You Sly Dog You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84663

Tisk Tisk... We have a player among us that seems to like to talk down on everyone else, and make himself feel as if he is the most upstanding member of this world. We all know which player I may be speaking of... but I will just use "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of".

Now, I won't get into too many details, afterall... why should we, when the enemy does not either? only fair right? because this is an upstanding player ("he-who-we-should-not-speak-of").... he does not cheat... he does not manipulate... he does not lie... always truthful... always the righteous leader...

I assume that others lie and so maybe you can see how this might have nothing to do with "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of"... but he does lead our enemy tribe.

Anyways... lets have have a look at recent happenings, and allow the rest of the world to decipher what may be occuring on the east side....

Recently, a member of Skill? had decided to "retire" from W46. He had friends on both sides of the fence, in Skill? and in ANARKY. When he decided to quit, he decided to leave the tribe, and allow one of his closest "friends" to sit his account while the villages were nobled by parties from both sides.

Dubtize
Sorry to say my friends but the time has come to say goodbye to this world. RL has caught up with me and I just can't put enough time into this world to grow, and this is not fair to the tribe.
I promised my friend 13bsigma a long time ago that if I ever did leave W46 I would gift him my villas so I will be leaving tribe and sending sit to him. I will tell him to leave all support I have in tribemates villas there, and anyone supporting me feel free to pull your support. He has been fighting alot with Clara and Firey so don't be suprised if in the future he will be fighting with you.
I will be on W54 playing a little so hit me up there or on Skype if you would like to.
With that said, I say goodbye, farewell, and best of fun beating ANARKY to the rim and off the edge of the Earth (do it for the ol' Dubster).
Thank you everyone it has been an honor and a privilege to fight along side you, and will miss you all a bunch.

Kind Regards,

Dub Sack

So, yes, Mr. Dub essentially gave his account to a friend, not currently affiliated with either tribe at war. And every village was to be taken by sigma as well. Since taking the sit of the acct, sigma decided to "divvy" up the acct between Skill? and ANARKY, in order to keep the borders essentially the same.

13bsigma on 18.02. at 17:52
He and I

Want to make it fair for all

I wont attack Skill with his villages ( Pete did hint at it lol ), Dub is a respected player and I wont do anything to change that :)))

Its mostly the K46 villages

Dub and I have been friends for a long time, and he didnt want me to suddenly have a new neighbour !!!!

13bsigma on 18.02. at 20:30
Pete and I fight all the time.. He does not like the way i play LOL LOL

2 day's ago, we said our goodbys, and were ready to send nukes at each other :)))

chachiINcharge on 18.02. at 20:38
and today? lol

13bsigma on 18.02. at 21:02
Today we are talking...but he is not happy i have Dubs account

I bet "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of" is not happy...

He told Skill? that they would start by taking the K45 and K55 villas "as quick as possible"... so members started requesting clearings...

martinl on 19.02. at 03:56
###|### can you clear that and all the surrounded villages

Dubtize on 19.02. at 10:34
This is clear..

I will clear 2 at a time for you, Others are also taking villages

martinl on 19.02. at 19:10
cant you clear them all there i have them claimed so no worrys about others nobling them

Dubtize on 21.02. at 13:05
Why are you attacking ###|###, I have not said you could, The troops in that village are being used

I am not happy

martinl on 21.02. at 14:52
you taking ages to clear them

Why, for someone that wants these villages to be taken as quickly as possible, would he only clear 2 at a time, and also 2 days later say those troops are "being used"? being used for what?

hmmmm...

Separate of that, we have a couple villages that "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of" decided to hold on to in K44, Z-silhouetto (487|498) K44 and Z-greattrentster (490|497) K44, which he has had for quite a while. Recently members of Skill? decided to begin to remove these red dots from the area, knowing they would have stacks. but some interesting information followed. The first village had quite a few nukes hit, all with no troops returning. "OK" we thought, "maybe he's had them stacked for a while"... then the reports for the second village started to appear...

52385738.png

Suspicions were correct. "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of" had a good stack in the villages...

but wait... what's this?

