Your experience.. :p

DeletedUser

w32 - hmm.. I was racing with my neighbor to get the highest point village.
It was kinda fun.
had no idea that I was being nobled, while he was nobling me.
didn't know what that little axe was for.

I started to get the hang of the game.
built a full nuke of axes (didn't know that rams and lc helped) and attacked a 1.5m player next to me for fun.
*cough*rimmed*cough*

played for about a year (highest point was 15k I think, since I kept restarting after my villages were nobled.)

w34 - joined a family tribe and rejected a lot of nice tribe offers
I thought family tribes were better. And then, every "brother" and "sister" tribe fell apart (6 of them).
nobled at 1.5k points.

w39 - pretty much the first world where I knew what to do. well.. a little
I didn't build my warehouse that much and well.. my resources were maxed every time I got home.
dominant in my 15x15 though.
fell at 170k points.

w43 - just joined. Not too proud of it.
gay allies nobled my target (4k vill with lv2 academy).
so..the diplomacy ended.

will start growing quickly if I make it to the summer.
too much homework and projects at school.

w45 - only joined because ricky sykes was there.
said "hi" to him.
I'm probably going to send my army at all the players in my 7x7 and restart.
because I'm evil. >:D

DeletedUser

W9 - Scape!
W24 - Kinky
W25 - Who?
W32 - Game
W39 - Random
HP5 - Scorch
Uk3 - Rumble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

24 was your 1st world?

No, that can't be right judging by your forum join date...

1st successful world then..

DeletedUser

Me

W21:

- 1st world.
- July 08 - April 09.
- 1.5 million points.
- Ranked 25-35.
- Top 25 ODA.
- Became Duke of 47RON, ranked 3 family tribe, with Alexsouto.
- Gave account to someone else to play when I quit.

W23:

- August 08 - April 09.
- 1.6 million points.
- Ranked 40-45.
- Top 20 ODA.
- Member of HuGZ ! and Rebelz.

Quit TW April - July 09.

W39:

- 1st world back from retirement, under new 'Chaia' alias.
- July 09 - November 09.
- Co-Leader/Founder of FAV - small rim tribe (<25 members) that got to rank 14-15.
- 330 K points.
- Ranked around 80th.
- Top 40 ODA.
- Quit due to a ban :/.

W43:

- 1st co-played account world.
- November 09 - present.
- Around 60k points.
- Ranked 25-35.
- Top 5-10 ODA.
- Member of Bored!.
- In serious need of a basher.

DeletedUser

Started world 20.
Got to ~250 K points and was in some Dragon family tribe. Don't really remember.
Became friends with a large player (don't remember his name hehe). We had a little 'war' between us so that he could teach me more about how to fight.
Decided that my 27 or so mixed villages would take too long to fix and quit.

Joined world 19.
Think I was in K19 or something like that...
Made nX^ and continued until about the same size.
Got bored of taking care of all of the villages and having no targets nearby, quit.

Joined world 29.
Played in 2Fast (in K43).
Played until about 70K points.
Was surrounded by my tribe.
Got bored since there were no targets (boredom seems to be a trend here, eh? :/) near me.
Quit again.

Joined world 33.
On my own for the first few weeks (K73)
Got recruited into Vesper (TicToc<3), and learned a lot more about the game.
Vesper merged into New, I didn't really like New, so I left and made my own tribe.
Took on the largest player in the continent (3 or 4 times my size at that point - think I had 15 or so villages), timdark - who is actually playing on this world in ~RAID~.
Was doing well (hadn't lost a village) until I passed my account over because it was exam week.
Lost 6 or so villages in that week, and the account was basically cleared.
Quit w33.

Joined world 39.
Was in VICS, then moved to COBRA, then the whole merge fiasco, then LosT.
Currently ~85th. Just over 700 000 points.

Joined world 33 again.
In K85. Made COBRA.
Currently ~120 000 points and warring TMF F.

