Your area

DeletedUser

heres one thing why i think this game is a bit dumb. anyone that spends alot of time in it will do very well, because most people dont spend time at all. And u wont really encounter other TOP players, because theyre usually spread out far.

That's why you have to survive long enough for the "late" game, because all the noobs are flushed out and all the good players stretch across continents.

DeletedUser

heres one thing why i think this game is a bit dumb. anyone that spends alot of time in it will do very well, because most people dont spend time at all. And u wont really encounter other TOP players, because theyre usually spread out far.

Indeed this is true. It is rare to encounter another decent player within your sphere of influence early in a world. But eventually you will begin to run into them as you grow and also as your reputation grows...
Classic and speed worlds are better for that sort of competition.
As for the guide-writing discussion going on earlier... who on earth would want to write a guide these days? You just get flamed for not being comprehensive or varied enough... when you're the guy who just spent two days writing it. And no one ever listens.
The only teaching I have ever done that was successful, was when I started and night sat with a new player from day 1 of a new world. Like behbehs, they need constant supervision, lest bad habits engender themselves.

ON TOPIC:
My area roxx0rz.

DeletedUser

I never ever had an area this good. It's usually total crap for me. Bad enough I have problems with my connection since day 3 and had to rely on a sitter, which I intended not to do in this world as I was offline for three straight days. And even the best area doesn't get you to a high rank.

If you just play often enough one day you'll get a good area.

Little late on this thread but the
Play often enough bit

most of us have lifes and get out quite alot...

DeletedUser

That's completely wrong.

I know players who visit their account once every four hours and are in the top.
I also have started next to experienced players time after time.

DeletedUser

Also...
I apparently have the lowest res levels of anyone in the top 40.

DeletedUser

Duff, I'll challenge that statement.
I'm in 9th right now and I'm sitting with 6/6/6.

DeletedUser

So thats why my farms are rather less productive then I would expect :lol:

I always hit the ones closest to you first.

(But now you know my strategy!!!! I must change the order!!!1! Oh noez!01!!)

I did say you should move. :icon_wink:
It's only going to get worse Mr. Pillowz.

@AA: I am at 7/6/6
Wish I had a L16 Timber like some people... Not that it would do anything though IMHO.

DeletedUser

I'm not in top 40, but only have 7/6/6 as well.

Probably will stay that way for some time.

DeletedUser

I always hit the ones closest to you first.

(But now you know my strategy!!!! I must change the order!!!1! Oh noez!01!!)

I did say you should move. :icon_wink:

@AA: I am at 7/6/6
Wish I had a L16 Timber like some people... Not that it would do anything though IMHO.

Lol I'm sure it will be a steep learning curve at some point for me :icon_eek:

OT: My area is great but for one rather large problem :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, once I saw Jamm going for high Timber I thought about it and cursed at myself. Seeing where Jamm is now, I'm really upset. Yet, also knowing where I'm at and how I'm doing, stopping to build up any of my mines at this point in time will only set me back. I'll build them up later after the more important things (HQ, then Stables, then maybe Smithy) are taken care of.

DeletedUser

Yeah, once I saw Jamm going for high Timber I thought about it and cursed at myself. Seeing where Jamm is now, I'm really upset. Yet, also knowing where I'm at and how I'm doing, stopping to build up any of my mines at this point in time will only set me back. I'll build them up later after the more important things (HQ, then Stables, then maybe Smithy) are taken care of.

Can't wait til my L27 HQ is finished.

I will make pointzez so fats.

lol

But yeah, I am having a hard enough time not having my farm full... barely have time to upgrade before it is full again.

DeletedUser

You're still one of the players I want to see grow, just because I know it'll happen, and my goal is to be above or at least beside you when that happens. >.<

DeletedUser

Points!!!

No, I kid. Balancing out the wood. Which is no longer important since everyone will want iron.

DeletedUser

Takes too long to recoup the losses of the cost of the mines. I think Jamm is successful in spite of having built high mine levels, not because of it.

curiousgeorge

Also think no need for res mines at all. I can farm just as fast as a speed 1 but I can only spend at half the speed. That = too many resources, if you are an active farmer!

Back on topic my area sucks.

3x3 Total of 1 village
5x5 Total of 2 villages
7x7 Total of 8 villages

After that it gets a bit better :) so I'm not going to complain, I can still get more resources than I'm able to spend!

DeletedUser

Also think no need for res mines at all. I can farm just as fast as a speed 1 but I can only spend at half the speed. That = too many resources, if you are an active farmer!

Back on topic my area sucks.

3x3 Total of 1 village
5x5 Total of 2 villages
7x7 Total of 8 villages

After that it gets a bit better :) so I'm not going to complain, I can still get more resources than I'm able to spend!

LMAO your area sucks???

3x3 - 1
5x5 - 1
7x7 - 2