[spoil]more support incoming?

ejy1vu1v2yaypu9frjz2wxu.png

41610570.png

61964534.png

ejy9vsty0zauxfmxgcwo4n1.png

ejy1vcfy2yaqpfcvpjrjrym.png
[/spoil]

The Skill? members starting to wonder. "where did he get such quick support?" Then a report came in... from a nearby Kontinent. What is this?

37128125.png

ejzdvk1p3daqstrpn4kgztx.png

I'll say it again... what a sly dog...

[2/16/2011 9:21:32 PM] Peter-firey: youre a manipulator of the truth
[2/16/2011 9:21:43 PM] Peter-firey: as subtle as it is
[2/16/2011 9:21:49 PM] Peter-firey: its just hidden from most
[2/16/2011 9:21:54 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): if you say so masta ((bow))
[2/16/2011 9:21:59 PM] Peter-firey: credit to you for being mostly invisible
[2/16/2011 9:22:20 PM] Peter-firey: you can fool most most of the time
[2/16/2011 9:22:24 PM] Peter-firey: but not all
[2/16/2011 9:22:29 PM] Peter-firey: not all of the time
[2/16/2011 9:22:33 PM] Peter-firey: you aint fooled me
[2/16/2011 9:23:44 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): if you hate me so much, why do you continue to talk to me?
[2/16/2011 9:23:59 PM] Peter-firey: i wouldnt in private
[2/16/2011 9:24:08 PM] Peter-firey: may as well let people know another viewpoint of chachi
[2/16/2011 9:24:19 PM] Peter-firey: so they can reflect on it
[2/16/2011 9:24:22 PM] Peter-firey: the smooth operator
[2/16/2011 9:24:24 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): lol
[2/16/2011 9:24:26 PM] Peter-firey: that you are
[2/16/2011 9:24:32 PM] chachiINcharge (copenhag3n): and you call me a manipulator

Just trying to let people know another viewpoint of "he-who-we-should-not-speak-of" :icon_redface:

I respect a tribemate's trust in a friend, and the allowance of that friend to take the acct... but for that friend to turn around and do the very things his all-honorable leader would claim to despise doing... makes you wonder.

Dub is a respected player and I wont do anything to change that

(and yes, I know that sigma is not in anarky, and has not been in anarky for a short time... but this action tells me exactly where sigma's "loyalties" lie)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Images work, but i think numbers are screwed up. I mean how do you noble a village without fully clearing it?

DeletedUser

what is chachi crying about now? as if i can be bothered reading all that drivel

i think he has too much time on his hands for a tribe losing a war - maybe he should actually sit some of his quit players accts instead of relying on the same old people doing it time and time again

ps the troops from dubtize - a friend who i spoke to regularly on skype (something which you never bothered to do) - comprised less than 5% of the total D of that village - the rest came from guess where? Well i will leave it to you to investigate the rest of your members shall i ...

you lose 120 nukes on a stupid tactic - incredibly stupid - and now you whine about it???

pps - you lost any respect sigma had for you when your tribemebers ie martin and lucid - started nobling villages they were not yet authorised to - simple - you betray trust you get that back at you in return

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think skill lost any respect for sigma (i had none for him anyway) when we found dubz troops defending you no wonder he was not happy us nobling them lucky we did, we also found more dead accounts stacking you leo van de rin had a few troops in firey :icon_rolleyes:

you talking about trust gee if any one in skill trusted sigma they got it badly wrong using a friends account in this way not good.

DeletedUser

funny sigman and dub are still in contact - so perhaps it is you dodgy skill? players who have no respect for others that got it all wrong in this case - and once again i might add

DeletedUser

got it all wrong really i thought we got one suspicion right sigma using dub to stack you. me and lucid knew there was something wrong and we was right so no firey not all wrong although you will beg to differ.

DeletedUser

So the point you are making..... One of your members set his account to an ex Anarky member instead of you when quitting (ouch that must hurt )

This ex Anarky member is clearing villages for you to noble, AFTER making sure that you (the enemy) is not losing any support you need in stacked villas. So how dare you suggest 13bSigma is not to be trusted? Leave him out of your petty disputes and flaming.

Compared to if I had been set as sitter I would say that you are getting a good deal.

If Dub didnt trust 13bSigma why would he have set him as sitter? He set ex Anarky over you! The Shame!

DeletedUser84663

oh how everyone seems to miss the point of these things... what has happened to these externals when those reading do not understand the meaning of a pnp?

I have never and never will have ill will towards Dub. He had his specific friends, and as I said before, I respect that. The issue at hand is that sigma contradicted himself in multiple mails with Skill? Firstly saying that he didn't want firey to know about the sit, even tho he did and apparently already was using troops from a supposedly "neutral" acct... after which it was explained to Skill? that we were to take villages in certain K's... We knew where our own support was. And there was no reason for us to delay in taking those villages....

I guess there was reason, those troops were supporting our enemy...

I would have had no quams about this if sigma decided to keep the acct to himself... even when he joins ANARKY again.

It's just another low tactic that firey claims Skill? to be using, yet uses it himself. This is the proof of those tactics... I have yet to see proof of Skill? using em.

DeletedUser

Nope, sorry Chachi, I must be stupid as I really am missing the point of this whole thread.

Where are the lies? If we're going to be pedantic where is 13bsigma saying that he wont support Anarky?

The account was left with 13bsigma to do with as he wished, as Dubs trusted him as a friend, over ANYONE else in world 46 including you and his own tribe.

Maybe you should think about what could he have been done with the account instead, there are much lower tactics that I can think of. However, instead he did the really dishonest thing of mailing Mephisto and offering your tribe villages which he then cleared for you. How dishonest???!!!!

As for proving these tactics are employed by Skill? I'd rather rim the culprit than come here and write a poxy story about it!

DeletedUser

oh how everyone seems to miss the point of these things... what has happened to these externals when those reading do not understand the meaning of a pnp?

oh how ... oh how ... oh how ---- sorry are you a king who can pontificate with such arrogance?

The issue at hand is

what is the issue at hand if you start this entire thread by flaming me? You aren't really that confused are you? Or has the boiling anger messed with your normally mostly logical mind?

The issue at hand is that sigma contradicted himself in multiple mails with Skill? Firstly saying that he didn't want firey to know about the sit,

i mailed dub after he was out of skill? The person answering was webb even though he was trying his best to hide it. I picked it as i have picked him in this way before and he was once again dumbfounded as to how i knew. So sylbestros - i know you were in philatac because i know how you speak, the grammar you use, the spelling mistakes you make repeatedly that nobody else makes etc etc etc

As for the amount sent. It was miniscule compared to the amount in the village and the amount that continually poured into that village. Damn it was a stupid tactic to send that many nukes from that far away. Sucked right into the most perfect situation imaginable. Almost all of my HC could have made it there before the final nuke fell. Sorry you are just too noob.

fireyflame on 18.02. at 02:26
why are you out of skill? man

Dubtize on 18.02. at 11:27
This is an account sitter, I have been told to gift the villages away,

I have been asked to give them away in a fair way, I will start to gift them to Anarky soon

fireyflame on 18.02. at 11:35
oh damn i wanted to play with him

ok

do you mind saying who you are? webb :)

Dubtize on 18.02. at 11:38
BLOODY HELL PETE....... HOW DO YOU KNOW ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

fireyflame on 18.02. at 11:42
lol

fireyflame on 18.02. at 11:45
if i told you i would lose my advantage ;)

even tho he did and apparently already was using troops from a supposedly "neutral" acct...

i asked webb for support, he sent support from dubtize acct. Dub was someone i was friendly with far and above the relationship you personally had with him. he would have been in ANARKY if razor hadn't been so adamant that he had to join Skill? because his villages were in far more danger. I'm sure that is simple enough for you to understand yes?

It's just another low tactic that firey claims Skill? to be using, yet uses it himself. This is the proof of those tactics... I have yet to see proof of Skill? using em.

For one i never claimed Skill? to use this tactic so your previous sentence is completely irrelevant and has no bearing on the other slimy tactics that Skill? feels free to use as it sees fit. But let me just say this. YOU are dodgy. martin IS dodgy. His brother less so but still DODGY. Sylbestros is perhaps the MOST DODGY individual i have ever come across online. As for the rest of Skill? i cannot say except for these people. Mephisto is a fine example of an honest human being. lucid is also a fine example. snetwoods as well and tango is just about as honourable a person you can find. So Skill? is split between the devious and the righteous. How funny.

DeletedUser84663

As for the amount sent. It was miniscule compared to the amount in the village and the amount that continually poured into that village. Damn it was a stupid tactic to send that many nukes from that far away. Sucked right into the most perfect situation imaginable. Almost all of my HC could have made it there before the final nuke fell. Sorry you are just too noob.
if it is minuscule, why does this newly acquired scout report show otherwise?

ejzvvcty0zauzwmz9jrrclt.png

Here... I'll run the numbers for you...

Comparing to the last report of the stack on Feb 21, 2011 at 16:48, there has been a reduction in the following number of troops:

Spears -100k
Swords -29k
Archers -67k
HC -5k
Cats -5k
Pally -2

That's a lot of troops to be pulled from a villa that was killing off a lot of Skill nukes... Why would you pull all of those troops if they were doing such damage? I can't imaging other ANARKY members were in that dire need of their troops back? Or was someone trying to hide the fact that all of the defense from Dubtize's acct in K55 had troops in those 2 villas?

i asked webb for support, he sent support from dubtize acct. Dub was someone i was friendly with far and above the relationship you personally had with him. he would have been in ANARKY if razor hadn't been so adamant that he had to join Skill? because his villages were in far more danger. I'm sure that is simple enough for you to understand yes?
More reason why this was brought up... thanks for the info. And I never said I had a personal relationship with Dub... but I respect him just the same.

For one i never claimed Skill? to use this tactic so your previous sentence is completely irrelevant and has no bearing on the other slimy tactics that Skill? feels free to use as it sees fit. But let me just say this. YOU are dodgy. martin IS dodgy. His brother less so but still DODGY. Sylbestros is perhaps the MOST DODGY individual i have ever come across online. As for the rest of Skill? i cannot say except for these people. Mephisto is a fine example of an honest human being. lucid is also a fine example. snetwoods as well and tango is just about as honourable a person you can find. So Skill? is split between the devious and the righteous. How funny.
"for one", you claim Skill using "slimy tactics"... as you accuse me of using "slimy tactics"...

and secondly, is this how you brown nose and hope to get these players on your side? you will have to do a lot more than that. They all know how well respected they are.

DeletedUser

you're such a noob - the attacks had finished and you lost 120 nukes without droppong the wall 1 level on either village so why keep them? Attack again from 55 hours out and you will find a similar stack.

And as if i am going to explain how we do defense and correct your immature thinking on the issue. There is a reason you cannot crack our rim base even one tiny little bit and took god knows how many months to do anything to k55. A K which we owned barely half and which you and TSL surrounded on all 4 sides.

Go learn how to play better chachi. This thread already has a thumbs down on it from all the people rating so stop wasting our time with your pathetic whining.

DeletedUser84663

you're such a noob
you seem to be calling people this a lot lately... are we getting to you?? :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

btw, simple questions can be answered simply... why must you skirt away from answering? Everyone knows you play far beyond anyone else in this world. You have told them yourself multiple times.

DeletedUser97878

All is fair in love and war :D Don't like his tactics, tough. Learn your own dirty tactics ;P

DeletedUser

you seem to be calling people this a lot lately... are we getting to you?? :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

btw, simple questions can be answered simply... why must you skirt away from answering? Everyone knows you play far beyond anyone else in this world. You have told them yourself multiple times.

i always know ive won when you do this :)

DeletedUser

Firey you are nothing more than a loser.
You always use the people that trust you to save your ass as always.

Hiding behind inactives is YOUR tactic . When I have a sit I do it to help friends and neither you nor anyone will ever notice it that I am in the account . I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I am doing. As for philatah .Another assumption as always creating lousy propaganda.
Donnot worry though I am getting closer to you every day ! And unlike your words when I am close you will see what nuking is .

Ps . I am preparing another present for you soon. You will love this one also :D

DeletedUser

omg im throwing up

ps donnot is a word used twice in that mail with philatac - its one of the words you and you alone use :)

Wasn't it wonderful the way you abandonned the sit the same time you thought I had philatah sit ? lol . I know my profile pict is scary :eek: , you are not the only one that runs away from the battlefield!

Now plz go hide behind some sits. You know well how to do this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.