Your Mod

eLeMeNOhPi

I thought to give you a welcome Ele =) but I think you beat me to it! /heh

Thanks bro :)

/me wants to be friends with Ele! =)

<3

BTW Ele, your nickname sounds familiar! I think, if I remember it right, from the anime Rave or was it Rave Master, one of the characters had a Tattoo 3173 and she was called, ELIE! if you read the numbers backward flip them up! =) I was thinking if I can call you 313 or 373 =) with your permission ofcourse! =)

It's alright man ;)

Actually, that's a nice username! If someone should make QueAreEsteh, it would sound like your sister! /heh =)

Lol that would be fun :D She'd possibly be my lifetime co-player :D

And thanks for lighten up my mistakes btw =)

Sorry if my job sometimes gets a bit harsh at times

DeletedUser

Thanks bro :)

Welcome bro 373 :)

I'll send you a friend request then =) BTW, do you know MissKittieCat

It's alright man ;)

Thanks 373! =)

Lol that would be fun :D She'd possibly be my lifetime co-player :D

yeah! it would! :)

Sorry if my job sometimes gets a bit harsh at times

I understand and I can relate to that :) been a mod myself on other famous game forum sites... hard job + no pay/voluntary + keeping tabs with the games you play! ehehehehe =) a life of a mod is not easy as others see it.... :) they can only see the power but they don't know a mod is answerable also to higher mods and those higher mods are answerable to much higher authority! as the quote from Spiderman the movie says "With greater power, greater responsibility" this is really true!

Anyways, keep up the good job bro! your doing great! =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not trying to be an arse-lick here but I prefer 'eLeMeNOhPi' as mod, He's sound.

DeletedUser84793

Not trying to be an arse-lick here but I prefer 'eLeMeNOhPi' as mod, He's sound.

he will do in a rush i would dare say...all mods are pretty much the same..they nail you sometimes for good reasons..then they can hit you for no reason...you get the good and bad with any mod..just depends, i think it depends on the kind of day their having...lol

DeletedUser

I can't really remember but the name seem's familiar.

Well, she was also a mod here like you 373, I think it was world 48 or other, I forgot... but I don't see her around anymore... maybe very busy in RL... I just thought you'd knew her as your a seasoned player and had been mod before way back =)

eLeMeNOhPi

he will do in a rush i would dare say...all mods are pretty much the same..they nail you sometimes for good reasons..then they can hit you for no reason...you get the good and bad with any mod..just depends, i think it depends on the kind of day their having...lol
Can't remember the last time I acted harsh against any member of TW community :) But can't really blame you if you think like that.

Well, she was also a mod here like you 373, I think it was world 48 or other, I forgot... but I don't see her around anymore... maybe very busy in RL... I just thought you'd knew her as your a seasoned player and had been mod before way back =)

I think I remember her now :) If I'm right, she's changed her alias and is still around

DeletedUser

I think I remember her now :) If I'm right, she's changed her alias and is still around

oh! is she still around? well, just say hi to her for me 373! =) thanks bro :)