Your Help Would Be Appreciated!

DeletedUser

So basically I'm in the process of writing a dissertation for my third year at University, and I'm basing it around avatar usage within online multiplayer gaming and how this relates to and is affected by the personality and choices of the user etc, etc.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone reading this would be so kind as to quickly fill out a short survey I have made to gather some information related to this subject.
It's only 10 questions, so it shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to do :icon_cool:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HQZDTN7

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to fill it in, I really do appreciate it :icon_razz:

Oh and when I say avatar, I don't mean the 9ft tall blue people from Pandora, I mean a graphical representation of a user within cyberspace (internet :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

Done :)

Which university are u studying ? How old are u right now mate ?

DeletedUser

Thanks guys :)

I study at University For The Creative Arts Farnham, my course is Digital Film and Screen Arts BA.. Oh and I'm 21

DeletedUser

Nice mate, I am Phuong. 19 years old

I study at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia (but we have academic place in Viet Nam). I am studying Bachelor of Business Information System

Wallam

Done.

Just popping in to say hai :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks alot guys, loving the personal messages being left for me in the comment box lol

Luluuuuu it's been too long!

DeletedUser

workin on it as we speak =-) needed to post so i could see what i am using !