Your assessment of tribes most likely to succeed

DeletedUser

I will say now, Kiwi wont be successful unless they build their foundations quickly, I know this is a harsh thing to say but its true, they are world hoppers the majoirty of players, unless Kaylub and other leaders decide to go flying out the blocks and attack blindly against other tribes the players will grow bored, as they (Majority of them) cant stand a world which has a bit of diplomacy to it.

I think they would be ok after a while as they can just pick up players to replace those who are quiting/moving on, those who quit due to RL issues will then been seen a month later in another premade.

Couldn't agree with you more. This is one of the things me and ntoombs discussed before we even started recruiting over the forums. It's one of the reasons we decided to take on a lot of newer players then a lot of the the other premades. We want all the good "world-hoppers" in the beginning to help make a lasting impression on the newer players with potential that I've recruited both pre and post world. If my plan works out correctly I'll end up with a bunch of loyal previous "newb" players who know what they're doing.

Now, as I've said before in many threads, I'm not going to sit here and say that Kiwi. will be successful. The main purpose is the provide a learning experience not only for myself and the other dukes (as we are all quite new to leading) but also to the newer players I've recruited. If we succeed, awesome. If we fail, I'll have that experience.

mattcurr

Kiwi has recruited poorly positioned players. Some within 3 blocks of each other, many within each others in 15 by 15's. When real farming starts they will slow down.
Not to jump on the ban wagon I just thought it should be mentioned

DeletedUser

Kiwi has recruited poorly positioned players. Some within 3 blocks of each other, many within each others in 15 by 15's. When real farming starts they will slow down, they may dominate their area for lack of competition but not through superb game play imo.

None of that was recruiting. It was people in the premade. The spread was very poor due to how slow this world has filled up and how slow SW was especially.

mattcurr

None of that was recruiting. It was people in the premade. The spread was very poor due to how slow this world has filled up and how slow SW was especially.

True I guess, did you mandate restarts if you were too close as thats something a lot of tribes do tends to work..

DeletedUser

True I guess, did you mandate restarts if you were too close as thats something a lot of tribes do tends to work..

We all tried that. Whenever someone restarted they either moved further up in the core or back by another tribemate. Hardly anyone started on the rim. It's frustrating considering I hate having tribemates in my 15x15 but there wasn't much we could do about it.

DeletedUser

Even restarts didn't help much in this world. I was one of the last in Random to join, and we'd been spreading our times out over about ... er, 7 hrs I think it was, lol .. by the time I bothered logging in.

Started in a 15*15 of many others, including PeRvIs.

Restarted into a 15*15 of... 3 others.

The way this world filled up really threw a spanner in the works, in terms of spreading tribes out. Quite a few tribes have unfortunate clusters, that I can't believe would all be still sitting there without attempts at having restarted.

DeletedUser

Even restarts didn't help much in this world. I was one of the last in Random to join, and we'd been spreading our times out over about ... er, 7 hrs I think it was, lol .. by the time I bothered logging in.

Started in a 15*15 of many others, including PeRvIs.

Restarted into a 15*15 of... 3 others.

The way this world filled up really threw a spanner in the works, in terms of spreading tribes out. Quite a few tribes have unfortunate clusters, that I can't believe would all be still sitting there without attempts at having restarted.

Yep, it sucks but hopefully we'll make it through it. I know it sounds bad, but inactivity is due to strike within a couple weeks as it always does so maybe some of the players in the big clusters will leave and spread it out a bit more, who knows?

DeletedUser51390

i managed to get a lil lucky with my start. started aaround 18:30ish server time and wound up damn near in the center of the core. i can see lizy not to far off from me

DeletedUser

obviously its hard to be objective when you dont know anything about a lot of the tribes. but from the people i know on this world, id say ID, Geico, and my own tribe dShokR will be forces to be reckoned with on w39.

thank you.

DeletedUser50192

my tribe is here to stay and it will not fail

Ha numpty didn't know you were on World 39 :icon_biggrin:

In 46 I can see Cobra staying number 1 for a long time. It's a very well run tribe with a lot of active members.

DeletedUser

The sputtering south west is indeed... slow. We have maybe 2 decent tribes being formed. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience to give a better assessment.

DeletedUser

Don't forget Druss and Einstein and AWKD and .united. and Sharky and of course Gorth. ID has a stellar lineup and I'm interested to see how long it takes them to all out dominate, but Random is up there as well so it'll be a fairly intense fight.

Kiwi has nobody fun nearby. :(

Very late quote but I have not used these forum recently.

I have not had a great start, and someone thinks I am good :p :icon_redface:

Twenty Three

obviously its hard to be objective when you dont know anything about a lot of the tribes. but from the people i know on this world, id say ID, Geico, and my own tribe dShokR will be forces to be reckoned with on w39.

thank you.

People will find out soon enough about ID and their perceptions will change.

DeletedUser

I personally think ID made a huge blunder in their start.

Horrible start. They look like a piece of rope.. you attack them on the sides, no way they can muster any support.

Perhaps, perhaps dShokR made a huge blunder making such an abrasive person such as you one of it's leaders. :icon_rolleyes:

Twenty Three

I personally think ID made a huge blunder in their start.

Horrible start. They look like a piece of rope.. you attack them on the sides, no way they can muster any support.

or they can dominate in both directions.When your as good as those guys it is a asset to be spread how they are.

DeletedUser

SharkyH20 is in W3- good player, Duke of a good tribe. (just happened we are at war there :p)
Me- will succeed in the long run, am quite during early stages of the game.
PP- Obviously will succeed if he stays in this world.

PS: Sharky I have a question to ask you, when you read this (if you do) mail me.