Your All noobkiens

swordalchemist

Thats right...your all noobkiens...and do you know why....cuz you guys dont post enough in this forums....so get to spamming already....i hardly see one or two new posts in here...after every couple of days...:icon_evil:.....so hurry up and post already...ya damned noobkiens :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

And you post way too much.
Stop spamming, and please stop making up words like 'noobkiens'.

This thread should be moved to General Discussion or locked. :)

swordalchemist

noobkiens is a good word...and very popular....lets make a voting thingy with it....

swordalchemist

after a whole day...all i get is 2 reply's...you guys really are noobkiens...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser84663

i'd rather read about and respond to something related to in game...

swordalchemist

ya but there is barely any post in this whole damned forum section....i miss the old days...wen there were tons of spammers around...and the forums would fill up in a matter of mins...and the mods would chase people for over spamming....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

whats happened to all the good posters like stez and some others (who can spam)?

sword your spam is pointless and doesnt add anything to the topic if you want to add something deconstruct what someone says and twist what they say against them that what a good spammer does.

p.s. i am not a good spammer and neither are you swordalchemist.

DeletedUser84663

i am so glad i am not recognized for my culinary artistry.... (cooking spam, in layman's terms)

swordalchemist

well your a TSL fanatic...so i cant really see you being a spammer anyways.....but there arent any more good things to really spam about....i mean come on...6 posts in the whole day...wat am i suppose to twist with tht....i will pretty much be dead waiting for a response...its like talking to ghosts in here....:icon_eek:

swordalchemist

you mean your tribe doesnt help at all with that as they are inactive?

you mean you weighed them they must have been massive for you to measure them in tons and why didnt you weigh me :icon_cry:

well i cant spam the in tribe forums this much...cuz we all busy with war and stuff...and the forum mod kinda gave up on me...:lol:
but i do spam on skype

and if you want your self weighed then buy a weighing scale...my services arent free you know....:)

swordalchemist

lol....i switch windows every minute....and we got...hint hint...hope stain doesnt kill me but like 4 to 5 wars going on at the same time...although we didnt really declare anything...they just seem to be noobkiens....

DeletedUser

4-5 wars are fighting someone the same size so unless bunny, REBZ, [R], someone else who i cant think off and us are attacking you then you only have 1 war which is with us, arent we special,

swordalchemist

err....you got too much Tsl in your system...i am in 3dx if u havent noticed...we have nothing with WAR!!! and we are figthing [R]...and almost wiped Waldo...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Maby we just don't talk to swordalchemist You cannot see our posts :icon_twisted:

vasetheface

Ya, don't you remember the secret society? There is a secret society public forum too, you just don't know the password.