Your assessment of tribes most likely to succeed

DeletedUser

got any proof? didn't think so. Now stop making claims until you can back them up please.:icon_rolleyes:

man Geico's academy tribe is so annoying :p

Silly kitty

[22:33:24] Nuke: I find it awesome
[22:33:57] Nuke: lol, your duke when he was spiked by "my member"(so you claim) was farming with only 16 or 17 spears and 1 paly :|

I very much doubt brownie told you <3

DeletedUser

Silly kitty

[22:33:24] Nuke: I find it awesome
[22:33:57] Nuke: lol, your duke when he was spiked by "my member"(so you claim) was farming with only 16 or 17 spears and 1 paly :|

I very much doubt brownie told you <3

Now I laugh after I showed you and proved to you brown sent it. Also the fact I know who attacked shows it.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now I laugh after I showed you and proved to you brown sent it. Also the fact I know who attacked shows it.:icon_rolleyes:

I laugh at the fact after i told you i was teasing and picking on you to see a reaction you post that :icon_cool:

LastApparatus

I go cow-tipping, then laugh at the cows.

*insert redneck chuckle here*

DeletedUser

OR do the drunken redneck version of cow tipping!

*insert redneck banjo and pig squeals here*

DeletedUser

Actually, as ntombs knows, first thing I did when i found out who it was that took Kiwi's tag was to request it be returned once they had their fun.

You gotta admit the thread stemming from the tag was side splittingly funny :lol:

As for NW, its stacked. Theres the DAt4h, TV moving in west from K45, Bunny, Taz, D* and ID.

Im surprised no ones mentioned ID yet cause they have two of what i'd say were my pick of best 6 players ever, Norach and Cyrano and others among them are pretty good also whatever I may think of Gorth (if hes there under alias) and whatever i may have said to Therin to mess with him in a skype chat.

They're well lead and in those places that they have players those players are like 4 people in one 15*15 block (almost in quite a few places).
Its not good for early farming but it is good for security.

Eye of the storm so to speak, NW is :)

Oh thank you for the kind words Pervis :icon_redface:
lol and thanks for putting all this pressure on me now, having to live up to expectations.

And yeah, due to the slow fill we were more clustered then we would of liked to have been. It'll work itself out though. :)

mattcurr

Death only have 25 members....

Wow how could that be I would never try to manipulate people :/

I am in D3TH to start an account for someone else, so my alias Philip J. Fry wont be me for long.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I knew this would happen. So I guess it's my time to reply, decently =)

Quick facts:
-- I've been messaged by almost every Duke and Diplomat of every major tribe on K54.
-- Every single one has either wanted an alliance, an NAP or even a merge.
-- Every single one has obviously been denied.
-- Every tribe I've seen so far on K54 appears to just constantly be rotating players in and out to make sure they have the highest points.
-- RAW is especially doing this, as I look down the Top Continent Players list and notice that all those in the top 60 who were tribeless yesterday are now in RAW.
-- Some of the Dukes/Diplomats have said that they have no interest in leading a tribe and wanted to know if they could join us.
-- Most have informed me of the alliances they have with other tribes, most not surprising at all.
-- Half the Dukes/Diplomats have threatened me when I turned down their ridiculous requests; a quarter of them asked politely if we could just "leave each other be" and another quarter asked if we could form an NAP in the future and become allies later, instead of right now.

As the Duke who handles diplomacy in Kiwi, I haven't seen much hope. I know it's silly for me to say this because I could be eating my words in a few weeks time, but thus far I haven't been overtly impressed by any tribes. There are a few good players in these tribes that either I have contacted or they've contacted me ("if my tribe fails, can I join you guys?", that sort of thing) but for the most part, I don't expect to see all of them make it past BP.

You know your K more than I do, obviously. Now, none of those letters have been posed on the forums to inform us about this tribe's kind of behaviour so I just judged with the information I have, and the information I found on TWstats.
Though you never know what they have up their sleeves, some good members might join them and things would alter it's course. But then again, I am just taking a wild guess.

Ok I've highlighted a few things there that I would like to correct you on. First of all you are basing your opinions on speculation and, as you have said yourself, you don't know anything about us frankly so you can't form an accurate opinion.

I clearly stated at the end of the message that I was only voicing my opinion and just guessing how things would turn out eventually. Please don't expect such manners to be accurate.

Also, you state that many of us haven't been growing, but I checked our members progress just a few minutes ago on TWstats and every member has been growing.
5-10 points is not really growing in my opinion. It's trying.
By growing, as you say. How many of you have actually started farming with troops? (Not paladin)

Thirdly, we were not mass-recruiting. Me, the Duke and the other recruiter have been sifting through all the mails requesting an invitation and only those with plenty of experience of this game were accepted. You said you could prove we were mass-recruiting based on our average points, troops win wars not points.
Indeed. But I am just surprised, that many people from the core chose your tribe which has already handed out jobs to the members; to join and now on the third day, you are one member away from maxing out your tribe. Did you pick a member to fill that spot or are you confused from the 'many' experienced players list you have?

1/3 of our members are from our *D* tribe on W35, probably should've mentioned that earlier lol.
Divide that up by 74 members. You get about 24-25 members. So about 40 members, maybe bit more, you just recruited out of experience in 3 days.

DeletedUser

My opinions/assessment most of the tribes that are existed right now.

Geico - I will say they will do good as long as Nuke will do his smexy smexy dance move ;)

Random - Awesome tribe with awesome players. I say they will do great and they will be on the top rank when BP/Nobles is out.

Pwny - I don't know if these guys are really serious. If they really are, then SE will be bloody.

Moo? - Nice crew, half of them I know from other worlds.

These are the only tribe which I think will succeed in this world if they won't hit the magic button (inactivity) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

My opinions/assessment most of the tribes that are existed right now.

Geico - I will say they will do good as long as Nuke will do his smexy smexy dance move ;)

Random - Awesome tribe with awesome players. I say they will do great and they will be on the top rank when BP/Nobles is out.

Pwny - I don't know if these guys are really serious. If they really are, then SE will be bloody.

Moo? - Nice crew, half of them I know from other worlds.

These are the only tribe which I think will succeed in this world if they won't hit the magic button (inactivity) :icon_wink:

Geico and Moo? share the same continent. Only one of them will last.

DeletedUser

I clearly stated at the end of the message that I was only voicing my opinion and just guessing how things would turn out eventually. Please don't expect such manners to be accurate.
Your completely entitled to your opinion, I was just making it clear that it was just your opinion and that you weren't staing facts :icon_wink:

5-10 points is not really growing in my opinion. It's trying.
By growing, as you say. How many of you have actually started farming with troops? (Not paladin)
As far as I know, every member.

Indeed. But I am just surprised, that many people from the core chose your tribe which has already handed out jobs to the members; to join and now on the third day, you are one member away from maxing out your tribe. Did you pick a member to fill that spot or are you confused from the 'many' experienced players list you have?
I've said it somewhere else, but the people who already have 'jobs' are trusted and (yes I'll say it again :icon_wink:) experienced members from W35, we didn't just dish out positions for anyone. When I went through all the 'Let me join your tribe pl0x' messages, the only players I invited were the ones with previous decent accounts on other worlds.

Divide that up by 74 members. You get about 24-25 members. So about 40 members, maybe bit more, you just recruited out of experience in 3 days.
Within a week or two our member count will most likely drop as we do our activity checks and account sits.

Thanks for your constructive criticism though, I'm glad to see we can have a creative discussion about whether we fail or not :)

DeletedUser

Your completely entitled to your opinion, I was just making it clear that it was just your opinion and that you weren't staing facts :icon_wink:
Though I already stated that in the end of the post. :icon_eek:

As far as I know, every member.
With all due-respect, that's a lie. Hence you have members below 60 points, which means they obviously haven't reached a barracks yet. Unless they were blindly ignoring "Construct" next to the mine and waiting for resources to fill up, and then reach barracks, but probably not troops hence it's only the third day.
Then again, that's pretty far-fetched. But I also bet that you have members in 100+ points that still haven't farmed with troops.

I've said it somewhere else, but the people who already have 'jobs' are trusted and (yes I'll say it again :icon_wink:) experienced members from W35, we didn't just dish out positions for anyone. When I went through all the 'Let me join your tribe pl0x' messages, the only players I invited were the ones with previous decent accounts on other worlds.
Still, what you are stating is some-what a miracle. To have over 40 applications of players with decent experience on other worlds in 3 days! Excluding the fact that probably 1/3 of them started late.

Within a week or two our member count will most likely drop as we do our activity checks and account sits.
I guess that is something wise to do after all. Goodie goodie.

Thanks for your constructive criticism though, I'm glad to see we can have a creative discussion about whether we fail or not :)
Lol no problem xD I'm glad someone from that tribe finally appeared to represent them.

EDIT:
Geico, Moo?, and PWNY, actually.
Sowwy <3 Lethal are too but they didn't get listed =(
Good luck to you anyway ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and lethal, D3th, and G-Star

SE is for sure the most competitive K

Indeed. It will surely be the most in the next few weeks as well. I just can't think of which tribe will go down first =D (Besides Turkey)

DeletedUser

Though I already stated that in the end of the post. :icon_eek:
Yes yes, point taken.

With all due-respect, that's a lie. Hence you have members below 60 points, which means they obviously haven't reached a barracks yet. Unless they were blindly ignoring "Construct" next to the mine and waiting for resources to fill up, and then reach barracks, but probably not troops hence it's only the third day.
Then again, that's pretty far-fetched. But I also bet that you have members in 100+ points that still haven't farmed with troops.
It's not a lie, it's just my take on things. Call it blissful ignorance if you will :icon_razz:. But we will see how our members are progressing when we account sit them at the end of the week, obviously those who are point whoring and not building troops will get my theorhetical boot up their theorhetical a*s.

Still, what you are stating is some-what a miracle. To have over 40 applications of players with decent experience on other worlds in 3 days! Excluding the fact that probably 1/3 of them started late.
If you consider how many people play TW then it's not much of a miricale.

Lol no problem xD I'm glad someone from that tribe finally appeared to represent them.

Seems like I'm the official representative for my tribe :icon_cool:.

Goodie goodie lol, love the sarcasm :icon_razz: