Your Favourites!

DeletedUser

Top tribes:
Iban - Please don't start another argument with me for this again(*looks at swan*)....but you guys really have to admit iBan is doing the best so far.
Hell/Shadow - Nice ODAs. Aggressive :p...placed em in the same cuz I cant decide which.
SQUAD - Highest average. Shows they are selective :p
Top players:
Iban you - Need I say mo?
Boxxy - Got banned so a bit behind. They'll catch up :p
Enthral Abyss - Awesome coplaying threesome. :p

you need three players to play a single account ??? that's a bit noobish. for 1x speed 1-2 hr activity is enough. sure 24hr sitting can give a bit of initial edge but things will even out pretty soon.

No for 1x Speed 1-2hr activity is absolutely not enough if you wanna make it even as a mediocre player. 24hr farming will put them ahead of alot of the other people. Coplayed accs dont need to upgrade their warehouses all that much because they are always there to spend. Coplayers can also catch incomings and backtime/dodge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe
Iban - Looks good I would like to see them get their member count down a bit however.

Shadow - quiet tribe on the rise havn't heard much from them but looking more into them found out they have LizAshley another good leader from past worlds.

Players
aggresive player -Seems to be creating farms all around him.
World 40 Farming Op - Out of no where could this be Wood 38 noob? :icon_eek:
LizAshley - She is using alias but in top 20 and looking good.

sp.ag

Tribe
Iban - Looks good I would like to see them get their member count down a bit however.

I am curious to ask why you think we should get our member count down? Sorry to make these seem like it is directed at you, however i have stated plenty of times to people i am not one of those leaders who needs to have 30 members to try and prove to be l337, a tribe limit is there for a reason, those not willing to use that to the advantage aside from mass recruiting, is silly in my opinion.

-Alias-

I agree, Kata is way to overrated...

Thats because you don't know half the people in Kata. Experienced players on the rim = win. No matter what if they stay active I guarantee Top 20 if not better.

DeletedUser

There are plenty of good experienced players in the world. Just cause they advertise about being "non-mass recruiting or point whores" on the externals doesn't make them gods

-Alias-

There are plenty of good experienced players in the world. Just cause they advertise about being "non-mass recruiting or point whores" on the externals doesn't make them gods

Yes, there are plenty of good player Kata just has more then the average tribe...

Whats wrong with advertising that. Isn't that the message you want to get out?

Where does it say they were gods or did you just make that up yourself? And who cares if they post? Basically your saying your not experienced if you post on the forums...

Please if your going to try and flame a tribe thats better then you at least come with some proof and something that makes sense...

DeletedUser51390

I kow many of the players in kata one way or another form w23 and trust me there are some ery top of the line players Leaders of current top tribes and top palyers.

and how many players can come out of k95 and be rank one in ODA and n the top ten? Not many players can do that at the 1million point stage like a certain member of KATA did :icon_wink:

truely one of the best players ive ever seen.

DeletedUser

Yes, there are plenty of good player Kata just has more then the average tribe...

Whats wrong with advertising that. Isn't that the message you want to get out?

Where does it say they were gods or did you just make that up yourself? And who cares if they post? Basically your saying your not experienced if you post on the forums...

Please if your going to try and flame a tribe thats better then you at least come with some proof and something that makes sense...

theres nothing wrong with advertising, i never said that, my tribe does it. I am saying that they are unreasonably admired. And about the gods, sure no one said it directly, but you get the point.

And I am not "flaming" a tribe, They are a decent tribe, but I don't see that they are any more amazing than any other tribe. Can you really say a tribe will succeed this early just because of past experiences? Many veteran players from older worlds have come to the core of a new world and were wiped out early.

This is just like that tribe Koalas in world 36, everyone thought they were amazing but they just had like 5 spectacular players who made up for the rest of the tribe's mediocrity.

DeletedUser51390

theres nothing wrong with advertising, i never said that, my tribe does it. I am saying that they are unreasonably admired. And about the gods, sure no one said it directly, but you get the point.

And I am not "flaming" a tribe, They are a decent tribe, but I don't see that they are any more amazing than any other tribe. Can you really say a tribe will succeed this early just because of past experiences? Many veteran players from older worlds have come to the core of a new world and were wiped out early.

This is just like that tribe Koalas in world 36, everyone thought they were amazing but they just had like 5 spectacular players who made up for the rest of the tribe's mediocrity.

I would agree that most premades fail. 90% at least i would say do. why? because you get the same premde filth who doesnt care to stick around long enough to matter they think there 1337 and move from world to world hopping from premade to premade just until the next world opens.

there is a major difference though. W23 is an odd world. its scary active and the most agressive world ive seen in a long time. You rarely find players from w23 in any of the premades around. I wouldnt class them with any other premades, there not your typical premade at all.

Your entitled to your opinion but unless you knowthe players in the tribe you shouldnt attempt to belittle them or make your vague statements of dissaproval:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Every single one of us is experienced, trust me

And every new person we recruit will get trained and tested, if he/she fails initiation they dont join, simple.

We'll be in the top 20, just watch

DeletedUser

The reason people rate us high is based on past performance and what they've noticed on this world of our style of play and ODA/member as well as average points per member.

I've seen nothing from your TW stats that would make you a capable judge of someones' abilities in this game, nor have your posts indicated anything more than jealousy or some form of being upset on the internet because some people rate other random people high and have said nothing about you.

How that in any way effects you remains a mystery to me.

New.identity

and how many players can come out of k95 and be rank one in ODA and n the top ten? Not many players can do that at the 1million point stage like a certain member of KATA did :icon_wink:

K94, but we will let that pass :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tribe

Shadow - quiet tribe on the rise havn't heard much from them but looking more into them found out they have LizAshley another good leader from past worlds.

Players
aggresive player -Seems to be creating farms all around him.
World 40 Farming Op - Out of no where could this be Wood 38 noob? :icon_eek:
LizAshley - She is using alias but in top 20 and looking good.

No.

I'd also like to add that I have seen quite a few "world23" tribes. They have all failed after quite a bit of hype. But, being that I like Mclouds cactus them, I have hope that this one will not.

DeletedUser

Wickerman isn't 'random' and he was in two of them that i saw pass on by. The others i'll admit, had no players that i can still remember.

Still, quite a few repping W23, you should tell them to stop. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser51390

Wickerman isn't 'random' and he was in two of them that i saw pass on by. The others i'll admit, had no players that i can still remember.

Still, quite a few repping W23, you should tell them to stop. :icon_razz:

no but wickerman is overrated as a player and isnt the person id rate the tribe on:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol... Seems unanimous that Wicker is a below average player, with a big mouth, and a large ego. Quite a bit of this is from W23 forums though. :/

Yes URL was one, also i think, key word think here. Marvel was one, Scum, that i am not entirely sure of and... There is one or two more I am sure were W23 as well. Oh well, no biggy.

This world seems to be missing the 'leet' premades that the last couple worlds have had, notice the quotes on a over used term. I really should say, the well known tribes outside of Iban, but I assume Kata is staying quiet on purpose.

I do hope to see you guys do well, would be nice to see some legit tribes rise up.