You think it's wrong...

DeletedUser

Well I have myself in a dilemma but I already decided on what to do but I want to know if I made the right choice. So here comes this guy asking me about the tribe I am in. He used to be in my old tribe so I guess thats why he contacted me and not the recruiter. :icon_neutral:

xion802 on 14.06. at 18:42
uhm, i would just wanna ask if ur tribe is open for recruitmnt?..i'm just nt satisfied with this tribe i'm in, and so for my previous one which is the banana tribe..idk, i just thought that if i will be with you guys near me, it figures that life in K72 would be better.
Dark2.0 on 14.06. at 18:44
In order for me to grant such a request I will need to be sure you aren't a pointwhore.
Dark2.0 on 14.06. at 18:59
If you allow me ten minutes to play your account I will see how good you are and see if you can come over.
xion802 today at 03:02
ok..:)
Dark2.0 today at 03:12
You will need to set me as your account sitter.
Dark2.0 today at 03:14
I will need about 15 minutes maybe more so you can come back later.

So I did the basic background check and troop check (very nice) but I had another problem at hand. Since I noble a village I lost quite a few troops and I had another village in mind to noble but couldn't break thru since he had turtled up.:icon_evil:

I had no intention of letting him into my tribe since I already drew up plans to take him out. So I ask you is it wrong that I mislead him, spyed on his tribe, possibly used his troops to clear a village for me, and will noble him in a week?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

Not only is it wrong, it's illegal.

You abused account sit = ban.

-Shlomzi

DeletedUser

That's what I thought it's a good thing I sent his troops to support a barb. I didn't think it was allowed

DeletedUser

lol to funny, i probably would have done it anyway, but i like being alittle evil anyways. hahaha

DeletedUser

Read the rules. If the owner feels that you deliberately attacked another village to make him lose his troops, he can report you. You will be banned.