming the same thing that we already knew. This war will be long and tough on both sides and these early stats mean nothing. We understand as many in ploen also understand that this war will drag in for many more months if not a year or 2 more. We gave that thought before it started and came to the same conclusion. We are in it for the long haul.

Now that the stats reflect that ploen has gone into the lead, many are already writing our demise and thumping their chest about how great they are. Those who proclaimed a long war when they were behind on stats are now proclaiming a short war and one that is halfway over now that they have the lead.

At some point in time the stats will most likely swing back into BH favor. Will you all go back to saying how this war will wage for a long time and stats mean nothing?

Go back and read from the start of the war and read what is being said now and you will see what I am talking about. No need to make this kind of stuff up as many are doing it for me:icon_neutral:

A few comments old timer ;)

There is no way this is going to be a short war. Those who say it, (I really have not seen many actually - or even none), have simply not be following the stats and player activities.

And BH is too big to be rimmed anyway, but Phoenx will try... Till 2020.

As the day has passed, I have not posted my weekly stats, since the world is revolving in a better and more steady speed since BH (pityful) decleration.

Finally, the 2 mega accounts of Phoenx who were doing nothing at the Phoenx - BH war, but fulfilling the strategy of Phoenx are under attack !

Things are getting interesting :)

DeletedUser

4) Phoenx recovers and digs in. The ENEMY's gains slow down to a trickle. Phoenx settles down for a long war, stabilizing their front while maintaining or increasing growth in other areas.

5) The forum postings of the ENEMY switch to "no one ever said it was going to be easy" and "we predicted a long fight" and "stats don't really matter." Paj dusts off "we're coming for you" and "watch what happens now that we've got it turned around."

6) The ENEMY starts to lose players to Phoenx attacks, inactivity, and internal dissension. Some booting of players or change in leadership may occur within the ENEMY. The war caps start to balance, or even tip into Phoenx's favor, often after a large deficit to start the war.

7) "... "PnP degenerates into " ... " how "stats lie."

--> I'm putting you down for 'in the Middle'.

Damn Cy, your post is really spot on.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No one said it would be quick. I may have only said it is going to be quicker than i thought now..

Troikos going down, Mule juice deleted, rand switched to another account, badlapje near his 60 days or at them by now?, hamadali played by calarasi (who is too busy in pnp than ingame) djkaye, baron gadafi?, BTBF, KSI, the list is growing daily. That is also mentioned.. whether or not the excuses are really what noob says, (phoenx fights boring *but highly effective* wars) the fact remains that you are struggling to keep your current accounts active, while struggling against a unified PloEN front. (Capitalize it right, a'right?)

Phoenx has reached its quota for active players inside active accounts, and now we are lining our accounts with co-players to pad the numbers more. Again, while most tribes suffer huge blows to activity during most wars.. Phoenx does the exact opposite. Everyone wants a piece of the top dogs, and everyone wants to be in a true underdog.. (statistically speaking we should be) Phoenx has proven time and again to win its wars thru hard work, dedication, and effective teamwork.

Tim, take notes. Maybe you and rethae can apply them to that next world you guys join. Remember, hugging and betrayal are only one way to win worlds. :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah, that's simply a common Phx fairy tales.

Phx won its wars by hugging other tribes, hijacking accounts and driving other tribes to boredom.

Phx, BH, BH. + Loen vs. RAM
Phx, RAM, Loen vs BD

These are factual and closer to reality.

God save Phloen and the so-called underdogs! :lol:

DeletedUser

hard work, dedication, and effective teamwork.

T
thats why your player got banned in the same time with an enemy player?
thats why enemy players turn blue and join ur tribe :lol:
good job pretending your fighting ex RAM now HG for so long now
i like good movies....
not to mention msft/mike fisher toys inside Loen wich means every move they make you know in second so if BH is defeated they will drop in seconds of ur atacks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tim, take notes. Maybe you and rethae can apply them to that next world you guys join. Remember, hugging and betrayal are only one way to win worlds. :lol:

See this goes to show that you do not read nor understand what anyone else on w30 has to say. You should already know as most know that I have said numerous times, that this is my last world. :icon_cool:

Okay now try to remember that

4) Phoenx recovers and digs in. The ENEMY's gains slow down to a trickle. Phoenx settles down for a long war, stabilizing their front while maintaining or increasing growth in other areas.
5) The forum postings of the ENEMY switch to "no one ever said it was going to be easy" and "we predicted a long fight" and "stats don't really matter." Paj dusts off "we're coming for you" and "watch what happens now that we've got it turned around."
6) The ENEMY starts to lose players to Phoenx attacks, inactivity, and internal dissension. Some booting of players or change in leadership may occur within the ENEMY. The war caps start to balance, or even tip into Phoenx's favor, often after a large deficit to start the war.
7) "... "PnP degenerates into " ... " how "stats lie."
--> I'm putting you down for 'in the Middle'.
Damn Cy, your post is really spot on.

Judging by your post, many can already see that you do not even understand what cy wrote nor what I did. You just popped on here to put another click on your post count without even really thinking about what has been posted or what you just posted.
images

DeletedUser

Judging by your post, many can already see that you do not even understand what cy wrote nor what I did. You just popped on here to put another click on your post count without even really thinking about what has been posted or what you just posted.
images

It's very easy to just claim someone doesn't understand anything what is being said, and posting a picture next to it gives a lot more credibility.

Perhaps you should re-read my post and your own, to make sure YOU understand what has been said.

(Yes, another click on my postcount)

DeletedUser

We are definetily at Middle Stage, mark 6 to 7.

And all the rest green comments of stage above, are in full effect.

You can send my prize pp to TsJ. I will send him my nukes :)

hey don't send nukes at me I am a pacifist at one with nature. but I need the pp to harvest the lands on my imaginary account in my mind.

DeletedUser

Tim, you are mean. Stop trying to get them back to reality. They haven't been in touch with that for years. You are hurting their feelings.

Step by step approach is required. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nah, that's simply a common Phx fairy tales.

Phx won its wars by hugging other tribes, hijacking accounts and driving other tribes to boredom.

Phx, BH, BH. + Loen vs. RAM
Phx, RAM, Loen vs BD

These are factual and closer to reality.

God save Phloen and the so-called underdogs! :lol:

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

marked red.

truth time - me v loen, loen v templarz for been such a dawson in backstabbing everyone they didn't launch on any other BD players local skirmish and retaliation.

already covered ram sending cats along some bordasever nowt to bad happened.

on the accounts that mattered phoenx kicked our arse.

marked blue

who cares it was RAM.

as for the unmarked part i have no idea but I seriously doubt it, have you ever made paj an offer to be underhand? try it and check the reply.

every time someone drags some bollocks up about BD its in my nature to respond don't take it personal.

DeletedUser

It's very easy to just claim someone doesn't understand anything what is being said, and posting a picture next to it gives a lot more credibility.

Perhaps you should re-read my post and your own, to make sure YOU understand what has been said.

(Yes, another click on my postcount)

I read all post very carefully before I make any replies. I am also very careful with my words. So please go back and reread what I posted originally, even raven understood it.

@raven...Thank you by the way. Seems we see more eye to eye then I previously imagined.

@Noob...Will do sir, now back to :axemen::axemen::axemen: