Your GD Section

DeletedUser

It is dead.

Kdebbles, can I do resuscitation on W28 General Discussion, or not? It won't be painful or anything. Nor will it inconvenience any of you.

And no, I will not leave.

<3 you all.

DeletedUser

I wonder if kdeb would take me off his ignore list if I did :3

DeletedUser

lewder. there is a little difference between ressurection and zombifie a general diccussion.
one of them smells bad.
also there is a simple view post to see all your ignored posts that I see here.
As a moderator I should not care what you do as long as it is not breaking the rules.
so I"ll stick to that

DeletedUser

KDEBI WIELD THE BANHAMMER ON HIM, TAKE HIM BACK TO THE STONE AGE
cpas.

no, really, Lewder, you spam enough as it is, its not funny, its not big, its not hard, its not cool.

however it IS annoying, childish, immature and wastes the mods time.

so go away please

kthxbai

DeletedUser

KDEBI WIELD THE BANHAMMER ON HIM, TAKE HIM BACK TO THE STONE AGE
cpas.

no, really, Lewder, you spam enough as it is, its not funny, its not big, its not hard, its not cool.

however it IS annoying, childish, immature and wastes the mods time.

so go away please

kthxbai

Well I'll spam more.

You know one of the reasons I do this is to wind up people like you? It certainly is working.

lewder. there is a little difference between ressurection and zombifie a general diccussion.
one of them smells bad.
also there is a simple view post to see all your ignored posts that I see here.
As a moderator I should not care what you do as long as it is not breaking the rules.
so I"ll stick to that

There is in fact. One has lots of my posts, the other has neither.

And I know that, but maybe when I post a lot moar maybe you'll get sick of seeing all my posts and just remove me :D And you should care, and I will make sure you care.

DeletedUser

/points at lewder.

and this, my friends, is what the next generation will be like. their idea of fun is irritating people, and the poor quality of their posts belies an IQ struggling to reach double figures. The awful irrelevance of his posts is matched only by his lack of insight into anything to do with how society and the world outside his bedroom exist. My friends, we must do something about it.

I hereby propose to create "International beat a stupid 12 year old kid around the head with a bacon baguette day" This will make them see sense at last, they will be able to see that nobody likes them, people cant tolerate them, and people want them out of sight, preferably out of the country.

DeletedUser

Its a shame that I'm not 12 years old :3

Also, I am already out of your country. Noob.

And your form of fun is poking people for a reaction, my idea of fun is irritating people for a reaction, is there much of a difference? :lol:

DeletedUser

What about those who don't get poked or irritated?

/like myself

DeletedUser77516

Sad thing is I bet you both are doing this as an activity skit