Your name

DeletedUser

Agrippena was a roman general - no not augustus friend or neros mother.

i am quite fond of the roman history, but i can't seem to remember this name ...how come you came by this name ? Some book or some game ?

DeletedUser78798

i am quite fond of the roman history, but i can't seem to remember this name ...how come you came by this name ? Some book or some game ?

A book, I like roman history as well, he was minor general some where, can't remember, but I liked the name.

DeletedUser

My rl name is Jack, ig name is Mines Long12, i used the name when i was about 12 for various games, me and my friend made it up, the meaning is kinda rude :p

DeletedUser

My name is kind of a mockery. Vulcan= sci fi dorks know those are the pointy ear things from ... / suddenly forgets name of show... Anyways, just a bias that online gamers are dorks, although we all know this is not completley true. :p "the great" mocks those who put "the ____" after their name.

DeletedUser

My name is kind of a mockery. Vulcan= sci fi dorks know those are the pointy ear things from ... / suddenly forgets name of show... Anyways, just a bias that online gamers are dorks, although we all know this is not completley true. :p "the great" mocks those who put "the ____" after their name.
I thought Vulcan was from Roman mythology. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Haven't been on in quite awhile so here goes. bubbermiley is for James "Bubber" Miley, a jazz musician from the 1920's and early 30's who played the trumpet and was most famous for working with Duke Ellington's early band.

DeletedUser

My TW name, plyr1 comes from years of sharing game consoles with my younger brother, constantly reminding him "I AM PLAYER ONE!!!" i wanted to keep up with the times, so it evolved from there...

I believe our kind little forum mod is interested in Big Bobbert's story :icon_cool:

(dont get me banned)

AWPER Madness- Nicknamed temporarily by my friends after a 17-2 score in a epic game of "Counter-strike Source" in a internet cafe with friends :p

(im obsessed with the AWP :icon_biggrin:)
I am unbelievably fast with the AWP -What a gun...

My CS nick is MaDDeN, it was mad one, but I think MaDDeN looks better.

If you still play (CS-1.6), Google "ipt.cs" and copy the High Latency server from the IP Telecom website, its Russian, but a good server with a sportsman-like atmosphere.

DeletedUser

Startrek was that show. And this is probably my last post in this forum.

DeletedUser

My Favorite Element is Fire, I'm conceited and think I'm sexy, and it is kinda hot where i live. I'm 2Hot ftw!!!

DeletedUser80213

Flash.De.Art here. got the nick name flash at high school of two reasons. first of all I grew up 2,5 km (a mile and a half) out in the forest, and always had a long way to walk to school, so i ended up getting used to walk twice as fast as anyone else. Second off my middle name is Gordon, which gave a good ref. to the old comic book hero. LOL

Flash kind of stuck with me, and later when I started to dabble with ray tracing I started to sign my work with Flash.Art, which later became Flash.De.Art in computer gaming.
None of my current friends call me Flash any more, but I still use the nick in computer gaming.

DeletedUser

pimpf - i chose it becasue its the name of a piece of music written by Martin Gore from Depeche mode - i later found out it is the name of the Hitler youth movement!

DeletedUser81101

I didnt make my name... but they got me down to a nutshell I'd say! TW is soo much better drunk!

DeletedUser

DTW (Drunk Tribal Wars)...the only way to play TW

I am proud to have been the tribe drunk when I was in Legion.

DeletedUser

My name is as it is... Brett golding... I didnt really know what i was doing when i started to "enrol" in the game, and so i but my name in.
And i have never bothered to change it.
I wish i did sometimes, but heh!!! i am who i am. :)