Your Blogger, The Guy in Purple. Apologises

DeletedUser

Hello World 54,

I am writing this apology in regards to: World 54: World Stats & Happy Australia Day. I understand this was not up to this worlds required standards.

I will attempt to list the reasons why:

1. My Internet Was Shapped and Returned on Australia Day
  2. I have Real Life Issues
  3. Enter Some excuse to make you all forgive me so we can hug again.

I know alot of people are going "What is Shaped"? Australia has an archaic way of messing with clients heads. Instead of charging us 25c per megabyte they shape our internet to 64kbp/s and yes, you try opening up TWStats with anything from 0 kbp/s to 64kbp/s. It is painfully slow. So Yes It was a contributing factor.

2.) Real Life Issues, Yes it was a major contributing factor, No i dont want to get into details. I am just thankful my wife was there to hug me.

3.) Can I have a hug?

Please tell me what you guys would like to be posted. this world is too young to have Noble stats or Major Wars, most people have 5 or 6 villages at most.

I, Kristopher 'NML0089' Clinton, Apologises to Every Single Man, Woman, Child, Half-Man, Half-Woman, Dog, Cat, Cracker (The Edible Kind), Forum Moderator, Elder Moderator and yes, Even to Morthy himself that I have let this world down.

If you guys would like to get rid of me, or impeach me, or get me removed, or get the "ram" out the door.. Please contact me and I will gladly help my Boss find someone who can fill in this world's healthy and appealing demand for proper Blog Entertainment.

So, for those who have skipped to the end (I would have)

I am Sorry.

Kris

STAFAST

Bah, real life come first always. This is only a game, even to staff.

So no worries :)

DeletedUser

I was writing this in regards to this:

Anon. says:
January 26, 2011 at 4:02 PM (Edit)
We waited a week for that…? 2 Maps and no stats? Can we get anything else? Interviews? Reviews of the top tribes…something?

I wanted to ensure all of my readers know that i am sorry.

Please ensure you follow my twitter to see my latest updates, or some crazy stuff that happens away from my Macbook, Windows PC or Fedora PC.

DeletedUser96310

Bha.. we forgive ya.. (Hugs)

Couple of idea's:

Forum Personality Poll:
Most worlds have them and they are always active.. also provides you a new weekly interview.

Miscellaneous Polls:
Something like an event happening and getting TW's opinions. For instance, the super bowl is soon going down. Would be interesting to see what the TW world picks. (Green Bay, Pittsburgh or who cares) <on a side note, bet this would prove that world cup soccer is much bigger then the superbowl>

or...
Alberto Contador is to be banned for 12 months and stripped of his 2010 Tour de France title after exhaustive investigations into the positive test he gave for the banned drug clenbuterol last year.
Fair | UnFair | Don't Care

DeletedUser

<on a side note, bet this would prove that world cup soccer is much bigger then the superbowl>

NEVAH.!

RL always has to muck about and spoil ppl lives :p
yeah i guess it can be forgiven.but just this once nml :icon_evil:
i keed i keed :p

DeletedUser

Don't worry about it everyone here will forgive you and if they don't well I will set my spear nukes on them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You could mention something about the north of the map, but idk what it is ^^

DeletedUser

Couple of idea's:

Forum Personality Poll:
Most worlds have them and they are always active.. also provides you a new weekly interview.

Miscellaneous Polls:
Something like an event happening and getting TW's opinions. For instance, the super bowl is soon going down. Would be interesting to see what the TW world picks. (Green Bay, Pittsburgh or who cares) <on a side note, bet this would prove that world cup soccer is much bigger then the superbowl>

or...
Alberto Contador is to be banned for 12 months and stripped of his 2010 Tour de France title after exhaustive investigations into the positive test he gave for the banned drug clenbuterol last year.
Fair | UnFair | Don't Care

Im from australia, we dont get the superbowl.. we'll we do but I dont care for it.. except the female one, omg have you seen them play? *whistles*

DeletedUser

Top tribe opinions?

More interviews with leaders?

Predictions for the short term?

dfix

You are forgiven my child

we dont get the superbowl.. we'll we do but I dont care for it..

One can only try tell them Americans that no one else in the world have an idea or even a care as of what that wired game is about.

DeletedUser

You are forgiven my child

One can only try tell them Americans that no one else in the world have an idea or even a care as of what that wired game is about.

I like the female one.. Chicks in bikini's tackling each other, full on.. god I love America for those naughty things..

DeletedUser

RL can be a pain sometimes. You've already shown us that you're more than capable of meeting our standards. I look forward to the next edition :)

DeletedUser

It seems like the Australian government sucks hardcore when it comes to internet. I keep hearing horror stories about it.

Say it with me: Net Neutrality Worldwide!!!
Anyway, so far your blogs have been great. I was actually a little surprised you wanted to try a every few days thing. TW doesn't move that fast really... once a week w/ "breaking news" type thing for big developments would be more than enough I think. No need to be turning it into a job (Unless they are paying you...).

Good luck with the internet, and may science be with you.

DeletedUser

Thank heck I've got unlimited Downloads during the night time :D It's when I am most active (for once AAPT ROCKS!) anyways.

As with those that have already posted mate, I forgive yah. Sheet happens and we move on, if it happens again just give the notice in the Blog entry from the get go... it'd save a lot of sheet later ;)