Your best clearing attacks.

DeletedUser100206

lol why would anyone monitor your silly growth?
I for one don't care about it, you can go and be the 1st ranked player in this world, or be destroyed tomorrow, I don't give a shit.
You're obviously trying too hard to look good here and hiding the embarrassing fact that you lost the attack to me lol.
But that was one attack, you'll get plenty of chances to prove yourself so why don't you stop arguing with everyone that states their opinion lol.

Oh right, I know the reason, it's because you're so immature you can't even take losing in a game like a man. rofl, so pathetic but don't worry, the average gamer is always like that so I guess you should actually be proud of your l33t gaming skillz

Ohoh nice to see you after blocking me!
I never said people should monitor my growth for one. I said he would see if IF he did.
Why would I hide the fact that I lost the attack to you? As far as I can see it is I lost a fair amount of useless axes but you cleared your own offence by trying to clear my offence and now you are a farm. Backtiming is easily done and I congratulate you for it, sure. The main dodging methods were blocked by the 7.3 update making backtimes extremely hard to dodge.

Aw your so cute, are you saying your more than the average gamer? I really beg to differ with that. Can you please show me where I have lost for one? You will simply show that report, but all I can see there is I have lost silly axes and you cleared your own offence on my offence showing your so much further behind me and now you are a farm which is all I wanted thus meaning you have lost yourself? Need I say more?

DeletedUser

lol glad to see you admit you're an arrogant teenager, I figured that out quite some time ago.
also lol at your claim that I've lost. You really thought I was gonna hunt you down and destroy you, right?
of course I've lost but I didn't lose the way you wanted me to, I lost after making sure that whatever resources you get from my village later will never make up for the resources you lost yesterday. And thats enough to make me uncaring for a loss that I knew was coming anyway

in active

lol glad to see you admit you're an arrogant teenager, I figured that out quite some time ago.
also lol at your claim that I've lost. You really thought I was gonna hunt you down and destroy you, right?
of course I've lost but I didn't lose the way you wanted me to, I lost after making sure that whatever resources you get from my village later will never make up for the resources you lost yesterday. And thats enough to make me uncaring for a loss that I knew was coming anyway

750 axes is hardly that devastating, yes it hurts, but you can't say that klaus will never make the resources back rofl.

It hasnt slowed your current growth as I have already stated, but the only advantage of going pure O is to have a longer noble streak when you reach nobles. And you just entirely erased that advantage because you lost the extra troops you would have had, if instead of having those axes you had a few extra sw and sp, and a wall you would lost nearly nothing, and would actually have more O than you currently have. I could go on but I am too lazy. And it doesnt matter what you normally do, you are right now in a tribe, and are right now stating that you are being selfish, so right now you are being a bad tribemate correct?

Stop worrying about klaus being a bad tribemate, leave that to the leaders to decide ;).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Quantity: 310 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 310 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

don't want to give away my best farm. if someone wants to tell me how to take a screenshot and redact the player/village i'd appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Quantity: 310 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 310 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

don't want to give away my best farm. if someone wants to tell me how to take a screenshot and redact the player/village i'd appreciate it.

jusr screen and cut the pieces out in paint:p

DeletedUser

i was just hitting random keys until i remembered about the report converter :p

Subject: [player]rasta popeye[/player] attacks xxxxxxxx
Sent:Aug 21, 2011 03:01:51

The attacker has won

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]rasta popeye[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Defender: xxxxxxxx
Village: xxxxxxxx
Quantity:

Losses:

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

DeletedUser

Matey going from those reports it's not as over for you as it is for him...

Nice work I say :)

DeletedUser101394

Alone..without a good tribe its useless to continue

from my calculatoins his troops returned to his village at 00:19:14:000
my BT landed at 00:19:14:519

519ms gap

DeletedUser

In k55 I would agree :) Out here in k33 the farming is unbelievable and the players are nubcakes

Fun fun fun til daddy takes the T bird away :icon_cool: