Your area

DeletedUser

Noble rush *sigh* two ways must farm alot or you will be so slow

and build troops XD

If you think that's a noble rush, you're looking at it the wrong way.

It's a workshop rush.

Once cats are available, it's easy enough to slow down those going for a noble.

Consider that someone's upgrading their hq to lvl 15, and it's knocked down one level. They just paid the cost of a 15 hq... for their lvl 14 hq (when they get it).

Cats can cause an economical disaster.

DeletedUser51390

It's a workshop rush.

Consider that someone's upgrading their hq to lvl 15, and it's knocked down one level. They just paid the cost of a 15 hq... for their lvl 14 hq (when they get it).

ive been considering cat rush but am still uncertain whether or not i should:icon_neutral:

i just love catting people to the ground its so much fun

DeletedUser

It's a workshop rush.

Yeah it's true he looked at it in the wrong way but nevertheless it's still a bad decision to be honest. At anything below a level 20 HQ, pushing for a level 12 cats, with the worlds slow speed factor is going to be wasting far too much time. Not only that, when he finally does get Cats researched, the price for them is not cheap, nor is the farm population, which at this stage both requires alot of clay. It's basically whatever you haul will be used. Not the resource camps which again, at this stage, isn't much.

I currently have HQ 17 in que and even that, takes pretty long. I just feel there's a better use for those early world resources rather than getting Cats. I haven't bothered clearing 1 person yet.

mike62

Best way to make your area decent is to create your own personal farmw,eventually they all seem to change there name to barb it seems quite strange ive yet to speak with this player.

DeletedUser

Yeah it's true he looked at it in the wrong way but nevertheless it's still a bad decision to be honest. At anything below a level 20 HQ, pushing for a level 12 cats, with the worlds slow speed factor is going to be wasting far too much time. Not only that, when he finally does get Cats researched, the price for them is not cheap, nor is the farm population, which at this stage both requires alot of clay. It's basically whatever you haul will be used. Not the resource camps which again, at this stage, isn't much.

I currently have HQ 17 in que and even that, takes pretty long. I just feel there's a better use for those early world resources rather than getting Cats. I haven't bothered clearing 1 person yet.

L17? urg... I am pushing out 15 right now. Must... raise... hq... Maybe I'll go to L30 just to do it. lol.

Also on the cats, once they are researched they'll take like 3 hrs each to make. lol.
I do love them though...

DeletedUser51390

L17? urg... I am pushing out 15 right now. Must... raise... hq... Maybe I'll go to L30 just to do it. lol.

Also on the cats, once they are researched they'll take like 3 hrs each to make. lol.
I do love them though...

ouch three hours :icon_cry:

i want cats so bad but am glad im not ruching them like i was gona do lol

DeletedUser

My area can bite me. Suitable enough for farming, but nobling will be hellish. Can't see any potentially worthy prospects at all.

DeletedUser51390

My area can bite me. Suitable enough for farming, but nobling will be hellish. Can't see any potentially worthy prospects at all.

i have two potential targets and coinidently there the only two really building troops..not doing a good job but progressivly more each scouting.

also there in the exact location i was looking for in whichever way i choose to move :)

lilryan19

My area is fantastic :)
I started with a bonus next to me and another bonus an hour away with 100% more wood production,though I don't have any other barbs or bonuses.I've got a fair amount of noble prospects mostly Cult members and a few other good ones.I just which RL would stop annoying me so I can take advantage of it now and later.

Oh and even if I am in K45 that monster jamm(or whatever he is) :p is quite far away so thats another bonus.