DeletedUser

24 was your 1st world?

No, that can't be right judging by your forum join date...

1st successful world then..

I forgot, I played W9 in the Runescape invasion tribe(Bunch of noobs from runescape made a #1 tribe, was for the lulz) and then quit until W24 came out

DeletedUser

I'll go :icon_razz:

W23
- My first world
- Joined Sept. 2008 into K86
- Joined the first mass-recruit tribe that invited me. We ended up with 6 or so family tribes and I eventually became leader of the entire thing when the duke mysteriously disappeared. Since then I have vowed never to lead again... ever. Waaay to much work :lol:

W24
- Experimental world I played for a couple weeks. Just trying out some of the tricks and tips I'd picked up in W23. Ended up getting gang-banged. I guess I wasn't as good as I thought :icon_redface:

W36
- After W24's failure this was to be the true test of what I'd learned. I'd say it was a perfect test as me and my co-player successfully sniped and backtimed our way out of being the first village nobled.
- First time co-playing. I have mixed feelings on co-playing.
- Haven't checked in a while but I believe the account is still ranked fairly high

Quit all worlds at the end of April 2009. I thought I was free of TW for the summer but then the UK server had to open and I joined... I'm still not entirely sure why

W1 .co.uk
- Played as teh.beaver in CHE!!!
- Got to rank 31 with less than an hour of activity per day (the skill level on that world was far less than the average .net world)
- Gifted the account and returned to .net after becoming a mod here
- New owner couldn't play the account so I came back and said I'd let CHE!!! noble me out on one condition. If they sent a train in under a second I'd let it take the village but anything over one second I'd snipe. After sniping the first 15 trains I just hit delete :lol:
- The first world I've ever had to do real defending (and I LOVE DEFENDING now. Definitely more fun then I thought it'd be)

W43
- Played under the name Balefire in Pills while it was around and then tribeless.
- Rank 60ish (and climbing :icon_wink:) before gifting it before the attack breaks
- For the week or so I was in Pills I learned more than I've learned in a long time just by being around players better than myself

Currently: Not playing any worlds. I really don't feel like doing start-up again. What would be awesome is if I could find a decent account at around the 20k point stage. :lol:
In the meantime, I've got two offers to co-play back on W36. I can't decide which one I want to play and I can't acccept either until the people playing the pkiwarrior account on W36 change the password

DeletedUser54064

I forgot, I played W9 in the Runescape invasion tribe(Bunch of noobs from runescape made a #1 tribe, was for the lulz) and then quit until W24 came out

Christ I've played that game, we had an invasion too, which failed epically :lol:

18 - Major fail, nubcaking mixed villaging all the way, got bored upon realizing what a bunch of huggers FEAR family was(The tribe I was in) so quit at like 400k.

23 - Joined the world in K33, somehow got an invite to HugZ and played from there, still had no clue had to send 1 sec trains until near the end of my time in that world :icon_redface:

30 - Joined with few friends for fun, we failed :lol: was kinda fun seeing another of Kebabes tribe failures(The Transformers)

37 - Joined, got an invite to Gentle somehow, quit due to school.

36 - Came back around a month after I quit 37 and joined that and currently playing on and off since about May/June.

39 - I don't play here :icon_redface: I am just here to troll Pki's forum.

Areyaen

Well I don't remember nothing, so enemies become friends and the worlds blurr together, some have called me "The Ghost of TW"

I'm the guy that gets drafted for the war, I don't have to join worlds there's always a left over account they need a body for or a co-play needed .... that being said

played W1, W2, W4, W8, W10, W15, W17, W19, W36, W39, down to 4 accounts currently

Most well known Name is Areyaen<< my RL nick is ARE, and I'm always in:icon_wink:

RIM PLAYER, never done an official premade, not sure I want to?

W15- Morale Basher Extrordinaire for EZ/AXE quit just after the Axe changeover

W17- damn I got a rough start there, Che!!, was a tough tribe to fight all on your own on the RIM, but they eventually invited me in... and I quit, lol

W19- Rim Ruler most successful world with this name, Co-Duked 3 nub tribes simulteneuously through account sits, while being Baron in Brains, 6-7 members ran a 40 member tribe (through account sits and other various other internal tactics:icon_wink:)BURNOUT as a result, I eventually inherited Brains and now play solo in the middle of the top tier tribes (can only support your tribe on W19)

W39- Joined really as a filler for W19, was bored and had some extra time, intend to piss off as many players as I can while I'm here, so be patient your turn will come

"I'll just end up in the Account beside you later, so don't hate me before you need to"

DeletedUser

World 7: had no idea what i was doing the whole time, was in a race with my bro to see who could get the highest point village, then realized there was a max...... totally sucked and when a 300k point guy came near me i left out of boredom and fear.

World 39: decided to start up again for some unkown reason, started at rim, joined some bad tribes, joined jokez when they were all around me, didnt do much in the Rx4u war cause i had plans to join them for a while, am in Rx4u, learned some hints and tricks, know a lot more about the game now, but still not too indepth in, and dont have the time or money for premium and tryngout a billion different strategies. around 550.000 points, not that good at the game, but i am having fun, and i am on a secret quest to destroy my brother's killer, he doesnt know who he is, but someday he will learn and be sorry he did it. i have seem to done well, but no real tests yet, looking for a co-player as i am running out of time to play. just a noob kicking butt. :p

DeletedUser

W7 - Everyone knows me; Most Hated All-Time (Also most-loved, biggest spammer, biggest flamer). Was in VF which wrecked a family in a month, became the propaganda panda while there because of my PnP posting (Had Baron). Eventually VF had some drama, I left (was kicked) with a few close associates, and we made *I*; which I then ran as duke to rank #2, until a duke of the family tribe PTT hacked a fellow Duke and disbanded the tribe. Quit at that point. *I* was the first tribe in World 7 to 100M points.

W39 - Started as a joke because an RL mate wanted to learn the game, suffice to say he's in LOST now.

DeletedUser

Okay so I have a long history with Tribalwars.

Played on World 8 where I got into a decent tribe(in my opinion at the time) got up to three villages and then was nobled by the biggest tribe in the area. A very boring world anyway.

Also played Worlds 15 and 16 at the time. Quit 16 because it was so confounded slow and boring but world 15 I had my first decent success. I was a newbie just learning the ropes but I did okay. Got my villages captured after doing something stupid. Restarted, got into a good tribe with players like taghnol. We got into a war with the tribe which would become DA then my tribe leadership who were all inactive decided to go over into DA. There was no orderly merge and no one knew anything. Everyone just felt betrayed. I was getting nobled by a million point player right beside me that knew no English. Had to quit at 133k points because of school.

After that I returned for a short time and played on worlds 21, 22 and 24. Did okay on 24 but the only notable thing that I did on all these worlds was make it to baron and practically lead the tribe. Didn't know anyone who was good at the game so I learned from my failures and mistakes.

World 39: A friend and I decided to make a tribe and since we landed in the same K it seemed to work out well. So we formed Legion 23. After a merge with some other long forgotten tribe we became GoJ. We were ranked number one in our K for quite some time despite having to out last some early adversaries such as former ID members and horrible allies. Despite most of us being total noobs except for a select few(very select) we brought kraken to it's knees and would have killed it off if not for the rise of Jokez. My plan was to train my members but most of them were total noobs and they were not well coordinated. This is why I prefer baron to being duke. Also all of my allies were total noobs. My friend was going inactive because of school so I had to do everything. We still killed a lot of nukes before falling to Jokez. I was nobled due to using all my troops (except offensive) to support tribe mates.

Now I am with Rx4U and finally in a great tribe with players willing to teach me the tools of the trade. Best tribe ever and even greater leaders. :icon_biggrin: