Your area

DeletedUser

i never get a good area NEVER! i never get any barbs this time i have a barb right beside me but, theres only 10people in my 7x7! like if u look at the likes of Jamm and impulses they have loads of barbs and easy farming for them lol p.s lizzy Please please make another world like this please its unreal!

DeletedUser

I never ever had an area this good. It's usually total crap for me. Bad enough I have problems with my connection since day 3 and had to rely on a sitter, which I intended not to do in this world as I was offline for three straight days. And even the best area doesn't get you to a high rank.

If you just play often enough one day you'll get a good area.

DeletedUser

I never ever had an area this good. It's usually total crap for me. Bad enough I have problems with my connection since day 3 and had to rely on a sitter, which I intended not to do in this world as I was offline for three straight days. And even the best area doesn't get you to a high rank.

oh f* its jamm.

DeletedUser

Pretty true although your area in W20 was ace too :icon_smile:

I had to rely more on my "making people restart" method, which me and Simz have developed and has a pretty high success rate. I made 5 people restart in W33, 3 in W28. Simz made 3-4 here restar :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

well, the area in w20 was crap when I started but the persuasion to restart worked quite well there.

DeletedUser

When I try to make people restart they end vowing to clear me when BP is over. I end up with 10 people in my 15x15 co-attacking me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by jamm

>
on your profile jamm it says no sitters but you just said you had a sitter for 3 days! any word on this jamm?

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by jamm

>
on your profile jamm it says no sitters but you just said you had a sitter for 3 days! any word on this jamm?

he said SINCE day 3

DeletedUser

this is my definition of jamm from my profile

please jamm read

I DONT fear [player]Jamm[/player]

[player]JAMM[/player] = looser with no life who dreams about people fearing him and when in real life he gets chased by chavs he hides under the stairs logs onto tw on his phone and feels cool again

Players not worshiping Jamm
Jamm's Mum
Jamm's Dad
Jamm's Brother
Jamm's Sister ;) She good!
Jamm's Bullys
&
[player]I-Nuke[/player]
[player]N0uBZ KilLa[/player]
[player]Rulzy[/player]
[player]ManikDepresif[/player]
[player]GMMTC[/player]
&
More...

DeletedUser

this is my definition of jamm from my profile

please jamm read

I DONT fear [player]Jamm[/player]

[player]JAMM[/player] = looser with no life who dreams about people fearing him and when in real life he gets chased by chavs he hides under the stairs logs onto tw on his phone and feels cool again

Players not worshiping Jamm
Jamm's Mum
Jamm's Dad
Jamm's Brother
Jamm's Sister ;) She good!
Jamm's Bullys
&
[player]I-Nuke[/player]
[player]N0uBZ KilLa[/player]
[player]Rulzy[/player]
[player]ManikDepresif[/player]
[player]GMMTC[/player]
&
More...

lol. wanna take him out?

DeletedUser

i wish hes to farr i am in k44

this is to counter his gay crusade of people who fear jamm (loooosers)
see his profile