Your Help?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2248
  • Start date

DeletedUser2248

Hi all,

I havent played this game for a year but would like to give it a shot again.

I need to ask a favour, if anyone speaks turkish or knows someone they could use to translate for them could you please contact me so that I can try to contact the owner of my old account to try and get it back. If anyone has an account I can offer the guy in return that would be great!

Failing that, Id like to get a different account if anyone has one I might be interested in? Anyone who knows me will know that I was very loyal to my old tribe and would like to still hold allegiance if there was anything that still resembled it. But Im not sure that there is! The world seems very different to the way it was when I left it!

So I may be interested in an account with a tribe that I used to consider enemy (once again most people who know me would be sure that if i said i was with them, then i would be with them!) if neither of the previous two options were applicable.

Getting my old account back is definitely my main aim so if anyone can help, please do! I see hooch has been nobling it. The shame! :D

To the mod: I apologise for placing this in the main forum, but I wanted the moved link to be there so that more of the old school players would see it after you move it to recruitment :)

DeletedUser

Turkish players are the worse kind of tw players, they never seem to give up. They're too damn persistent >.> Everytime I've fought against turkish players they throw everything they have at me, until they run out of offense, then they use defense >.> then half nukes.

Good luck getting it back though :D "licks hooch"

DeletedUser

but the thing is turkish lippa is even cheekier than the original.

I'll see what i can do with my fluent turkish.....meh fenerbahce.

enough of the licking already guyver ;)

DeletedUser

Turkish players are the worse kind of tw players, they never seem to give up. They're too damn persistent >.> Everytime I've fought against turkish players they throw everything they have at me, until they run out of offense, then they use defense >.> then half nukes.

Good luck getting it back though :D "licks hooch"

Turks are owning me. And indeed, they're attacking with defence.

DeletedUser

Just kidding, I quit the game like 1.5 year ago, and gave away my 300 villages to someone, thoght it was you or Aphopis1. But now I'm back and wanted to try again, so I started in World 48 :D

DeletedUser

Quiller! You won't recognise me, but I remember you. Good on you!

DeletedUser2248

Yeah, I remember you quiller - but I didnt take any of your villas - I was on an enemy only diet :) Plus, I quit a year ago lol

DeletedUser

Who are you Eclipsor?
And Lippa, I quit 1,5 year ago, but who cares, I would never have gone back to W2. How people are able to maintain 1000 villages in tribal wars is beyond my comprehension :D

DeletedUser2248

Yeah, i forget how many villas i had, but it was hard work :/

Last edited by a moderator:

nort

The guy with your account isnt too good with english. I have no ideas what he said to me in mails.

Lippa:

I did not dive my keeper, my friend, I'm immersed in you.Please stop the attacks, but he did not want to dive when I did not know it was for the branches. sorry

I replied i needed some better english and got this back:

I did not know that my branch could not cancel the attacks could not recall soldiers already knew it will never again sitting around him would not be attacked really sorry that your attacks will not cut the branch I would like to thank you in advance

So - not being able to understand him, and seeing that after i left the "lippa" villages alone in K78 for the longest time as the "lippa" account never bothered me before.... I ended up wiping taking the lippa villages out of K78 so that I would be sure he wouldnt try to noble me again...

Sorry about that. Good luck getting your account back. At least i understand what you write and so would prefer an enemy that can at least make sense when they mail me!

DeletedUser

I believe we have found an avenue to return the much missed Lippa to World 2..........watch this space

big092701

hmm.. seems a few oldies want to come back and play..:icon_twisted: