Your Name

DeletedUser

either you performed a typo here or you do not know.

its geschlossen .. if you want to say closed.

also you can t translate own like that into german as it wouldn t have the same meaning.

we have a very edcuated person in German here. Are you from Valpo, Valpo?

back on topic.

Eh I was just goofing around and it seemed like an awesome name to me.

DeletedUser

Fusion MK as Fusion just appealed to me and it was taken on another game, so I added the MK for MarioKart, which was the first game that popped into my mind. I was gonna make in MKw for MarioKartwii but I think that that game sucks so I dropped it. It just caught on.

DeletedUser

I am from germany so i should know :)

and I still like the name :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

about my name :

I got it from a role playing game designed in Germany called

DSA

"Das schwarze Auge"

DeletedUser

Way back in the day when AOL still charged by the hour I wanted to come up with a nick that didn't require a number. The name I wanted to use was CelticFox. If my memory serves me, Celtic was unavailable (and I prefer the pronunciation with the k sound over the s sound) so I used the standard geek way of misspelling things and used KeltikFox.

The Keltik part comes from interest in my unconfirmed Celtic heritage (having to take a relative's word for it) and Fox comes from our pet fox we had at the time.

Over the years I shortened it to Keltik.

DeletedUser

My name is suppose to mean a sense of feeling when you say it. Through the years of playing games over the internet, Xbox, and other such games I have added a 2.0 because I got better as I played and people thought I was playing differently so I added it to emphasis I got better. If that does not serve enough reason as to why I choose my name here is something I whipped out in flash for you guys.

http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj381/Drak101-8/Coa2.gif

DeletedUser59102

-aenima-

it means the cleaning of soul.
it comes from italian.

and of course a great TooL album.

Hakushaku

about my name :

I got it from a role playing game designed in Germany called

DSA

"Das schwarze Auge"

Thought so, Your Majesty :)

Hakushaku is the japanese equivalent of the title of Count. I was "The Count" (the Sesame Street one) in other forums but wanted something different here.

shadowbuzo

Everyone calls me buzo, I choose shadowbuzo because I didn't remembered the pass and the mail of my original account.

DeletedUser

Thought so, Your Majesty :)

Hakushaku is the japanese equivalent of the title of Count. I was "The Count" (the Sesame Street one) in other forums but wanted something different here.

You came to W30 too, cool!! Where abouts are you?

On the name thingie, they call me Quincy, cos i am the Doctor, and it was taken so i through in some numbers instead! :-D

DeletedUser

A Dalek is a creature from a television show I used to watch, Now I can't stand it.

As for the numbers, I was making a runescape account and it suggested those numbers. And it kinda stuck.

Deleted User - 2282801

I would tell you ........ but then I would have to nuke you :ram::axemen::lightcavalry: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser32679

A Dalek is a creature from a television show I used to watch, Now I can't stand it.

As for the numbers, I was making a runescape account and it suggested those numbers. And it kinda stuck.

was it Doctor Who?

DeletedUser

my name is a sort of mix between jet li-the one and highlander.

plus is sounded cool until i got owned again, and again,and again. lol

(i'm hoping not to add another 'and again' onto this :))

DeletedUser

My name is Sam, I am male and I support Crystal Palace. Hence the name Samthepalaceman (plus I used that name when I came first in my Fantasy Football competition).

DeletedUser

Mezcalito = spirit who live inside the "peyote" (from the yaqui tradition)

PS: yaqui = native tribe of mexico, sons of the Aztecs