Your new Blogger is...

DeletedUser

I'm always a fan of the interviews and player profile-ish type stuff. Reminding people that it isn't just siggy's their fighting against y'know? Thank you for blogging for us, much appreciated.

DeletedUser

Nice blog and well done to Inc for a quick start, but be prepared for a long drawn war

DeletedUser

Those bloggers are under influence from their tribe and can not be resonable in judging the world as a whole or each tribe by it self. Their judgement is not only colored by their tribe and their tribe mates, but also from their own ego.

Not that I am indicating that they have big sizesed ego, only pointing out that while they still play the world, they shouldn't be allowed to blog about it. Because they will of course want their own tribe to win and can't be resonable in their writings and not discriminate other players.

Since active players are made to be the bloggers, it should be one blog made by all tribe leaders, so that the entries of the blog isn't colored by the opinions of members from only one side.

I hold no grudge towards any of the bloggers, just giving an opinion here.

DeletedUser

D4 is not writing a blog at the present time because it is truely hard to not be bias in his writing

DeletedUser

a blogger is suppose to play the world they blog for.... I am the top ranked player on 57 and i blog there weekly, never been biased....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not saying I would be any different.
Just pointing it out that the ones that blog about a world they are playing, can't help being bias.

Sorry for chancing the subject. :-/

D4alicious

I have reposted this here to continue the discussion...

considering there are three bloggers on w44 no1 decided to take on the role of this one up to date or is that cos they all in INC :p

I have no idea why you posted this into the Milestones thread unless being a blogger somehow meant I was suppose to uphold the milestones thread somehow?
Also I know there is 2 of us, but who is the third?

Those bloggers are under influence from their tribe and can not be resonable in judging the world as a whole or each tribe by it self. Their judgement is not only colored by their tribe and their tribe mates, but also from their own ego.

Not that I am indicating that they have big sizesed ego, only pointing out that while they still play the world, they shouldn't be allowed to blog about it. Because they will of course want their own tribe to win and can't be resonable in their writings and not discriminate other players.

Since active players are made to be the bloggers, it should be one blog made by all tribe leaders, so that the entries of the blog isn't colored by the opinions of members from only one side.

Although I agree and lambezz later points out, it is extremely hard to be unbiased in writing a blog. Nobody has ever said my blogs are biased, I have tried my hardest but there is never any feedback from anyone so what am I suppose to do? How could I possibly change my writing if I don't know what I need to change? Nobody has ever offered any ideas on who they want interviewed or what they want inside the blog. The blog is for everyone afterall, not for me. Maybe because all the info that could possibly be used are already posted in the forums. Updated war stats are usually posted, Omi does great maps every month. Is there a need to blog the same info?

Hence why I think you NEED to blog for the world you play. I can't imagine having to blog for a world that you don't play in. Don't get me wrong I can see your side of view where your personal involvement in the world sways one way or another when you write. But that knowledge also makes the blog better, knowing those little bits of info that you can share. It adds depth that you can't get from interviews or maps or reading the forum.

I am happy for an addition of the blog to be written by the leaders of the top 5 tribes. I have always said to give me ideas on what you want and this is the first time anybody has.

DeletedUser

don't know why this is under this topic, but just had to reply to this and i don't know how to quote this under the right section, so maybe this can be moved to it?

Disa, have you even read D4's blogs? or are you just bent on generalizing?
please point out where he was so biased, he basically sticks to what's what and quotes stats and he blogged on a few different topics since he started

what facts are you basing your opinions on or are you just biased against bloggers in general?

DeletedUser

Just out of interest. When is they next blog entry likely to be?

D4alicious

Probably once I'm given some content and or ideas, I don't see the point in just writing about the war, as there isn't much to talk about other than stats and maps and stuff which are generally posted here anyway. And nobody wants to hear me woffle on about Inc doubling UNDER's Conq's I am sure.