Your Forum Moderator!

• Thread starter DeletedUser13939
  • Start date

DeletedUser13939

Hello Ladies and Gents! This Dwarf will be your forum moderator! Expect lots of laughs, ale, and people running wild as I swing my Dwarven Warhammer! :3

In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to modding this section. To start things off, here is a list (that I stole, hehe) of commonly asked questions about the rules that I will be going with.

Question: Is the use of the word "shit" allowed?

[Spoil]Answer: The use of the word "shit" does not count as profanity in itself, and thus is allowed. The word is, however, not allowed to be used to insult other players outside of a game-related context.
Allowed: That's bullshit.
Allowed: You're a shit player.
Not Allowed: You're shit. [/Spoil]

Question: Is "crap" allowed?

[spoil]Answer: Same as "shit". It's allowed on its own, but not when used to insult another player. [/spoil]

Question: What about "asshole"?

[spoil]Answer: This depends on the mod. Some mods allow this, similar to "shit". I do not, so don't use it in this forum![/spoil]

Question: And does the same apply for "bitch" and "bastard"?

[spoil]Answer: These are allowed in a manner similar to 'shit'. Acceptable if used on their own, but not if used as an insult.[/spoil]

Question: Is the f-word allowed at all?

[spoil]Answer: The f-word is not allowed, even if quoted, used in an acronym, shown in an image, starred out, or otherwise obscured. If it is understandable you are using the f-word, you will get in trouble for it.
Allowed: Nothing.
Not Allowed: Wtf, lmfao, milf, f'ing, feck, fubar, frick, and anything else that is clearly meant to be read as the f-word.[/spoil]

Question: What are the rules for posting pictures?

[spoil]Answer: Pictures are not allowed to be larger than 640x480 pixels, unless posted in a spoiler. If you're unsure how big a picture is, you should check the image properties by right-clicking it and looking for the size. If that doesn't work, better safe than sorry. You should post it in a spoiler. Also, any profanity rules and other rules still apply when posting pictures.[/spoil]

Question: What are the signature rules?

[spoil]Answer: Signatures must be smaller than or equal to 700x80 pixels in size, when not spoilered. This is much shorter than most forums allow, so be careful! If placed in a spoiler, one can make the signatures equal to or smaller than 700x300 pixels in size. If you're not sure how big a signature is, you can always ask a mod, or do the math using the formula on the Rules Page. All rules for posting pictures apply to signatures.

Also, please refrain from using any animated images in your signatures. They are not allowed. That includes animated emoticons.[/spoil]

Question: What about extreme content in signatures/avatars/pictures?

[spoil]Answer: There won't be punishment for a picture that has the image of a weed plant in it unless it also has words/sentences in it that condone/glorify the use of it. If the image of the drug is alone, most of the time we will disregard it. If you're not sure about if a signature/avatar/post is legal, feel free to message any mod and we'll be happy to help.[/spoil]

These rules all apply to videos and links as well.

For further convenience, here is a link to the Forum Rules. --> http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

Also, as I was only assigned to this section today, I will only be watching posts made from a few days ago and onwards. Anything further back doesn't exist to me (unless quoted or bumped). Why? Because I see no point and digging up posts made weeks ago and infracting someone. Plus I'm lazy. :p So if you did break a rule here before, consider this your lucky day and a friendly warning. For I am always watching. ^^

If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please voice them here! And remember everyone, we are all here to have fun. ;)

~~DK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

WTF, how is "wtf" not allowed?? :[

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a serious question. WTF is an abbreviation that contains the f-word. If you have any further questions about this rule, message me and I'll clarify.

DeletedUser84793

well i for one welcome ya as our mod! I will try to follow the rules...but some times shit happens...lol