You Shouldn't Miss This! Classified Information Revealed!

DeletedUser

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

marked red.

truth time - me v loen, loen v templarz for been such a dawson in backstabbing everyone they didn't launch on any other BD players local skirmish and retaliation.

already covered ram sending cats along some bordasever nowt to bad happened.

on the accounts that mattered phoenx kicked our arse.

marked blue

who cares it was RAM.

as for the unmarked part i have no idea but I seriously doubt it, have you ever made paj an offer to be underhand? try it and check the reply.

every time someone drags some bollocks up about BD its in my nature to respond don't take it personal.

I remember RAM nuking in K65 area where it was actually closer to Phx than ourselves. I remember Karmax and myself (and some others) nobling in K65 while Raven was sitting.

I remember you sending 100's of nukes at a few deathstars I had. I remember that Zacramussen was getting raped by BD (until I took the sit).

I remember Bonheur personal satisfaction of checking his ODD grow. I remember Gicusan and Canine being stacked close to us and them throwing nukes at us.

I remember Mberns satisfaction of catting Pure Loonamous non stop.

With all due respect, without RAM having a clear front with BD, RAM did the job it had to do to give Phx a chance for survival.

Loen spread defenses and nuked some members as well.

I have no problem saying that Phx did the bulk of the job, but pretending that they have overcome BD as underdogs is baseless, false and wrong.

I don't take anything personal, but these are facts based on hard evidence that are all over these forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

B(D)oring... THE was better. BH(ammer) beat them clean. No Phoenx. No LoEN. No RAM. Some Decide.

ende

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but most wars in this game aren't fair and are rarely determined by skill levels (except if you consider activity as a skill).

BH, Hammer and Decide vs. THE isn't that great of an achievement in itself despite the pure joy it provided to a lot of people.

Victory\defeat is 99 % determined by the ability to shape the battle in a positive form before engaging in the fight. The rest is just execution.

It's just a matter of knowing yourself (your strenght and weaknesses) and be responsive to any change of environment.

It's about managing dissent and preventing your enemy from reshaping the fight into something else.

DeletedUser

Noob I only nuked you as I don't like you. I nuked another ram player who I endended up playing ps3 games with and had a lot of laughs and skype times with- like most folks I happen to make an out the game contact with bar you- why you think that is? I bet you I'm the downfall of this world when I get re included because I have something magic something special and downright amazing to give - and that will be snapped up by a wise trusting soul who took the time to know me that's what buys my time and the days holidays and the sleepless nights and the give I will give - man I can't even remember what I'm mad about it took me so much time to type on my phone! I'm sure it was some bullshit post by you as always.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but most wars in this game aren't fair and are rarely determined by skill levels (except if you consider activity as a skill).

BH, Hammer and Decide vs. THE isn't that great of an achievement in itself despite the pure joy it provided to a lot of people.

Victory\defeat is 99 % determined by the ability to shape the battle in a positive form before engaging in the fight. The rest is just execution.

It's just a matter of knowing yourself (your strenght and weaknesses) and be responsive to any change of environment.

It's about managing dissent and preventing your enemy from reshaping the fight into something else.

i disagree activity breeds belief it breeds the hunger to win dang inactivity kills a tribe all that sitting counting sit days down watching stacks you cant replace disappear that time you go to attack/defend but cant cause you sat someone else or attacked it yourself, you take another sit and may as well empty the villas cause you're up the creek with no paddles activity breeds a winning mentality inactivity murders the active..... been there 3 times

victory is won by damn determination and a group coming together overcoming utter bollocks like most of your posts. pnp works early world old world times folk should be past the he said she said i said the dog said - pnp loses its purpose late world unless something fresh busts through the door like common sense and vision :p

DeletedUser92

B(D)oring... THE was better. BH(ammer) beat them clean. No Phoenx. No LoEN. No RAM. Some Decide.

ende

Ummm. Right. Just so happened that after we launched all our nukes at Phoenx, BH drops its alliance and hits us. Yup. Not like DECIDE wasn't already involved and doing fairly well for itself. So, no, facts bein' facts, sorry. There was no one-versus-one war. And it would have been stupid if there was.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its been four months (just about) since this last post here. The war has gone a bit down its road, and things have shaped up for a scorcher. There is high nobling counts on both sides of this war at this point, as many theaters have settled down to less than a handful.

