Your best clearing attacks.

DeletedUser100206

Well basically you cleared yourself on him and you didnt touch his lc, so you have not slowed his expansion what so ever, you just took away 700 axe from him which are easily replaced in the long run. You are still screwed.

Exactly that lmao, already got 1/3 of axes back and that's just doing exactly the same as what I was doing before (keeping all que's constant)

DeletedUser

lol, I knew i had no chance of surviving long before he attacked me cause i was spiked when i started on this world, but that ain't no reason not to put up a fight and teach him a lesson. Do you think I should've just let me axes die while using them in defense? lol, I guess that's what you'd do.

I seriously did him a huge favor, now he knows he shouldn't go around attacking anyone smaller than him.

DeletedUser100206

You had no chance cause you were spiked on the start-up? Dude so was I, lost 50 spears and 20 swords in my first day on this world from spikers. But I'm doing fine, no?

No, that doesn't affect me one bit that a smaller player backtimed me. I still will attack smaller players than me, I honestly don't give a shit at this stage :lol:

DeletedUser

No need to lie now, if you didn't give a shit why were you desperately trying to get me to cancel my backtime yesterday?
lol, like I'd believe your bluffing lies anymore

DeletedUser100206

I wasn't desperately trying to get you to cancel your backtime? Please, if your going to make those false accusations, post the mails to prove it?
Ahaha nothing wrong with making players think differently. I do it constantly on every world.

DeletedUser

sure here's the mail you sent to me trying to convince me i mistimed, everyone can see it.

Klaus Heissler today at 00:51
You miss-timed bro

hesiox today at 01:59:47:025
Return from hesioxs village (590|617) K65 today at 01:59:48:000

DeletedUser100206

Now what are you trying to say this proves? But you know... Your totally right!
why were you desperately trying to get me to cancel my backtime yesterday?

Damn those two reflect together well! I was defiantly soooo 'desperately' trying to get you to cancel it. Damn, you sure showed me :icon_cry:

mattcurr

Exactly that lmao, already got 1/3 of axes back and that's just doing exactly the same as what I was doing before (keeping all que's constant)

Don't get me wring I am far from complementing you if you were a good player you would have defence and a wall and you would be entirely unaffected. My guess is that you don't start right and to compensate for your inadequacy you need to bruit force your way through start up by building pure O and clearing too many people

DeletedUser100206

Don't get me wring I am far from complementing you if you were a good player you would have defence and a wall and you would be entirely unaffected. My guess is that you don't start right and to compensate for your inadequacy you need to bruit force your way through start up by building pure O and clearing too many people

I never build more defence than my original start-up defence. It clearly works well for me as you can see from my W57 and this world experience and then I can PM you my other names if you wish to look them up aswell. I'm constantly offensive through start up and losing axes will not affect me one bit other than perhaps the fact I can't clear as many people. However everyone apart from 2 players (well, now 1) in my 15x15 is cleared.

Now, there is nothing wrong with going fully offensive and clearing many people with your useless axes for your own growth.. Or do you think differently? :icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

I never build more defence than my original start-up defence. It clearly works well for me as you can see from my W57 and this world experience and then I can PM you my other names if you wish to look them up aswell. I'm constantly offensive through start up and losing axes will not affect me one bit other than perhaps the fact I can't clear as many people. However everyone apart from 2 players (well, now 1) in my 15x15 is cleared.

Now, there is nothing wrong with going fully offensive and clearing many people with your useless axes for your own growth.. Or do you think differently? :icon_rolleyes:

You're not top twenty in a subpar start up world am I supposed to be impressed. Its funny I gave my honest opinion twice in this thread you only disagree this time because its negative towards you. Im just being honest

DeletedUser100206

You're not top twenty in a subpar start up world am I supposed to be impressed. Its funny I gave my honest opinion twice in this thread you only disagree this time because its negative towards you. Im just being honest

Perhaps there was nothing I saw the need to disagree with on your first post, but on the second I did? If I see something, even if positive towards me, that I disagree with then I will disagree with it (and vice-versa). Im just being honest

mattcurr

Perhaps there was nothing I saw the need to disagree with on your first post, but on the second I did? If I see something, even if positive towards me, that I disagree with then I will disagree with it (and vice-versa). Im just being honest

Honest perhaps but dead wrong. Pure offense is a crappy strategy that is selfish and ultimately leads to the down fall of countless subpar start up tribes. Heck ask your rank one tribe mate if I'm right in world 53 to spite him having 4 top twenty accounts surrounding me all from the same tribe they were entirely unable to touch me

DeletedUser100206

Honest perhaps but dead wrong. Pure offense is a crappy strategy that is selfish and ultimately leads to the down fall of countless subpar start up tribes. Heck ask your rank one tribe mate if I'm right in world 53 to spite him having 4 top twenty accounts surrounding me all from the same tribe they were entirely unable to touch me

Yes it does, but not the players. It's a risk that, in my opinion, is defiantly worth it. Hm I don't understand the second bit, can you say it more simply for my inferior mind?:icon_redface:

mattcurr

Yes it does, but not the players. It's a risk that, in my opinion, is defiantly worth it

So being selfish is good if it gives you a good rank? What a great tribe mate you are:icon_confused: Also how does it in anyway speed your growth, if you farmed correctly it would make no difference what so ever.

DeletedUser100206

So being selfish is good if it gives you a good rank? What a great tribe mate you are:icon_confused: Also how does it in anyway speed your growth, if you farmed correctly it would make no difference what so ever.

Being selfish before nobles, I would say so. Thank you! After the first village I really am a team player, but before that. No. That is why I tend not to join premade's or a tribe until after nobles (past worlds show that, this world I am only in a tribe cause of co-players wanting it).

Pahah, please prove that for me.

mattcurr

Being selfish before nobles, I would say so.

Exactly what I said to start.
My guess is that you don't start right and to compensate for your inadequacy you need to bruit force your way through start up by building pure O

Defense is crucial, you'll learn that eventually, or you always be wondering why you are slowed down all the time, either way I don't care.

DeletedUser100206

Exactly what I said to start.

Defense is crucial, you'll learn that eventually, or you always be wondering why you are slowed down all the time, either way I don't care.

And exactly my reason to that is here:
That is why I tend not to join premade's or a tribe until after nobles

Perhaps I will learn that, but I haven't been slowed down by it at any time so I don't see why you are saying that? Oh and if you are simply going to say that the backtime slowed me then you are wrong because it really hasn't and you would see that if you monitor my growth.

mattcurr

Oh and if you are simply going to say that the backtime slowed me then you are wrong because it really hasn't and you would see that if you monitor my growth.

It hasnt slowed your current growth as I have already stated, but the only advantage of going pure O is to have a longer noble streak when you reach nobles. And you just entirely erased that advantage because you lost the extra troops you would have had, if instead of having those axes you had a few extra sw and sp, and a wall you would lost nearly nothing, and would actually have more O than you currently have. I could go on but I am too lazy. And it doesnt matter what you normally do, you are right now in a tribe, and are right now stating that you are being selfish, so right now you are being a bad tribemate correct?

DeletedUser

lol why would anyone monitor your silly growth?
I for one don't care about it, you can go and be the 1st ranked player in this world, or be destroyed tomorrow, I don't give a shit.
You're obviously trying too hard to look good here and hiding the embarrassing fact that you lost the attack to me lol.
But that was one attack, you'll get plenty of chances to prove yourself so why don't you stop arguing with everyone that states their opinion lol.

Oh right, I know the reason, it's because you're so immature you can't even take losing in a game like a man. rofl, so pathetic but don't worry, the average gamer is always like that so I guess you should actually be proud of your l33t gaming skillz

DeletedUser100206

I beg to differ about the extra troops part considering I will make them back easily and by the time I actually have a train everything will be normal. It really doesn't bother me, as I have said before, of losing axes at this early stage. That is correct if you only mean on this world, however that will be evened out after nobles since I really am a strong team player after that (which you could easily see from past experience, again).

Just FYI, It's really an endless cycle arguing with me. I'm an arrogant teenager, it's really not worth trying to argue with me.. You should find that out soon :lol: