Your New Mod

DeletedUser

You are on that list. :icon_wink:

After having been a mod for this world for over 3 monthes, if I recognize your name then you are one of our frequent posters. To bad it doesn't pay airline miles or something. :lol:

I laughed

DeletedUser

Only question left then is who's the most frequent poster?
I personally have no clue, though I could nominate a few :lol:

DeletedUser

Well my average is 2 posts a day I think... even though it has been more lately.

DeletedUser

There are a few posters here that need to review this section of the rules:

Manners
Please treat each other with respect and remain polite. Do not forget that there are people of different ages and with different gaming ‘know-how’. Therefore, please stay patient if questions arise that you may consider "stupid" or "childish".
You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in the `Politics and Propaganda’ forum as long as the tactics are game-based.

Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

Learn and apply it to your posts. If you see someone insulting another use the report feature instead of involving yourself by quoting the insult and responding. I am keeping an eye out for this and will issue warnings/infractions for EACH time I see it.

DeletedUser

FYI, I added my skype to the original post. Feel free to add me, ask questions, alert me to something, that sort of thing. Just do not spam me to much! :icon_wink:

He gives away free premium if you skype him enough :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is this true red? Hmm... I will have to skype him more often then :)