Phoenx is still here, Phoenx is still holding strong. BH has lost accounts, members, and is only ahead by 333 at the time of this post. I believe the best you were up at any one time was 1500. Its been about 214 days, and still the few hold against the many.

What happened to some of your accounts?? was it indeed more underhanded tactics from W30's Iron Chef?? Was it some uber betrayal by a former brother in arms??

Tsk tsk.. Anyways, i just re-read this and found how fascinatingly amusing this entire thread is...

*bump*

DeletedUser79042

TOP SECRET INFORMATION REGARDING PHOENX

Well, did that get your attention?

Did you know the same events involving Phoenx have occurred again and again over the past three years? It's like some crazy pattern!

In the first of a series of postings, I promise to reveal the inner workings of Phoenx, proving things you always suspected about them and blowing your mind with details you never thought possible!

This chapter is entitled:

"Picking a Fight with Phoenx."
Or, "Big Trouble in Little Phoenx"

In this segment, I will show how the "War" part of "TribalWars" comes around to bother Phoenx. You see, it is a little-known fact outside of the tribe that Phoenx really tries to run from wars! For all their bragging about "never having lost a war" and "pound-for-pound, the best tribe on W30," Phoenx actually is comprised of a group of pacifists who would much prefer to simply noble barbarians and internals so they can watch their point levels grow.

Unfortunately for these tree-hugging folk, numerous #1 ranked big bad bully tribes or massive alliances keep picking fights with them! Tribes like .Die/.Kill, BD (with the overwhelming nuke assistance of their big brother, THE), RAM; and the tribe currently smack dab in the cycle of events, BH/BH.

Watch as I break down how a war with Phoenx goes down, play-by-play style.

The Beginning.

1) While peacefully staging a "clean-up operation" on some local players from another tribe that recently went inactive, Phoenx gets attacked when a much larger tribe or coalition of tribes - from now on we'll call them the "ENEMY" - launches the first nukes.

2) Phoenx's knees buckle under the onslaught - ODD goes through the roof, the ENEMY takes a bunch of villas quickly, the stats all slant in favor of the ENEMY. (This and other direct war-related observations may not apply to the tribes .Die and .Kill, as from what I remember they were just flat out terrible in general. They may have declared and launched first, but I can't recall if they actually ever did anything but lose villas and whine on PnP.)

3) The ENEMY posts stats on the forums showing "the quick demise of Phoenx." Their comments range from "they aren't as good as they think they are" to "I was hoping for a better battle from the vaunted Phoenx!" to "see what happens when you face a real tribe?" Paj throws around the phrases "calculated losses" and "we only have X players and Y villas against your (insert much larger number here) players and (insert much larger number here) villas."

Ongoing unseen events during this period:

Paj goes to work on his own tribe, keeping morale up and organizing defenses and ops.
Paj hits Skype 24/7, reaching out to improve alliances, check loyalty of other players, and to gain intel.
Players from ENEMY covertly seek to talk to Phoenx.
Retired players from W30 or other worlds begin to show up in Phoenx's Skype Chatroom.
Phoenx continues to noble an ex-ENEMY, now mostly dead tribe.
Raven hops accounts from side to side or from player to player.

The Middle.

4) Phoenx recovers and digs in. The ENEMY's gains slow down to a trickle. Phoenx settles down for a long war, stabilizing their front while maintaining or increasing growth in other areas.

5) The forum postings of the ENEMY switch to "no one ever said it was going to be easy" and "we predicted a long fight" and "stats don't really matter." Paj dusts off "we're coming for you" and "watch what happens now that we've got it turned around."

6) The ENEMY starts to lose players to Phoenx attacks, inactivity, and internal dissension. Some booting of players or change in leadership may occur within the ENEMY. The war caps start to balance, or even tip into Phoenx's favor, often after a large deficit to start the war.

7) The ENEMY's PnP presence starts to become aggressive - personal insults fly, accusations of cheating and underhanded tactics run rampant. PnP degenerates into an circular argument regarding what tribes are helping who, who actually is responsible for what, and how "stats lie."

Paj ditches the chatroom, preferring to talk in one-on-one chats so as not to get overwhelmed or give out too much information.
More of the ENEMY players start to email Phoenx players on a regular basis.
Retired players from W30 or other worlds begin to show up as Phoenx co-players or pilots.
Several tickets are turned in against Phoenx, as many are assuming they must be cheating.
Raven settles into one place, but sits six or seven accounts on both sides of the war.

The End.

8) The ENEMY is hemorrhaging players and villas. Phoenx is gaining ground at an exponential pace. The ENEMY's member list shows too many "yellows" and "reds" of players who lost interest, lost focus, or lost hope in the outcome. Leadership may "take a powder."

9) You start to see things like "you aren't winning, we're losing" and "if X, this would be going differently" (for X insert some variation of: "Leader was still playing," "you didn't get all that help from [allied or sympathetic tribe, or usually a tribe fighting ENEMY for their own gain]," "you had a job/life/girlfriend," or "we didn't have players have some real life issues that took us away") posted by the ENEMY. Paj pops up (after being mostly absent from the forums from the late Middle to early End period) with "it was just a matter of time" and replying to personal insults to his "honor" with personal attacks against the poster.

Paj returns to Skype room regularly to coordinate "clean-up" operations.
Enemy players begin to email Phoenx about recruitment.
Retired players from W30 or other worlds begin to fade back into the darkness.
Raven leaves the one account, peering out at Phoenx from openly opposing players or non-allied tribes.

The Aftermath.

10) The ENEMY falls completely apart. There are some players in the ENEMY slogging on, launching nukes and re-cap attempts, but most have gone dark. Three to seven players in the ENEMY join Phoenx.

11) Former ENEMY players take to the forum and re-write what happened in a light most flattering to the ENEMY; or, more often, just to be nasty to Phoenx. Potential Hostile Players ("HOSTILE") dig out the old "mass-recruiters!" card, sparking a debate among Phoenix and HOSTILE with both sides posting "Tribal Changes" information from TW Stats. A large argument ensues, never to be resolved, centering around how many recruits are acceptable and how many turn the tribe into a "mass-recruiter."

12) A bunch of ENEMY accounts - some live, some sat, some available for transfer - join HOSTILE.

13) Forums explode regarding HOSTILE's actions, then go quiet except for the occasional spam/spice-it-up thread.

14) Phoenx continues cleanup of ENEMY.

15) Forums begin to beat the war drums, as HOSTILE and Phoenx players begin to bicker back and forth regarding territory, noble targets in ENEMY, gifted villas, and refugees. Eventually the dispute rises to tribal level, as phrases like "Paj's arrogance" and "treated less like an ally and more like a lacky" are posted. Paj begins his "wall of text" rebuttal posts.

16) HOSTILE begins to constitute the majority of their tribe, and tribe secretly becomes ENEMY. ENEMY starts moving defense to the front.

Ongoing events during this period:

Paj warns tribe that HOSTILE players are influencing their tribe to prepare for battle against Phoenx.
Paj spends more time on Skype arguing with HOSTILE than talking with his own players.
Different retired players rotate into co-player or pilot roles.
Raven, like an animal sensing an approaching hurricane, takes a short break to charge up on sleep.

