Your assessment of tribes most likely to succeed

DeletedUser

Yes yes, point taken.

It's not a lie, it's just my take on things. Call it blissful ignorance if you will :icon_razz:. But we will see how our members are progressing when we account sit them at the end of the week, obviously those who are point whoring and not building troops will get my theorhetical boot up their theorhetical a*s.

If you consider how many people play TW then it's not much of a miricale.

Seems like I'm the official representative for my tribe :icon_cool:.

Goodie goodie lol, love the sarcasm :icon_razz:

Well matie. I can see you redeemed your tribe's true intentions from my false accusions. I see you made few good promises ;)

Good luck later in game. ;)

DeletedUser

And I hope to stick to those promises, goodluck to you too ;)

Now everybody can get back on-topic :p

DeletedUser

Im surprised no ones mentioned ID yet cause they have two of what i'd say were my pick of best 6 players ever, Norach and Cyrano and others among them are pretty good also whatever I may think of Gorth (if hes there under alias) and whatever i may have said to Therin to mess with him in a skype chat.
Don't forget Druss and Einstein and AWKD and .united. and Sharky and of course Gorth. ID has a stellar lineup and I'm interested to see how long it takes them to all out dominate, but Random is up there as well so it'll be a fairly intense fight.

Kiwi has nobody fun nearby. :(

DeletedUser

K55

G-Star - lost Ghettogirl but still do great, good leader aswell. though to small to last on their own.

PWNY - LA is the best, I mean seriously, you can't come close to how sexy he is. Is probably the 3rd biggest threat in K55 and growing stronger fast.

Lethal - to small on their own, will probably merge into Moo?.

Moo? - might be a little bias but moo? and Geico are pretty close threat wise I think, would make a good war if they don't hug.

Geico - currently holding over half of the top 10 players in the world and 7 out of the 10 top in K55. got a great set up and a huge APP. might do well.

D3th - hmmmm proved to be noobs yet mattcurr and fussili is there, amkes me wonder.

DeletedUser

These are the tribes I think will succed

ID
Random
Geico
TaZ
Kiwi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

K55

PWNY - LA is the best, I mean seriously, you can't come close to how sexy he is. Is probably the 3rd biggest threat in K55 and growing stronger fast.

yup he comes in just after myself and :icon_twisted:witheringxuponxlove

DeletedUser

Tribes to succeed:

Random - Total awesomeness (and that's not just bias, Random pwn)

Geico - Mediocre, might do well. They're decent I guess but I somewhat doubt their long term success. But I guess they do have a stab at success.

ID - Would have a chance should they have spawned in a different direction, they have some good players. Cyrano is good, Gorth is decent...

Pwny - They're decent. Hastyr is a very funny man. Clippaclippa is a great player, as is Impulses (if it's still NeverSleeps/Gareth combo from w33).

I hear Random hasn't been doing too well, any idea as to why?

Spoken as a true outsider ;). Random has been doing awesome, Skype chat booming and it's really hard to keep up with all the chatter there half the time. Best community of a tribe I've been in and if y'all knew some of the players we had in here yet to reveal their alias's....

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

I will say now, Kiwi wont be successful unless they build their foundations quickly, I know this is a harsh thing to say but its true, they are world hoppers the majoirty of players, unless Kaylub and other leaders decide to go flying out the blocks and attack blindly against other tribes the players will grow bored, as they (Majority of them) cant stand a world which has a bit of diplomacy to it.

I think they would be ok after a while as they can just pick up players to replace those who are quiting/moving on, those who quit due to RL issues will then been seen a month later in another premade.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Tribes i believe to succeed:

Random - Though i seem to not get along with one or two of their members ( drama queens :icon_sad: ) I believe they will do well, a strong leadership and large skill pool, but we'll have to wait and see.

Kiwi - A good member pool and quite good leadership (I'm unaware of any outstanding success stories in their leaders history), I believe they will make a big hype in the world, i believe they will succeed but we'll have to see till war breaks out.

Geico - quite a good tribe, they have several skilled players that we must keep an eye on, the one thing that worries me is why have they asked to merge with two tribes?

Moo? - an agressive tribe, we like to walk free in our fields, good member base (taken from peoples views) and an interesting leadership. We'll see how we do <3.

ID - Some well known players and a good leadership i believe this tribe to be a major threat, I believe they will easily succeed, but time will tell.

PWNY - The lovely group of people positioned among Moo? and Geico, i believe they'll do well, though unsure what tribe will emerge out the K to be frank, i wish them best of luck <3.

LS - a reasonable member pool and leadership, to clarify will not ever merge into Moo but have a chance at succeeding.

Question: Are you trying to say Moo? Huggle or that we merge nukeykins, i'm just curious :p Paranoid y'know

DeletedUser51390

I will say now, Kiwi wont be successful unless they build their foundations quickly, I know this is a harsh thing to say but its true, they are world hoppers the majoirty of players, unless Kaylub and other leaders decide to go flying out the blocks and attack blindly against other tribes the players will grow bored, as they (Majority of them) cant stand a world which has a bit of diplomacy to it.

I think they would be ok after a while as they can just pick up players to replace those who are quiting/moving on, those who quit due to RL issues will then been seen a month later in another premade.

:icon_eek: were you reading my mind i was just saying the exact same thing to the awesome crew over in pwny

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im surprised no ones mentioned ID yet cause they have two of what i'd say were my pick of best 6 players ever, Norach and Cyrano and others among them are pretty good also whatever I may think of Gorth (if hes there under alias) and whatever i may have said to Therin to mess with him in a skype chat.

ID are preety sexy. Though sadly to say I'm leaving TW. Just waiting this account to be perma banned... need one of the elder mods I mailed to log on to do so. I made sure I put my pally in a barb next to a Random player first though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ID are preety sexy. Though sadly to say I'm leaving TW. Just waiting this account to be perma banned... need one of the elder mods I mailed to log on to do so. I made sure I put my pally in a barb next to a Random player first though :icon_twisted:

Put it next to me....I want teh OD.

DeletedUser

ya turkey seem like a bunch of point whores. i know the very first one ima start farming.

Well, that's pretty much every tribes goal in K55. And it's obvious and no reason to hide it :icon_eek:

Boy, did you think if a tribe gets 5+ nobles before any other, it will be a disaster. =/

DeletedUser73111

Hi first time in these forums *CK* are doing fantastic and are dominant in k65

DeletedUser

Spoken as a true outsider ;). Random has been doing awesome, Skype chat booming and it's really hard to keep up with all the chatter there half the time. Best community of a tribe I've been in and if y'all knew some of the players we had in here yet to reveal their alias's....

*peers in from the outside*

Great to hear, I'll be doing my best to keep up with the times. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Imo mass recruiting in the beginning isnt tht big of a deal, Just observe your members see who is active and shows promise and cut the rest. Thats almost how you have to do it if you dont know anyone from another wrd or in a rl.