Your biggest mistake

DeletedUser

This game is really good for making some long lasting friendships. I still keep in contact with alot of guys from here, although they have left world 7 and world 8 since. Oh well. We had fun right? I remember when we all were such massive enemies and so much backstabbing went on. People take things so personally. But thats the thing, you have to remember you are playing against other people and not just words in a message or incomings on your screen.

I still come back here to laugh at Ammyths reply to DTATDM's declaration of war :)

DeletedUser

I know this thread is old. But, I'd have to say that my biggest mistake was leaving this world. I've tried to come back under other accounts. But it just was never the same.

It had by far the best:

Players
Politics
PnPers

God I miss this world.

spleen mage

'twas a good world, in it's day :) Just read some of my old posts; never realised how much of a douche I used to be :p

DeletedUser

I'll be honest I don't think I made any mistakes. I do remember alot of people from REL. I was leading *TIO* which merged into REL eventually I gifted all my villages to snaus (originally a *TIO* player and a really good friend of mine) I remember he was rank #2 in the world.. not sure if he still plays.

DeletedUser

i know this thread is old. But, i'd have to say that my biggest mistake was leaving this world. I've tried to come back under other accounts. But it just was never the same.

It had by far the best:

Players
politics
pnpers

god i miss this world.

+1

DeletedUser

My biggest mistake was to not realize how awesome this world was/is before I quit it :(

rich26ca

I know this thread is old. But, I'd have to say that my biggest mistake was leaving this world. I've tried to come back under other accounts. But it just was never the same.

It had by far the best:

Players
Politics
PnPers

God I miss this world.

Here here... w32 was the closest for me now w49

w32 and hate was awesome but no other challeges. this world always had a good mix. but was really slow. looking around i've been on w49 with the new settings and already have almost 2 mill points. it took me almost a year to gain my first million in this world.

DeletedUser71182

The biggest mistake that I did in the world 8, was that I had not heard the Duke KNT, i have been excluded from world 8 by all tribe KNT and DT. A big mistake I made then and I'm sorry now: D

DeletedUser3967

My biggest mistake; hard to say, I made a few.
Probably over confidence and underestimating the enemy.

DeletedUser

Quiting due to RL when I was fighting OMEGA solo (well with help from some FEAR members :p)

DeletedUser

quiting the world, and not joining earlier. was an amazing world, if only fear had stayed.

DeletedUser

I was burnt out, after running the #1 tribe for well over a year, it pushed me too far, I needed a break. I knew JP was an excellent leader, different than my own style, but I knew he could do the job. So one day, I mailed JP to see how he'd feel about leading REL/THE. He accepted.

The problem was, too many player relied on me, rather than the tribe. Not many people liked JP unfortunitly.

JP tried his hardest and it was hard for him that so many people wouldn't listen to him. He did a great job, but too many people by that point were giving up, leaving.

Eventually, I planned on making a new tribe, make things interesting; JP found out, kicked me out, so all the ex RELians followed me.

We did remerge, but it wasn't the same and NO was eventually formed.

I remember that! TRE was formed or something like that.. We really had a hard time with TPA/CLOROX/REL/TRE or whatever you were called. :D