Your Name

DeletedUser

I'd be happy to know myself how I came up with my name

It suits me perfectly, though.

DeletedUser

kasponaut is a made up name from chess genius kasparov + cosmonaut some say i have a Russian fetish

DeletedUser

Seems almost all in this world plays under aliases :) I guess this means they are here not for long also as me :)

Swans1981

My name comes from
Swans - the football club from where im from (swansea - the swans)
1981 - the year that they went to the premiership, as it was then, league 1, my grandad was director of them at the time, he gave me a piece of valuable memorabilier (cant spell :p) from that year, so i thought i'd name it after him.

Swans1981 :) i thought it also looked nice, and Swans was already taken at the time.

nakki pappa

:O

i got my name from a friend (or a little help from him) i was chatting with him and was eating a hotdod and sausage in finnish is nakki and the last part my friend made up.

would have been too obvious that i was finnish if i used stuff like "koskenkorva" or such...

DeletedUser54374

Rizkyaa because my middle name is Rizky. And my friends and I made this inside joke to add the 'yaa'. So sometimes they pronounce my name Rizkyaaaaa.. so I just wanted to add two a's lol..

Btw, it's pronounced as risky. So it's kinda cool saying-- Rizky's my middle name lol!

DeletedUser

i chose my name cause the ace is the best card in a deck of cards

DeletedUser4982

I was slightly drunk and misspelled knickers :)

Name stuck so so did I

DeletedUser54374

i chose my name cause the ace is the best card in a deck of cards

We all know why you chose Ace, but the thing that we don't know is why you chose SK in your name? That's the tough part that we don't get. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Sk in my name means i will fight till i die for my tribe and for raven, that is why

DeletedUser

Hmm...
Letz in Hebrew means clown...
Basically I stole it from a friend who used this nickname a few years ago, I hope he doesn't mind.... lol

DeletedUser

Pinto is a nickname of mine irl. I just picked a random number. Pint07 it is.

DeletedUser476

When I was 11 a popular guy 5 years older than me at school somehow came up with the fact that I looked like Mr Bean.

It stuck, and now there is no other name.