Your Choice Of Poison

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
yeah Lewder's really way too young to be thinking about all this stuff, but that doesn't stop everyone. Good on him for making his own choice

DeletedUser

yeah Lewder's really way too young to be thinking about all this stuff, but that doesn't stop everyone. Good on him for making his own choice

Very true, though it does not stop me from posting (to excess).

Angel Styles

Oh, since this is my wonderful thread of drinking.

Currently Enjoy a - King Cobra!

Getting over Vodka though! The taste is getting to me!

I been thinking about drinking Brandy as of late. Anyone care to give me choices on a good Brandy?

I did like E&J.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So miss Coda. You play in a band? :lol:

These days I just play and record at home, I haven't done a gig in about 12 years lol...all that's a bit hard while having babies, or it would have to pay pretty good. I never got that far lol. I would like to go back to it if possible when the kids are older though. Whichever way you do it, it's a shitload of fun

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Very true, though it does not stop me from posting (to excess).

yeah well I'm a total hypocrite here because I don't like drinking (sorry Angel but I know you love a smoke and that was my poison when I was still into getting out of it lol)

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no...I tried to from 14 to about 18, but it got really old...it made me feel sick, and then when I finally started getting hangovers it just didn't seem worth it...to feel THAT bad just because you wanted to have a bit of fun (well a lot actually, I really knocked it back when I could)...the price was too high...so I searched around for something else...

lol it does mystify me how that can be legal, not only legal but almost compulsory, while less harmful substances are illegal in most places

Angel Styles

So, so, sad.

And it seems you might be a tad bit lonely.

But that's fine :icon_biggrin:

I welcome you with open arms to a thread for everyone! :icon_cool:

Be cool and relax. Kick those shoes off and have a nice time!

Angel Styles

yeah well I'm a total hypocrite here because I don't like drinking (sorry Angel but I know you love a smoke and that was my poison when I was still into getting out of it lol)

Oh no!

I honestly understand and would have anyone smoke over drink anyday.

I to find it funny that grass is not legal over the friendly poison known as alcohol.

I know for a fact that if I were to drive high (not saying anyone should) I would be much safer then if I were to drive drunk.

But I am pretty chill with the rule that if I decide to have a little to much fun, I should stay where I am to protect myself and others.

Having that little respect for others can save lives! :icon_cool:

Ugh! Bad day today for me :icon_redface: Going to be here for the time being.

Angel Styles

Fap?

I might need to do such a thing if I knew how.

=^.^=