Your assessment of tribes most likely to succeed

LastApparatus

I went there. For AI. :icon_rolleyes:
What are your opinions on the tribes in this world, which ones do you think will stay, and preferably, why. They don't have to be top 20. Actually, there's another thread for that. This one had a different purpose. This thread was inspired by Agent Incognito. Yep yep.

LastApparatus

Yeah, I know. I'm getting around to it. Don't hassle me! :'(

DeletedUser

I think major tribes here will be Kiwi. , Random and G-Star. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I hear Random hasn't been doing too well, any idea as to why?

:p Sarcasm, your quite good at it nithgor.

Though if you do believe it i think the story is one of their friends occupied the kiwi tag and they are merging into it to keep it for giggles.

<3

I expect kiwi, random, void and maybe one or two others to do well

DeletedUser

:p Sarcasm, your quite good at it nithgor.

Though if you do believe it i think the story is one of their friends occupied the kiwi tag and they are merging into it to keep it for giggles.

<3

I expect kiwi, random, void and maybe one or two others to do well

Well, I'm a bit unfamiliar with most of the players/tribes here within w39, but I'm quite interested in everyone's progress. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

K44 - random or ID
K45 - Void
K54 - Kiwi
K55 - Geico, Moo?, g-star, or PWNY.

DeletedUser13939

I believe VOID will succeed due to the fact that I know pretty much half the players from other worlds. :p

DeletedUser

Since this topic is to generally post your point of view about each tribe. I'd do it in details since I have a bit of free time before I go studying for the finals =P

K45
Currently, this continent is being dominated (by points only) by Karma, haven't seen much from them nor their goals or intentions but I think they will last for a while hence they have a family tribe to back them up with bullsh*t. They have given a lot of jobs already on the third day or second day (Can't really recall which day this is..). Void, once ready will go to war with either Karma family or Relent, which should turn out quite interesting to see noobs or somewhat, begginers getting rimmed (Talking about Karma) or see two good tribes fight off for dominance. Phenix would remain low and subtle along with Cook!e which would try to strive for dominance eventually.

K44
Current dominance (once again by points) goes to D*. I don't know much about them at all, but they don't seem good, more of, they lack experience if you judge from their looks. Many of them haven't been growing and it seems they were mass-recruiting (proved by average points per players). Not much interesting will go on there though. Random would dominate the continent by force eventually, Bunny would remain the second after a while, but won't last long. The other tribes, would fight off each other, giving the above tribes time to rise as I said. While TV would probably expand to other K's and get owned while doing so.

K54
RAW dominate this continent by points as well. They seem like a tribe which will hold the top rank their for a long time, even with Kiwi. around, but would eventually lose it after a tough fight. While Kiwi. and RAW slaughter each other, V-54 would hit the top for a while, a week perhaps or less then fall back to where they came from. They seem quite experienced and know what they are doing but probably no match for Kiwi.. The other tribes, such as -N.C.- will fall quickly, along with D-Age. Probably get attacked by any of the above listed tribes and too scared to attack back with some real forces.

K55
Won't really judge this continent hence it would be unfair. I would obviously say my tribe will dominate it (called self-confidence in myself in others xD)

*Please note, on any occassions of the above posts. I just posted my point of view and how I would forsee things going. I am sure, at least two or three members would cause an argument to prove me wrong if they see their tribe being misjudged by me so I'm sorry if I did, but I was just voicing my opinion, humbly. xD

LastApparatus

Ok. I'll try to do this, without being biased and talking about how awesome my tribe is...

Random, I believe has the potential to do well, as well as Kiwi. -- For reasons I don't believe need stated.

PWNY, other than being my own tribe, I do think is quite promising. I think we have a nice group of players there.

D3TH, as much as I would love to flame, has me intrigued thus far, but I can't explain why. They just scream out to me. I really expected nothing out of this tribe, but now, I'm curious.

DeletedUser

K54
RAW dominate this continent by points as well. They seem like a tribe which will hold the top rank their for a long time, even with Kiwi. around, but would eventually lose it after a tough fight. While Kiwi. and RAW slaughter each other, V-54 would hit the top for a while, a week perhaps or less then fall back to where they came from. They seem quite experienced and know what they are doing but probably no match for Kiwi.. The other tribes, such as -N.C.- will fall quickly, along with D-Age. Probably get attacked by any of the above listed tribes and too scared to attack back with some real forces.
Allow me to comment on K54 as I have a somewhat invested interest in the success of the tribes on it.

Quick facts:
-- I've been messaged by almost every Duke and Diplomat of every major tribe on K54.
-- Every single one has either wanted an alliance, an NAP or even a merge.
-- Every single one has obviously been denied.
-- Every tribe I've seen so far on K54 appears to just constantly be rotating players in and out to make sure they have the highest points.
-- RAW is especially doing this, as I look down the Top Continent Players list and notice that all those in the top 60 who were tribeless yesterday are now in RAW.
-- Some of the Dukes/Diplomats have said that they have no interest in leading a tribe and wanted to know if they could join us.
-- Most have informed me of the alliances they have with other tribes, most not surprising at all.
-- Half the Dukes/Diplomats have threatened me when I turned down their ridiculous requests; a quarter of them asked politely if we could just "leave each other be" and another quarter asked if we could form an NAP in the future and become allies later, instead of right now.

As the Duke who handles diplomacy in Kiwi, I haven't seen much hope. I know it's silly for me to say this because I could be eating my words in a few weeks time, but thus far I haven't been overtly impressed by any tribes. There are a few good players in these tribes that either I have contacted or they've contacted me ("if my tribe fails, can I join you guys?", that sort of thing) but for the most part, I don't expect to see all of them make it past BP.

DeletedUser

Since this topic is to generally post your point of view about each tribe. I'd do it in details since I have a bit of free time before I go studying for the finals =P

K54

Actually -N.C.- Has some very good members, you should twstats them. Best little tribe that hasnt been found in my books :p

DeletedUser13939

Biased assessment of K45:

dShokR will rule only because I am in it. >.>

DeletedUser

Biased:
- Geico will rule SE!

Unbaised:
Will be a good fight in K55 between Geico, PWNY, moo?(i dont think they like us), g-star and maybe D3TH will play a part too. Will be fun.

Last edited by a moderator: