Your Dream team of w67

DeletedUser

1 - mazarashabarbcommune - Good leader strong player.
2 - ConanTheVegetarian - Helped me alot good team player alot of respect for Stec.
3 - BigMist - Loves to war.
4 - Garrock (DarkConquest I think) - Remember Garrock from world 14. Very good player even better leader
5 - FruitFilledEvil - Seems to be a very solid player and seems to have a good forum manner.
6 - urFEAR - Very aggressive and not scared of a war.
7 - diehardkz - Good defender and also aggressive judging by oda aswell.
8 - HowBoutDat - Same as above.
9 - g04th - Old world 50 tribesmate if there is anyone I want beside me in a war its g04th.
10 - olly1234 - Very skillful player we will see more of him, gutted we ain't in the same tribe again asset to any tribe.
11 - Satirically Correct - 0000 tried taking him out and failed, good defensively
12 - Openeye - For his brilliant PnP
13 - TacotAcotaCotaco - Just to re-live world 50 again. Prefered the original name though this name tangled my fingers.
14 - Doctor Lolwut - Suppose I should add myself

Well i know who isn't gonna be in my dream team now :icon_sad:

DeletedUser110790

Team Queen:

1029 Queen Ciara Snake. 32.420 4 8105
1338 queenbug IDGAF 18.043 3 6014
1577 Queen Matilda ??? 12.460 2 6230
2214 Le Queen -KW- 5.947 2 2974
4465 Queen Azis FYC 1.040 1 1040
4520 Queen Justine {C} 998 1 998
4880 Queen afslattur 760 1 760
5199 Queen justin 587 1 587
5231 Queen agnes B.T.H 575 1 575
5408 Queen Drew Watts 494 1 494
5642 Queen Meow Apple 413 1 413
6891 Queen Andromeda 156 1 156
7142 Queen Rosey Snipemaster 123 1 123
7631 Queen Jessalyn 74 1 74
7726 Queen Shari 68 1 68
8229 Queen Mazzy 38 1 38
8847 Queen munchkin 26 1 26
8969 Queen lee 26 1 26
9631 Queen Chrissy75462 0 0 0

Sure I mean their stats aren't the best, but I think they could definitely make a strong team and come together to win this world in the end. Only problem is they're all a little dramatic, so it's hard for them to get along to work together. But once they do oh man will that be a sight to see.
Plus they've got some drag queens too for that extra oomph.

DeletedUser110889

My dream team;

Leadership;

Garrock and urFear coleading

Members;
diehardkz:...
Howboutdat:Ali and Ryan are probably the best player's I've ever met on this game
Fruit Filled Evil:Seems like he knows what he's doing, good spread
Chaos:Good guy, awesome player
Kay(IDk his ign anymore):Great defender
Quite Goddish:Justin loves me and hes a skilled defender
HardtoGet:Jessica is hawt!
Ashoka1:Great defender, good friend from w60
Ampac:One of the most aggressive players and is very hard to overcome the incomings when he starts

Theres more, but they're mainstream

DeletedUser94059

My dream team;

Leadership;

Garrock and urFear coleading

Members;
diehardkz:...
Howboutdat:Ali and Ryan are probably the best player's I've ever met on this game
Fruit Filled Evil:Seems like he knows what he's doing, good spread
Chaos:Good guy, awesome player
Kay(IDk his ign anymore):Great defender
Quite Goddish:Justin loves me and hes a skilled defender
HardtoGet:Jessica is hawt!
Ashoka1:Great defender, good friend from w60
Ampac:One of the most aggressive players and is very hard to overcome the incomings when he starts

Theres more, but they're mainstream

Cheers mate but I'm not that good :p

i will post my dream team soon

ryan

DeletedUser110889

Cheers mate but I'm not that good :p

i will post my dream team soon

ryan

Youd have to be active to be good here ;P

But back in the days of w60, when calm. was actually a threat you held them off in the south, you J and grah are a beast team, I wanna get them here with us :D

DeletedUser94059

I will be active again soon.. But I think we can arrange grah coming to an acc. J is floating around somewhere ;)

Garrock

J is playing ash

J who?

and thanks to those who have put me on their list. Firstly, The Dark Conquest account has been built by a number of different players, it has been a team effort.

As for the tribe, thanks again, but I can't take responsibility for that either, all I do is recruit selectively, promote teamwork, and provide a path to be successful, the execution is up to them.

As for my list... as it regards to players in this world (that I am familiar with), I'll take the easy road for now and say it is my current tribe, they've shown themselves to be skilled, loyal, fun, and team players, traits I prize above all others in this game.

To be quite honest, most of my list would be made up of my current tribemates, but there are a handful of others I either know from past worlds, or have come to know and respect in this one. That's a list I may post here another day when I have the time.

Thanks again mates... and from what I can see, most of the lists are pretty fair and accurate!

DeletedUser111023

J who?

and thanks to those who have put me on their list. Firstly, The Dark Conquest account has been built by a number of different players, it has been a team effort.

As for the tribe, thanks again, but I can't take responsibility for that either, all I do is recruit selectively, promote teamwork, and provide a path to be successful, the execution is up to them.

As for my list... as it regards to players in this world (that I am familiar with), I'll take the easy road for now and say it is my current tribe, they've shown themselves to be skilled, loyal, fun, and team players, traits I prize above all others in this game.

To be quite honest, most of my list would be made up of my current tribemates, but there are a handful of others I either know from past worlds, or have come to know and respect in this one. That's a list I may post here another day when I have the time.

Thanks again mates... and from what I can see, most of the lists are pretty fair and accurate!

So modest ;) the bold is just <3<3

DeletedUser110464

I have to be honest with Garrock here--there's a reason why everyone would choose you as duke. You're one of the longest running and most consistent dukes on this world who has not run your tribe into something they can't handle very well. You are also not holding your tribe back in a lot of cases where other tribes are by Nobling accounts rather than recruiting them. You are also getting this group of players who may have known each other or not before this world (I don't really know on that one), and have gotten them to work together as a tight knit group with way better tribal participation than any other tribes on this world from what I've seen so far. Obviously something right is occurring in MM.

DeletedUser111023

I have to be honest with Garrock here--there's a reason why everyone would choose you as duke. You're one of the longest running and most consistent dukes on this world who has not run your tribe into something they can't handle very well. You are also not holding your tribe back in a lot of cases where other tribes are by Nobling accounts rather than recruiting them. You are also getting this group of players who may have known each other or not before this world (I don't really know on that one), and have gotten them to work together as a tight knit group with way better tribal participation than any other tribes on this world from what I've seen so far. Obviously something right is occurring in MM.

Yeah i second this. Kudos to Garrock

DeletedUser

I hear he is also solving global warming tomorrow, after he farms

DeletedUser

Would also like to thank everyone who put me on their list, it is quite flattering to say the least. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Would also like to thank everyone who put me on their list, it is quite flattering to say the least. :icon_redface:

Ditto. I'd try and get you to post a dream team, however, duty calls each time I try to finish my list, and I'd much rather have you nobling, farming, answering mails, etc.

For those curious, this is how far I got (and I wasn't done commenting on HBD):

[spoil]
1: mazarashabarbcommune (as Duke): Jess is an elite leader, and an amazing person. Few people pass on free villages for the advancement of other members in their tribe, Jess is one of them. She is like a great point guard, she makes everyone around her better.

2: ConanTheVegetarian: Communication is a cornerstone of a successful tribe. Conan, like many of the people on this list, has superb communication skills couple with activity and in-game skill.

3: diehardkz: Friendly, bold, proven leadership skills (based on past world performances), and a quality player.

4: HowBoutDat: I have heard many praises about this account, and I want to get to know them better. By no means is this a reach because their account has had a nice run on this world.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser110889

Ditto. I'd try and get you to post a dream team, however, duty calls each time I try to finish my list, and I'd much rather have you nobling, farming, answering mails, etc.

For those curious, this is how far I got (and I wasn't done commenting on HBD):

[spoil]
1: mazarashabarbcommune (as Duke): Jess is an elite leader, and an amazing person. Few people pass on free villages for the advancement of other members in their tribe, Jess is one of them. She is like a great point guard, she makes everyone around her better.

2: ConanTheVegetarian: Communication is a cornerstone of a successful tribe. Conan, like many of the people on this list, has superb communication skills couple with activity and in-game skill.

3: diehardkz: Friendly, bold, proven leadership skills (based on past world performances), and a quality player.

4: HowBoutDat: I have heard many praises about this account, and I want to get to know them better. By no means is this a reach because their account has had a nice run on this world.
[/spoil]

Thank you for the kind words, however, Im more of a player then a leader, sometimes, someone just needs to step up to lead.

DeletedUser103870

Thanks for kind words about HowBoutDat guys .

Cheers

Ali-