Your dream team

DeletedUser

It seems all of you are picking the same players here are some top players I've had the privilege to play with

1 BLOODHOOD A true legend what a leader also founded the tribe CHE!!!
2 Timtimanytaroo A rite pain in the ass and very lethal
3 Astronomypouya PnP master what a player as well founder of spam
4 cabana cigara just so funny but insane with it founder of Asylum
5 Thargoran probably one of the most feared players on TW one word "LEGEND"

I have had the privilege to play with all of these top players, its a great life !!!!

DeletedUser

Just for the lulz - not like anyone cares; here goes

1; Voltan
2; VeePee/Don
3; ib3N
4; Angie57
5; My co on NAW

<3 yay got a mention :) lol

Hmmm mine...

Hard to choose really, so I won't post yet :D

Nudist

It seems all of you are picking the same players here are some top players I've had the privilege to play with

1 BLOODHOOD A true legend what a leader also founded the tribe CHE!!!
2 Timtimanytaroo A rite pain in the ass and very lethal
3 Astronomypouya PnP master what a player as well founder of spam
4 cabana cigara just so funny but insane with it founder of Asylum
5 Thargoran probably one of the most feared players on TW one word "LEGEND"

I have had the privilege to play with all of these top players, its a great life !!!!

I'm guessing you've dabbled in world 19? I know all 5 of those players and although they might not be on my top 5, Cabana cigara, bloodhood and would be on maybe my top 10 list. It was getting a little repetitive seeing the same names over and over, so thanks ^^

DeletedUser

i think cabana sucks personally along with the rest of that tribe

Nudist

You would think that, wouldn't you? Lots of hostility in W19 these days.. I've been on both sides (ASYLUM & CANDY). In my opinion, W19 has the best personalities and best wars to date.

DeletedUser

Don't know about the best wars. The DNY-Oots war was the best I have ever seen by far.

And I do have VIRUS pride... But I have more RIMJOB pride. :p

World 36 sucks now that I'm not... well... me. Well I ams till me but the old me. :(

DeletedUser

All he did was talk on skype in w32. I swear I didn't see him gain one village in 3 months of being in the same tribe as him :icon_confused:

And if we were doing other worlds, my top 5 would be completely different. Syklov (sorta plays here), Razorsnake (quit), Bloodhood and Vpar (can't get ahold of those 2) would all be on it.

Nudist

All he did was talk on skype in w32. I swear I didn't see him gain one village in 3 months of being in the same tribe as him :icon_confused:

And if we were doing other worlds, my top 5 would be completely different. Syklov (sorta plays here), Razorsnake (quit), Bloodhood and Vpar (can't get ahold of those 2) would all be on it.

Cabana Cigara was mainly concentrating on W19 when he was playing W32, he's dedicated himself to one main world and I respect that.

Also, Bloodhood is currently playing on World 2 co.uk. I think he plans on starting a tribe where he will be mentoring someone to take over his duke position later on in the world.

I'll admit, vpar2 is by far the best leader I've ever had a chance to play with <3

DeletedUser

LOL virus pride....naw they did not even have a war.

OOTS DNY was the best so I will stick with my Emp T. there

Pawen from oots was deadly....especially the pfffft.

hmmm I kinda liked qwer4ty as well.

ohhhh how about kraken for someone everyone can hate...in this world we called him Sarki. (not same player but same personality)

I also liked Sirrunningbuttnaked...His wife plays as well and she was in FEMA. Can't remember her handle though.

Vpar FTW although I have never seen him finish a world. He joins plays for 3 months-4months...dominates and leaves. Not the best for sticking around.

DeletedUser

uh...small technicality. No one's finished a world :p

But I see what you're saying. We all have our special skills though...I see where vpar comes from, because that's usually what I do. The last two worlds have been massive exceptions though lol

DeletedUser

uh...small technicality. No one's finished a world :p

But I see what you're saying. We all have our special skills though...I see where vpar comes from, because that's usually what I do. The last two worlds have been massive exceptions though lol

It's gonna be close and a world on a German server has finished...less than 100 players decided to call it quits..

#1 16,000+ villages
#2 8000+ villages
rest all in the 1000,s and there was still 3 main tribes.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

You were only in the tribe together just over a month :lol: during which time he was mainly being nobled out and prior to that we were away from all the action going on , with a nobling ban on any targets not involved in the war.

Cabana is a definite addition to anytribe I would be in , if anything he keeps the morale on a high with his hilarious humour . <3 cabana
Hibby being up there too having proved his capabilities time and time again.

I reserve the other 3 as I wouldn't have a tribe of 5 as there are too many people I'd leave out :icon_neutral:

<3

DeletedUser

haha oh cabana. Im just showing muh love for you thats all.. i wouldnt mean that