Your Moderator

DeletedUser110464

Meh, who would you rather have as a mod, an inactive one who didn't do anything? I'd say syntex is doing a good job not ruling with an iron fist (like jirki has been known to do) but still having a presence and actually doing something.

DeletedUser64969

I think all the mods in tw need a new set of rules, closing a thread thats good and hasn't been off topic just because its not specific enough for your liking is complete bs, and giving me infractions for been smarter than you, or not agreeing with you :| going against the will of the first Reich here, forum modding is one of the main reasons that the forum community is dead near enough, its about 1/4 of what it use to be 2 years ago, its quite pathetic tbh.

DeletedUser

I think all the mods in tw need a new set of rules, closing a thread thats good and hasn't been off topic just because its not specific enough for your liking is complete bs, and giving me infractions for been smarter than you, or not agreeing with you :| going against the will of the first Reich here, forum modding is one of the main reasons that the forum community is dead near enough, its about 1/4 of what it use to be 2 years ago, its quite pathetic tbh.
As I have told you before, you can express those sentiments to either an elder mod or Jirki - complaining on the forums won't lead to much.

DeletedUser

i think someone should make an forum account called: syntex fan club

i'll join :p

btw get him syntex david has been a naughty boy :p

DeletedUser

As I have told you before, you can express those sentiments to either an elder mod or Jirki - complaining on the forums won't lead to much.

It makes him feel like a big kid. :)

He's doing it to make himself feel better. :p

Can you check the top 20 thread every day? People loooove to go on tangents that don't involve the actual top 20 rankings.

DeletedUser

Can you check the top 20 thread every day? People loooove to go on tangents that don't involve the actual top 20 rankings.
Yeah, I know what you mean, but sometimes it's hard to tell if something is going off topic if it's still related to Tribalwars. (At a certain point, it does, of course, become obvious :p). For instance, the last posts in that thread are about the Alt./ACME merge, which pertains to the top 20 tribes (as did the comments about AH and SC at first), but they might soon expand into a conversation worthy of its own thread!

DeletedUser64969

sickening :( i know its not your fault its the silly people who made the "rules"

DeletedUser

Hello everyone -

Just a heads up that I will be out of the country for two weeks starting today. An elder mod will be acting in my stead - I trust that the forum will still be intact when I get back! Please remember to use the report system if you see anything questionable or in violation with the Forum Rules :)

DeletedUser64969

i'm glad we don't have a mod, there like mini hilters ruining the forums, with there political sensitivity.