Your mod

DeletedUser

Hey,

I never originally created an intro thread here because I was in the middle of some family issues (lost a family member) followed up by exams and I figured you guys would be alright if I didn't announce my presence. That said, I have had to give out quite a few infractions and warnings recently and I really don't enjoy giving them out. So, what I am trying to say is please double check your posts to make sure that you are not slipping into real life insults or using inappropriate language. If you have a question about if a word is allowed, please pm me and I will answer you when I can. Now that all the serious stuff is done I will post a little bit about me.

You can probably find a lot of this info in my mod intro thread but I made that a while ago and it does not stay anywhere close to the front page. I have been a mod for tribalwars for over 3 years now on and off. I started out as an in game mod, and tried forum moding some. Quit forum moding and became a senior in game staff member. After that I went back to regular in game and forum moding and now I am just a forum mod. I currently also mod worlds 11 and 32. The worlds I stuck with for a longer period of time were worlds 19 and 29, but as of right now I am not playing on any world. Outside of tribalwars I am studying mathematics in college and will be getting a masters degree in elementary education. I am 21 not that anyone really cares, and I am from the USA, again not that anyone really cares. If you have actually read this far then congratulations, you made it to the end. If you want to know more about me there is some info on my mod intro page. Otherwise feel free to pm me with any questions you may have, or just message me on skype (just type a quick note to let me know you are on world 55 if you add me).

Sean/Calis88

(P.S. in case you didn't figure it out, my name is Sean)

DeletedUser

yeah ive already been given two infractions. lol im not gunna make your mod life easy

DeletedUser

Meh, giving people infractions is actually really easy to do, I just don't really enjoy doing it because it quiets the forums down.

DeletedUser

my dear boy... you dont want to be like me... trust me lol... trying to be something your not makes you lose your true self in the process.. and plus if you where like me you would have seen your father do cocaine and be intoxicated every time you seen him. not the life to live buddy. on top of that i have a big ego and manic depression... don't try to be me. be better then me