Your New Mod

DeletedUser

Aw, I leave for a few days and we get a mod.

Erm, I mean we got a mod! Wonder how many topics were locked :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sad you deleted my wonderful post, O great and terrible moderator.

DeletedUser

I'm sad you deleted my wonderful post, O great and terrible moderator.

A thread is locked for a reason. When a thread is locked you do not go to another thread and post a reply to it. Either create a new topic, PM the person you want to reply to, or ignore the post.

impactions

I'm liking you Rednecks. CONTROL THIS bizarre world 46 fourms. ^___^
Good luck to you, and hope to see you around!

DeletedUser

I'm liking you Rednecks. CONTROL THIS bizarre world 46 fourms. ^___^
Good luck to you, and hope to see you around!

Thanks for the compliments!

But the posting has gotten much better around here. So thanks to all of you who are making my job much easier. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliments!

But the posting has gotten much better around here. So thanks to all of you who are making my job much easier. :icon_wink:

Don't lie to them! you told me yesterday you wanted them to be like animals, so you could swing your infract stick as much as possible!

DeletedUser

No, I told you to behave like an animal so I could infract YOU! Then you dug the sheep costume out and got all weird on me. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hmm.... awkward sheep reference.... check. Alright Rednecks, you're one of us now!

DeletedUser

FYI, I added my skype to the original post. Feel free to add me, ask questions, alert me to something, that sort of thing. Just do not spam me to much! :icon_wink:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're posting your skype and you do not want spam?
Let's see how that works out for you :icon_rolleyes:

<3

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well since you are our noob of the month and w12 seems to love you you never know how much spam you will get :p

DeletedUser84663

all depends on what he considers spam :icon_wink: ...and at least now red has given us yet another way to reach out and touch him (or at least get closer to his almighty)!

[spoil]
2918416866_09e9c28156.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

all depends on what he considers spam :icon_wink: ...and at least now red has given us yet another way to reach out and touch him (or at least get closer to his almighty)!

[spoil]
2918416866_09e9c28156.jpg
[/spoil]

Just keep spamming him ;)

Eventually he will give you the msn of his wife :p

And then you'll have her msn + facebook, just like I do XD

DeletedUser

i have tried to be good :p

Last edited by a moderator: