Your mod. Mmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings all,

I am your mod, Agent Incognito - more commonly referred to as AI. I'm sure some of you know me (working from the basis I know some of you :lol:), but I'm equally sure many of you don't. So, I'd just like to take a moment to 'cover the basics' if you will, so we're all on the same page.

If you haven't already done so, or if you're new to the forums, I suggest you familiarise yourself with the forum rules, as they will be enforced. (Link found at top right of forums.)

In particular, please note:

- Spamming a genuine thread will not get it locked on my watch. If there was lively debate or good TW conversation going, prior to the spamming, the thread will be cleaned up and the perpetrators dealt with accordingly. (For instance - don't expect a thread that's criticising your tribe to be locked simply because you derail it.)

- Flaming within the general constraints of TW is a routine part of the game, but if this degrades into personal abuse/offensive speculation on another player's real life - and this includes excessively insulting someone else's intelligence - it will be dealt with accordingly. It won't be tolerated, so don't go there.

- Swearing, whether done in full view or through the use of acronyms, ***'s and #^@$'s, is still swearing, and will be treated as such. Especially in instances where it refers to other players.

Please treat each other with basic respect, and we'll get along swimmingly. If you're having any troubles or concerns, by all means get in touch (via public forum mail, preferably), and I'll get back to you.

Other than that, enjoy the forums, enjoy the game, and good luck to all! :icon_biggrin:

- AI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay. The world has opened and BP has ended/is ending. In light of this, the amount of spam that has previously been tolerated will no longer be. I'm sure you're all aware of the forum rules, and if not, now would be an excellent time to reacquaint yourselves with 'em.

Please consider this my first, last, and only warning on the matter... threads are no longer going to be permitted to be derailed as they have been, nor the same arguments repeated in every thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.