Your Dream team of w67

DeletedUser103870

As i saw forum is getting a bit quiet i decided to make this thread .

Every player post 15 player of his/her dream team , (put one as your dream duke) and please say why you like him/her as one of your dream team members

i post mine so everyone see how it works :

1-Garrock of Dark conquest (as Duke) - Seems a skilled player and at same time a good leader

2-Ashoka1 - Veryy good defender , will annoy any tribe who OP him

3-diehardkz - very active , loyal and great defender

3-Quite Goddish - my favorit acct in -?- , aggressive in offense , and great at defending

4-Mangomunch - very active and aggressive

5-Fruitfilledevil - seems great at Offense and seems a nice person on it

6-Hickz - Very active and skilled

7-ampac - If he decides to play he will be in top 5 soon , and will annoy every tribe fighting him

8-Old mcdonald - seems skilled , and very aggresive

9-Teuctonicmonkey - Awesome attacker , he is those kind of players who will make best players quit if he decide to nuke them

10-Kelvns - seems quiet a great sniper , every tribe needs someone like him .

11-TheRealrees - awesome in timing , and very loyal

12-sdr113 - Skilled player , and loyal , plus a good defender

13-urFEAR - Very aggressive players , seems good at leading too .

14-NeFaRiOuS n3rD - i like Taylor , he knows why :D , he is always in my dream team everywhere i play

15-HowBoutDat - ...

ashoka1

Thanks Ali for mentioning this nub in your dream team.it will be an honour to play on same side as you.

DeletedUser

Thanks Ali, wont disappoint ya, I'll be in that top 20 in no time. Finally getting active and farming now :icon_cool:

Taylor

DeletedUser

1. Dark Conquest, Garrock as duke, has been a great leader for MM so far, cant wait to see where he takes us.

2. HowBoutDat, great account Ali, Stu and Ryan make a great team!

3. FruitFilledEvil, beast of an account. Glad they are on my side!

4. Diehardkz, <3 Mason

5. Ashoka1, I hope I never have to attack him.

6. Harley Quinn, dont know these guys super well, but top 5 already after such a late start, WOW!

7. Hardly Worth It, love these guys, great attackers.

8. UrFEAR, seems pretty legit, like the oda.

9. An Aroused Koala, Styx is awesome.

10. NerdStomper, Not sure about their name, i like nerds, but these guys are great.

11. Chaos, has been rank 1, must be good.

12. Ampac, I agree with Ali if he gets active look out world!

13. Quite Goddish, heard some good things about this acc.

14. olly1234, methinks we will be seeing more of this account.

15. NeFaRiOuS N3rD, me. I havent proved myself worthy of the top 15 yet, but I have potential I think :p

DeletedUser

I just dream of any team that can say they are A-Team in w67. I guess players that don't quit when they see a few 1000's incoming would be a dream team too.

Let's face it Oldschool players are long gone - to many players enjoy the high of attacking but hate the joy of tagging and sniping/stacking.

I have a feeling it's just the part of the world where my account is..

DeletedUser

if you remember tagging then you are not very old school...old school players didn't had any means to tag attacks. we did it manually and if you were offline for too long it was all on your intuition and luck.

DeletedUser27029

I remember having to write down what incomings contained on a piece of paper, lol

DeletedUser

14. olly1234, methinks we will be seeing more of this account.

me thinks Olly should be in any dream team. great team player, loyal friend and knows how to kick ass

DeletedUser108727

Excel is/was always better..for copying attacks and sorting them.
I still use excel to keep there all recent scout reports, wall levels, troops inside, type of villa and so on :) At least i was doing that regularly when were in fight with Purrr. will continue to it later at more serious stages

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just dream of any team that can say they are A-Team in w67. I guess players that don't quit when they see a few 1000's incoming would be a dream team too.

Let's face it Oldschool players are long gone - to many players enjoy the high of attacking but hate the joy of tagging and sniping/stacking.

I have a feeling it's just the part of the world where my account is..

About 3/4 of the top rank players are old school, most of them can defend, snipe , and nuke and all that shit that comes with it....Old school players basically can snipe 50 ms trains...Can stop 20-30 train offensives with minimal defenses at his disposal.. Just my opinion of course.. :)

DeletedUser36833

1 - mazarashabarbcommune - Good leader strong player.
2 - ConanTheVegetarian - Helped me alot good team player alot of respect for Stec.
3 - BigMist - Loves to war.
4 - Garrock (DarkConquest I think) - Remember Garrock from world 14. Very good player even better leader
5 - FruitFilledEvil - Seems to be a very solid player and seems to have a good forum manner.
6 - urFEAR - Very aggressive and not scared of a war.
7 - diehardkz - Good defender and also aggressive judging by oda aswell.
8 - HowBoutDat - Same as above.
9 - g04th - Old world 50 tribesmate if there is anyone I want beside me in a war its g04th.
10 - olly1234 - Very skillful player we will see more of him, gutted we ain't in the same tribe again asset to any tribe.
11 - Satirically Correct - 0000 tried taking him out and failed, good defensively
12 - Openeye - For his brilliant PnP
13 - TacotAcotaCotaco - Just to re-live world 50 again. Prefered the original name though this name tangled my fingers.
14 - Doctor Lolwut - Suppose I should add myself

DeletedUser

1 - mazarashabarbcommune - Good leader strong player.
2 - ConanTheVegetarian - Helped me alot good team player alot of respect for Stec.
3 - BigMist - Loves to war.
4 - Garrock (DarkConquest I think) - Remember Garrock from world 14. Very good player even better leader
5 - FruitFilledEvil - Seems to be a very solid player and seems to have a good forum manner.
6 - urFEAR - Very aggressive and not scared of a war.
7 - diehardkz - Good defender and also aggressive judging by oda aswell.
8 - HowBoutDat - Same as above.
9 - g04th - Old world 50 tribesmate if there is anyone I want beside me in a war its g04th.
10 - olly1234 - Very skillful player we will see more of him, gutted we ain't in the same tribe again asset to any tribe.
11 - Satirically Correct - 0000 tried taking him out and failed, good defensively
12 - Openeye - For his brilliant PnP
13 - TacotAcotaCotaco - Just to re-live world 50 again. Prefered the original name though this name tangled my fingers.
14 - Doctor Lolwut - Suppose I should add myself
heeee, where am I your team? You don't love me anymore?

DeletedUser110827

i felt so left out :( helikaon i am macready008 co in world 50 in early game and incomming of world 55