Your new blogger!

DeletedUser50733

and nathan idk you sometimes come too agressive at stuff, seems at times like your just not happy with the situation lol

I'm a very agressive person :icon_twisted: I'm very happy with how my guys are performing, I knew everyone would become active when this kicked off but jesus, even I'm surprised with the results :icon_razz:

rich26ca

I'm a very agressive person :icon_twisted: I'm very happy with how my guys are performing, I knew everyone would become active when this kicked off but jesus, even I'm surprised with the results :icon_razz:

REALLY I CALLED THE START OF THIS RIGHT FROM THE GO!

I never thought Deceit would get the upper hand till week 2 started... i knew this cause our ops were all on hold till the dead line ended.

DeletedUser

About what rich said, yeah as soon as the NAP dropped at the premature date due to misfires on behalf of some BMF players, it was a BMF launch fest :p

DeletedUser

Sorry about the wait guys should have the next issue out today, or tomorrow at the latest. Been a bit busy as you can expect :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Woot - grabs a coffee and goes to see...

coffee5.gif

@BM - Thanks for the blog...interesting read.

DeletedUser

I would just like to apologise for not posting a blog last week, I hope to get two out this week. Been quite busy and something has come up which needs to be sorted before I will be posting my next blog. This shouldn't take long at all.
~Tom

DeletedUser

I have a wrist injury so this blog took longer than I thought. It hurts like hell when I type or or try to use my mouse. But anyway, mostly a stats based blog. Next one will cover the role the smaller tribes are playing and what the history of the main tribes involved is(which means a lot of thread digging for me).
Fighting Here, Fighting There, Fighting Everywhere!

DeletedUser98507

Great job, just like to point out that the overall war stats has BMF on both sides and no *VLN*

Side 1:
Tribes: DeusEx, Deceit, BMF
Side 2:
Tribes: Plague, BMF, CLN

other than that, great job, look forward to the next one :)

DeletedUser

Great job, just like to point out that the overall war stats has BMF on both sides and no *VLN*

Side 1:
Tribes: DeusEx, Deceit, BMF
Side 2:
Tribes: Plague, BMF, CLN

other than that, great job, look forward to the next one :)

Sorted :)

DeletedUser

Congratulations on the promotion, Tom. I am sure you'll be a splendid blogger and keep the players and readers interested on the happenings of W49.

On a separate note, I'd like to wish both Deceit and BMF a good luck in the war (if it hasn't ended already). Sorry, but I am a bit outdated these days. I had initially planned on returning, but unfortunately had a series of bad incidents in life which led me back to exile.

Miss you guys a lot.

Love,
Som.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Som! Thank you :) It's been too long.

N'aaww, well if you ever do get the chance you should come back, it's quite fun. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Great issues Tom! I'm proud of ya! Not that means much to you :icon_eek:

rich26ca

other then players leaving amounts was another great edition mate

DeletedUser

The Drama!

Ok finally, the next blog. I also Apologize it is very short, I beg you for your forgiveness, I will make a more lengthy one soon :icon_redface: