Your end game tribe.

DeletedUser

Ask the last guys that attacked me how that went.. lol

As far as doing the actual post this is gonna be a struggle;

1: Weiznotverygood (original chomper)
2: Xman182
3: The real 45xdacp
4: Knightmares (and rest of his nooby cos lol)
5: Alasen (Dream team)
6: Dr.Koala (Koality <3)
7: Noobs on Ice (current)
8: Locjam
9: NggDavid
10: Omnis (with Pat)
11: Zullu96z (Nafis/Dan/Helmi though wouldn't hurt with Del too hehe)
12: Fireramendrillnoodles?
13: Kryptos (if only all the players were on together!)
14: Xeriana
15: Myself

That's about the best I can get, could give an arse about most of their stats been tons of fun with most of them. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97413

Just an interesting statistic I calculated whilst waiting to send a train:

Player owned villages in Top 30 Players: 35910
Total player owned villages in W72: 70349

Therefore, if the top 30 players were all in one tribe, they'd consume 51.05% World Domination.

Most of you probably don't care, but I thought it was an interesting statistic. :)

DeletedUser

Just an interesting statistic I calculated whilst waiting to send a train:

Player owned villages in Top 30 Players: 35910
Total player owned villages in W72: 70349

Therefore, if the top 30 players were all in one tribe, they'd consume 51.05% World Domination.

Most of you probably don't care, but I thought it was an interesting statistic. :)

Keep on knocking but ya can't come in :icon_wink:

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
45daxcp is a king in posting useless, very annoying and untruthful comments.
i have had first hand experience and blocked his responses since a week or two

DeletedUser

Someone got it :icon_biggrin:
Do I hear the Derps fan boy making another appearance:icon_rolleyes:

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i can become a 45daxcp fanboy and pull the same trick i did with the derps?
or would you rather i didn't do that?

you of all people, has the insane mental capacity to remember what i did that made you sooooo jealous of "fanboy of derp" that you desperately need to compensate for it by telling everyone about it :)
but hey, im just a little boy who is in love with the derps, because i tried to reason with cruel leadership to keep him, but their mind was so clouded and childish, reasoning was out of the picture..

but Farmercy you can always chitchat world details and stats with us, atleast we appreciate the player and not hate them for what they have done.
and i can talk from experience, since the leadership of cruel hated me since the boobies war, yet our team is to lovely and soo insanely good to miss out from the tribe we get to stay another day (jeez im even a poet, fanboy and poet) (spot sarcasm or not ^^)
#newstandard #2good2be45xdacpfanboy #jellynelly?

DeletedUser97413

i can become a 45daxcp fanboy and pull the same trick i did with the derps?
or would you rather i didn't do that?

you of all people, has the insane mental capacity to remember what i did that made you sooooo jealous of "fanboy of derp" that you desperately need to compensate for it by telling everyone about it :)
but hey, im just a little boy who is in love with the derps, because i tried to reason with cruel leadership to keep him, but their mind was so clouded and childish, reasoning was out of the picture..

but Farmercy you can always chitchat world details and stats with us, atleast we appreciate the player and not hate them for what they have done.
and i can talk from experience, since the leadership of cruel hated me since the boobies war, yet our team is to lovely and soo insanely good to miss out from the tribe we get to stay another day (jeez im even a poet, fanboy and poet) (spot sarcasm or not ^^)
#newstandard #2good2be45xdacpfanboy #jellynelly?

Thank you Sir. I too believe I have a right to discuss stats without being ridiculed by others.

DeletedUser

Tim it's just unreal, I'm baffled.

I have a better stat addition, add up the top 30 active players together. ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you Sir. I too believe I have a right to discuss stats without being ridiculed by others.

Come on now you sure this wasn't another attempt to get recruited :icon_confused:

And poor Tim as usual doesn't care that Derps were given numerous chances to be welcomed back in, but they just hated Naz so much they kept trying to recruit players to help to topple Cruel.

I wonder how the 2 players he got to join his gang of misfits feel about them (derps) quitting once they received incoming attacks, old Krater folded the first day and I don't see the future being to bright for the other one :icon_biggrin:

Viscida Vocatus

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tim it's just unreal, I'm baffled.

I have a better stat addition, add up the top 30 active players together. ;)

Didn't you know my personality is being baffled worthy?
you guys are more baffled about my character then a rich kid for his christmasmorning presents.

@45daxcp i know every detail of the derp history with you guys, not being in the council doesn't mean i don't get every piece of info.
but it doesn't matter how i argue any case on anything, you always say the opposite.
- i start nuking derps, you say ugh just now after you fanboy has been attacked by the entire tribe
(yes because i have finals that lasted for 4 weeks and had major ear surgery, i couldn't freaking attacking earlier dumbass..)
- i start a friendly conversation with other people in the chat, your only reason to talk was to slanter my name in front of the tribe...

so 45 at this point i kinda wonder why i shouldn't just delete you? surely you in particular bring me no good at all as a tribe member, just endless name calling, pointing out things i do as if they are wrong whilst i have my legitimate reasons and most important you are not a good team member! Thats why i wouldn't not ever want you in my end game tribe. (you in particular, the rest of cruel doesn't do this stuff, so im more then happy to hop along to victory)

dr.koala

I’m not sure the decimation of the English language in your last post qualifies you to label anybody as a “dumbass” Tim.

45’s comment was merely a light hearted jest (the farmercy comment does come across as him trying to move into the winning tribe, intentional or not); I don’t think you can really classify it as ridicule.

DeletedUser

Maybe Tim, you shouldn't chew off more than you can handle and you won't get laughed at when things go awry for you.

I also really hate to break it to you, but everyone assuming they knew more than they did is what caused us to be in such good position right now. Man how often people overestimate themselves sure makes a great laugh for the rest of us :icon_biggrin:

Asylum Escapee

I'd say at least a significant reason for your advantage is the overwhelming sense of apathy you managed to create in everyone else. (Or at least most other people)