It's amazing how the same events have been reoccurring for over three years. Poor, peaceful Phoenx trapped in wars of someone else's making. Somehow they soldier on, just hoping for the days when the incomings stop and there is no more red on the map. **Bonus points will be given for those who can guess where BH/BH. fits in the timeline!**

See, folks! That's the type of top secret, never-before-seen information that you can expect in the coming months as W30 grinds towards it's conclusion.

Sources:

Threads:

.Kill v. Phoenx Thread
.Die v. Phoenx Thread
BD v. Phoenx Thread
CRY v. TWC Thread
RAM v. Phoenx Thread (and related volumes)
Phoenx Lame War Declaration Thread
Official Phoenx Statement Thread
BH v. Phoenx Thread
LoEN v. BH Thread
=HG= Thread
What Happened Thread
Best Players in W30 Thread
Top 20 Tribes Thread
Raven's Poetry Thread
"Goodbye" Threads (numerous)

Skype Chatrooms:

T-W-C Chatroom
RAM Chatroom
Phoenx Chatroom
Phoenx/BH Chatroom
W30 Chatroom

Individual Skype Chats

Pajuno
RavenJ
CShipley
Crasula
FrasierYeah
BullMastiff
Orclord251
Gicusan
KarmaX
Noobaxes
Rethae
McMellow
Bronse
JPohlman
Sir Mike Fisher
BigBrt

*Your author would also like to credit common sense, an ability to read, and the power of observation.

Copyright 2012, Cy-Pres Sports and Entertainment, Ltd.

I believe that this has been one of the best posts ever to be posted at the pnp. One of the top 3. Maybe the best.
That is why I bump this in quotes so that some new pilots from other worlds may grasp the opportunity and read this.

Oh and what Paj said :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just curious.

At what stage do you think that we are right now?

I see Lauradoom account left bh, amid losses to Phoenx. I notice that since Avan account has come under fire.. its also left the building.

Three players came back without any punishments, kudos i say to you guys. But... Rand account is left dead in the water. Hmmm.

Anyways, im still kicking around and despite popular belief am completely playing my own account all by my little lonesome. Got some more love, bh?? I dont think ive enough incomings yet.. ;)

DeletedUser

you mean "contrary" to popular belief... right?

You may take my villages but you will never take my linguistic skills

Yes Paj my account did lose villages during the christmas period and fail play you guys spotted I was gone and flew into action and in all reality was it not for the new year cease fire the damage could have been much much worse. When Avan left I assumed that slasher had been sitting him too but he has other issues.

Despite all this morale in BH has never been higher and why wouldn't it be....... Im back in town after all!! ;)

(thankyou to all those who sent messages of well wishing regarding the well being of my little Princess Ruby, from both sides of the war)

EDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, Eds, i meant precisely what i said.

Despite what everyone in BH thinks... (aka popular belief) that was my point and reference.

Either way, this happens typically to every tribe that fights Phoenx, at one stage or another. I believe you left Ram during our war?? Granted, it had nothing to do with Phoenx directly... But the typical pressure we apply from our boredom wars usually lead to the fracturing and splintering of the tribe's core. *shrug* i would say otherwise, cept it keeps on proving itself time and time again, as cy has noted in a forum thread. :D

ps. And with all this knowledge in how i fight/win my wars.. you think the Geniuses in Bh leadership would catch on and figure it out..

DeletedUser

We know when, where and why the sun rises each day... doesnt mean we can stop it!

EDS

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Despite all this moral in BH has never been higher and why wouldn't it be....... Im back in town after all!! ;)

Did you mean all this moral in bh, or was it supposed to be morale??

If you are going to correct me... hahahahaha try to be perfect yourself, eh?

DeletedUser

Cough cough "e" key isnt too great on this keyboard cough

DS

DeletedUser

Incase you tried to spell coffee, its spelled like coffee not coughee...

DeletedUser79042

Cough cough "e" key isnt too great on this keyboard cough

DS

That did remind me of the Lauradoom(ed) designator. Maybe it is LauradoomEDS. Must be some wrong c-p of a mouse click... :lol: