Your Confidents & Goals.

DeletedUser

I'm here coplaying the wifeh and trying not to cause tooooo much trouble :icon_redface:

We joined late so we are stuck in K34 tho :/

DeletedUser

I joined HP becasue i got posted here (and now lurvez you guys) and i don't have to use premium to be on the forums! :p

furballs fire

i joined because on world 33 its getting to the point i need premium. i dont even really like signing on to my game anymore sometimes. Right now i could have a level 3 academy in over half my villas, but im still trying to get rid of the 13 nobles i have now lol.
What do you mean by attempts?
And i wont be number one player. thats for sure. to used to the slow settings of World 33 lol. But i've tried hard to get to Number 1 tribe. i have been in most of the starting of No.1 tribes. for example ; Rebels, tribe defected from rebs, ProPro, TFR, like 3 more i forgot before i had to restart :\ lol then i made it into +TW+ then that started to fall, so i left. Now im in WEHUGS, with my mate, surrounded by {I]nbz. not sure ill get premium with them around lol.
Interesting side not, every tribe ive been in save the one im in now and TW (although they are falling quickly) has been disbanded, and most of the players killed lol. In fact, i only know of two still alive that followed me through Rebels, the tribe that defected AND ProPro, and one is about to be nobled.....go me !!! ahah

Ripfin

Now im in WEHUGS, with my mate, surrounded by {I]nbz. not sure ill get premium with them around lol.

yeah its just a matter of time till nbz spreads out their wings and begins mass noblings been cranking out defenses for that day.