Your New Mod

DeletedUser

Hello World 46!

They handed me this cool infract stick and told me to go moderate this forum. For those that do not know me I am a pretty laid back guy and do enjoy having a good time. All I ask is you keep to the rules of the forum and we shall get along fine.

For those new to the forum or need a rule brush up check this link:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

Other items to note:

- Flaming & Insults that degrades to personal abuse or is offensive will be dealt with. Just don't do it!

- Swearing, don't go there.

- If you see something that needs my attention feel free to use the Report button on the post you feel is inappropriate. You may also PM me.

Enjoy the forums!

Rednecks

skype - red.swimmer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zomg, biggest mistake ever made by appointing you XD

Congratz mate :p

joshuasadler000

suko go play with your sheep and let reds mod in peace.

congrats and good luck red.

DeletedUser

Hello World 46!

They handed me this cool infract stick and told me to go moderate this forum. For those that do not know me I am a pretty laid back guy and do enjoy having a good time. All I ask is you keep to the rules of the forum and we shall get along fine.

For those new to the forum or need a rule brush up check this link:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

Other items to note:

- Flaming & Insults that degrades to personal abuse or is offensive will be dealt with. Just don't do it!

- Swearing, don't go there.

- If you see something that needs my attention feel free to use the Report button on the post you feel is inappropriate. You may also PM me.

Enjoy the forums!

Rednecks
Oh noes... This place just went to the dogs...

So I take it that you won't be breaking these rules either???? I'd like to see that...

DeletedUser

Oh noes... This place just went to the dogs...

So I take it that you won't be breaking these rules either???? I'd like to see that...

Wait a minute, I have to follow the rules also? :icon_eek:

I thought once you got promoted you could use the "don't do what I do, do what I say" thing.

DeletedUser

i like this forum, i think that i'll come in this world only to annoy the mod :p

DeletedUser84663

I will just say... good luck.... wait... lemme rephrase that:

GOOD LUCK!!!!

you might need it.

DeletedUser

I think the forums will be easy to mod if you ban me and the TSL players and maybe a couple of others although the forums would be silent then but good luck with your new job.

DeletedUser

I think the forums will be easy to mod if you ban me and the TSL players and maybe a couple of others although the forums would be silent then but good luck with your new job.

No reason to do that, just follow the rules. :icon_wink:

Weren't you one of the mods I already ran out of W5?

I just got appointed to mod.

GL trying to run me off. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh, my mistake, there were so many that fell in W5 it's hard to keep up. And I'm not trying to run mods out of W46.

DeletedUser

Yea, I think generally we're pretty well behaved. But things have been a little choppy as of late. Haha! Stupid changes of power, shaking everything up. Either way, welcome and good luck!

DeletedUser34483

Us again?

Hello Mod, Welcome to W46 :)

DeletedUser90886

I'd post boobs but my post would be deleted... After the picture was saved of course. >.>'

DeletedUser

I just read your book on world 12 Rednecks lol
I would save them also @.@
Opteron, can you stop trying to flame everyone, on every post?
Anyways congrats Rednecks