Your Moderator

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

/pontlessly spams with total disregard to shard's rule's :icon_wink:

Hai shard's welcomes this looks like one of the worst forums ever you my friend will have some funZoRs :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I understand that this is a new world and that you are all certainly going to be excited about that, but that does NOT mean you guys have a right to spam the place to death because it's the first week.

it ISNT!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

it ISNT!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek: :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Compared to a vast majority of worlds I've played on at the start, this is rather typical looking...I'm also attempting to get a feel for the community before I do much of anything besides warnings and ghostly deleting things, though I can tell you I've given about as many warnings/infracts in the last 24 hours here, maybe even more than I have on W4 since I took over that forum in October :p

Once I get to know you guys better things will smooth out :icon_wink:

/sinking this thread tomorrow night.

DeletedUser67840

why did you use the " in "girl" are you saying shes actually a man? :icon_evil: and i heard she was Irish too there the best kinda girls :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaards <33

Let's start spamming :icon_biggrin:, Just for you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you shards. :)

Thanks for keeping these forums sinner-free. :p

DeletedUser

Hi shards :) there should be plenty of spam for you to clean up soon enough

DeletedUser

Compared to a vast majority of worlds I've played on at the start, this is rather typical looking...I'm also attempting to get a feel for the community before I do much of anything besides warnings and ghostly deleting things, though I can tell you I've given about as many warnings/infracts in the last 24 hours here, maybe even more than I have on W4 since I took over that forum in October :p

Once I get to know you guys better things will smooth out :icon_wink:

/sinking this thread tomorrow night.

Well im just glad you havnt deleted any of mine :icon_neutral:

I want to be friends :icon_wink: But your post deletingz makes me sad and hurty inside :lol:

DeletedUser67840

i hurty too i needs a hug anyone spare one? :icon_redface: :icon_eek: :icon_redface:

Hakushaku

Shards mods this? I have to join W36.

BTW, she isn't Irish. It's worse than that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.