Your biggest mistake

DeletedUser

She was both actually.

The true clayparrot was the older woman, but she became very ill and had to leave the game so her daughter, the younger, took the account over.

This is a story i have read before and sounds awfully convenient. If the mother fell really ill why would the daughter take up a time consuming game such as TW instead of tending to her. I think everyone here was duped.

DeletedUser

This is a story i have read before and sounds awfully convenient. If the mother fell really ill why would the daughter take up a time consuming game such as TW instead of tending to her. I think everyone here was duped.

I understand what you're saying, but coincidences do occur.

fffyardsale

Clayparrot - who was all for creating a tribe, she turned us against eachother, then joined KNT

she started the tribe STD first to get a few thinks taken care of.
then we joined KNT

DeletedUser

Well if Z is right, then to clayparrot if you are reading this then i am sorry. Though, i guess you can appreciate where i am coming from. Z, how did you know Clay if you were in Fear. Wasn't she in the K43/42 region where THE dominated?

spleen mage

I'm still a bit suspect; I hear otherwise from a fair few that supposedly knew her well, but I'm not 100% sure, so I'l let it pass.

Either way, she screwed the tribe, heh. Still, she was famous/infamous around W8, and yes, she was in the K43 area. I seem to remember it was her who gave the illegal scripts to FEAR? Though, I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

I'm still a bit suspect; I hear otherwise from a fair few that supposedly knew her well, but I'm not 100% sure, so I'l let it pass.

Either way, she screwed the tribe, heh. Still, she was famous/infamous around W8, and yes, she was in the K43 area. I seem to remember it was her who gave the illegal scripts to FEAR? Though, I could be wrong.

Indirectly she did. We got it from Withering, who got it from an account he sat, who got it from her. If I remember correctly.

DeletedUser

Well if Z is right, then to clayparrot if you are reading this then i am sorry. Though, i guess you can appreciate where i am coming from. Z, how did you know Clay if you were in Fear. Wasn't she in the K43/42 region where THE dominated?

I was never in FEAR ;)

Tyr: Yeah, I used to flick about on dead accounts and the TeamSpeak/Vent (I forget which one) chats from time to time :p Her other half's a lucky guy

DeletedUser

she was k42

DeletedUser

Quitting and giving my account to a complete ****tard the first time, then returning and quitting again (atleast that time I made sure I got intreibe nobled by Jaaz and didn't give my account away again).

DeletedUser

I'm split between my biggest mistake is making an account on this game because i've stuck with it.
And in a more serious mistake being, that I was not as active or supporting of the war with R IPK/FENIX because I still we had a chance of winning if everyone else tried as hard as some other members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not being more active in trying to get NUKE back together :(

DeletedUser92

My biggest mistake? Surprisingly, I'm not gonna say it was the TRE merger; I'm gonna say it was not pursuing our enemies when we had them weakened. We let up when we should have continued pushing - that allowed them to regroup.

As for Parrot...Trusting her was probably mistake #2. I've heard her voice - it is definitely that of a 40+ year old, at minimum, with years of cigarette smoking. I suppose it could be a 30+ while eating cigarettes. I've heard about her "engagement," and have also heard that it was ended when she would not meet with the guy IRL; or, at least, that it was ended when she turned out to be a 40 year old woman. There was a lot of drama that crossed as far back as W2, where she caused a major schism in her tribe HOT. That mess about her mom getting sick and dying? Almost certainly a lie.

However, DTA: So really, I caught you red-handed in trying to break up the tribe, after all? Interesting...

DeletedUser3967

My biggest mistake? Surprisingly, I'm not gonna say it was the TRE merger; I'm gonna say it was not pursuing our enemies when we had them weakened. We let up when we should have continued pushing - that allowed them to regroup.

As for Parrot...Trusting her was probably mistake #2. I've heard her voice - it is definitely that of a 40+ year old, at minimum, with years of cigarette smoking. I suppose it could be a 30+ while eating cigarettes. I've heard about her "engagement," and have also heard that it was ended when she would not meet with the guy IRL; or, at least, that it was ended when she turned out to be a 40 year old woman. There was a lot of drama that crossed as far back as W2, where she caused a major schism in her tribe HOT. That mess about her mom getting sick and dying? Almost certainly a lie.

However, DTA: So really, I caught you red-handed in trying to break up the tribe, after all? Interesting...

I had an idea about to create a super tribe, which included [DT] & FEAR - but it never really got going... I liked the idea, I wanted change, but I didn't have the motivation to make it happen, I didn't follow through with it - plus, I didn't trust everyone who was included in on the idea... so there you have it. You knew everything I've said anyway. I've been pretty upfront with what happened.

bronzl

My biggest mistake?

Taking over dying CLOROX as duke with merrick2 and trying to run Uritels legacy. I was too much looking into the past and less into the future. Its the time when FAN/FD issue was at stake, and than when war broke out between us and with FENIX. Too bad.

Also, for listening some council members ( i never did nothing without council approval ) about that issue, and when things strated to get hot, they went inactive DAY 1 of war or deleted?? So much about brotherhood of man :).

In that war i fought mostlly with sat accounts, hell me and merrick2 sat like 20 accounts + dukeship, too tough for me, basically destroyed me, so i play few months yust to log in nothing more. I didnt have the energy to go on + most of my old crew was gone. I know i had done the best i can, with my acc under my command took around 200 villages back then, but lost in my acc mainly in K-87 and K-93 villages.

Me and merrick2 did the best we can, but too many odds were against us and we didnt saw it, hell, nobody in council didnt :). Thats why i call it my biggest mistake.

DeletedUser

Taking a comment made by a friend of 13 years the wrong way and leaving FD for DT. The DT guys were great to me even though they had no reason to be, however I regretted the choice almost immediatly. Unwilling to undo the mistake I stayed in DT and tried to stay out of the conflict between the tribe of friends that i had known for over a decade and a group of players who were nothing but great to me. Fortunatly my delimma was solved in the fact that I lost access to the net and ended up deleting my account, about a month and a half later I regained access to the net, made contact with my old friends and decided to start playing again under this account. It looked shady as hell, I won't deny that and I accept it, but here I am doing the best I can.