4. Gummyballs
5. Johnatopia
6. ajmaroney190
7. elliotyeap
8. Purple.
9. Demonwolf346
10. King Lienidous

There you go :)
I know you probs wont know most of them mainly because they were in smaller tribes that didnt let them flourish...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88396

I know you probs wont know most of them mainly because they were in smaller tribes that didnt let them flourish...

You mean "BIGGER" tribes, that didnt have skill? eg. The mass recruiters.

Sellsword

Dream Team w54:
1. Bloodhood -- Who could doubt BH's track record of fun and success? Not me :icon_wink:
2. Aussiebasher -- The rock Zombie is built on
3. xfirest0rm -- gotta love his recent war against TWA)
4. smodra -- continues to amaze me, steadily climbing the ranks so expect him to make top 20 in due time
5. Icehotpinguin -- nuff said
6. Don Mills -- I hear good things
7. ylarkirikal -- supposedly very capable, good caps against Nukex
8. 2dark -- TW ethics + skill = win
9. nightnurse (original) -- best spammer on w54 I have seen, and every tribe needs a good spammer
10. Newbie-Bob -- Conquered Villages in the last week: 34. Holy crap!

Tough one, since the limit of 4 from Zombie forced me to think outside the scope of those I know well and work with on a regular basis. Why go for an unknown when you know there's a capable guy or gal in your own tribe? Then again, what a luxury to have so many great players in the same tribe :)

Dream Team all worlds (picked together with Bloodhood)
1. Bloodhood
2. Henchman/Sellsword <--- That's me :icon_wink:
3. Blodyx
4. Braund
5. Ack3rl3y/Aussiebasher
6. Hompsu
7. Lord_Anubis
8. lord orhun
9. Warham (Zoapham)
10. larajane

And cheating a little, I'll add Disavowed as our nr 11.

DeletedUser93357

I've done my W54 one but all worlds:

1. Faaaaark
2. Jonathan (Best Diplomat i have worked with, hilarious also)
3. Ground-Zero (Best sniper in game 'my opinion obviously')
4. Judge (Great guy, sound game knowledge and skills)
5. Arrow et al (3 of them)
6. lloyd Christmas
7. Nutter01
8. Hydro
9. The Handyman
10...Me obviously

Can really only go with players i have worked with for a good period of time and not prospective players that i do not fully know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97155

Well, I guess I'll do a real list. This is the world 30 all-stars. :D

1. Pajuno
2. Vult
3. KarmaX
4. Chamicha
5. BigBrt aka Smodra
6. R2D3
7. TheCincyKid
8. RavenJ
9. LauraDoom
10. BaddestMFAlive

I think this group of players could hang with just about anybody and are among the elite of this game.

DeletedUser

Dream Team w54:
1. Bloodhood -- Who could doubt BH's track record of fun and success? Not me :icon_wink:
2. Aussiebasher -- The rock Zombie is built on
3. xfirest0rm -- gotta love his recent war against TWA)
4. smodra -- continues to amaze me, steadily climbing the ranks so expect him to make top 20 in due time
5. Icehotpinguin -- nuff said
6. Don Mills -- I hear good things
7. ylarkirikal -- supposedly very capable, good caps against Nukex
8. 2dark -- TW ethics + skill = win
9. nightnurse (original) -- best spammer on w54 I have seen, and every tribe needs a good spammer
10. Newbie-Bob -- Conquered Villages in the last week: 34. Holy crap!

Tough one, since the limit of 4 from Zombie forced me to think outside the scope of those I know well and work with on a regular basis. Why go for an unknown when you know there's a capable guy or gal in your own tribe? Then again, what a luxury to have so many great players in the same tribe :)

Dream Team all worlds (picked together with Bloodhood)
1. Bloodhood
2. Henchman/Sellsword <--- That's me :icon_wink:
3. Blodyx
4. Braund
5. Ack3rl3y/Aussiebasher
6. Hompsu
7. Lord_Anubis
8. lord orhun
9. Warham (Zoapham)
10. larajane

And cheating a little, I'll add Disavowed as our nr 11.

:icon_surprised: Henchman :icon_surprised:

Well im sure you make this list, I just wish you played abs account more before that world died. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Only Valth wants me!

I feel so not loved by W54!!! I think I'm gonna noble everyone not listing me... lol.

DeletedUser93357

Its because if we include you in our great team hiba, we cannot name ourselves in the same breath :D

DeletedUser

I guess you all want me on the other side!
After all, what's the point of a dream team if you don't have a quality challenge on the other side to put it to work ;)

;)

DeletedUser

The point of a dream tribe is exactly what the name suggests...to dream. :p

DeletedUser

w54 dreamteam
1. pactli
2. do i grind your gears?
3. heresxwolfman
4. cabecila guerrera
5. displacedsamurai
6. rudegarisanarse
7. joe the great
8. 2dark
9. davinfelth
10. me(ofcourse)

DeletedUser

Well, I guess I'll do a real list. This is the world 30 all-stars. :D

1. Pajuno
2. Vult
3. KarmaX
4. Chamicha
5. BigBrt aka Smodra
6. R2D3
7. TheCincyKid
8. RavenJ
9. LauraDoom
10. BaddestMFAlive

I think this group of players could hang with just about anybody and are among the elite of this game.

LauraDoom, there's a blast from the past and granted he was a pretty decent player. If you are still in contact with him pass on my regards, I was dhudson07 in that world but quit after about 6 months, was still ahead of him though so gave him my account out of pity, only joking ... on the pity part :lol:

DeletedUser

Only Valth wants me!

I feel so not loved by W54!!! I think I'm gonna noble everyone not listing me... lol.

hiba!!!!!!! i would name you in my dream team ... hahahahah as soon as my head hits the pillow :)

ps...when you noble everyone that didnt put you on there list can you get them to clear for us please ..oh and would be nice if they actually pre nobled too ..:) remmeber we need all the help we can get :0

Sellsword

:icon_surprised: Henchman :icon_surprised:

Well im sure you make this list, I just wish you played abs account more before that world died. :icon_wink:

I just got sick and tired of the absolute lack of good aristos on w23. The diplomacy was horrible (alliance wityh a tribe you don't even trust with simple things, people breaking personal NAPs for the gain of a few villas, cheating everywhere, double-dealing), the skills were mediocre to low (top 20 player with 2 minute trains), but what did me in was the complete lack of integrity. What a weird world that was.