Your New Mod

DeletedUser

Hello World 9!

They handed me this cool infract stick and told me to go moderate this forum. For those that do not know me I am a pretty laid back guy and do enjoy having a good time. All I ask is you keep to the rules of the forum and we shall get along fine.

For those new to the forum or need a rule brush up check this link:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/announcement.php?f=8

Other items to note:

- Flaming & Insults that degrades to personal abuse or is offensive will be dealt with. Just don't do it!

- Swearing, don't go there.

- If you see something that needs my attention feel free to use the Report button on the post you feel is inappropriate. You may also PM me.

Enjoy the forums!

Rednecks

.dan.101

Another?!
Welcome.

PS. You'll have to be quiet, you might wake someone up :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Welcome, mod 2361. (That's how many it feels like we've had here, anyway)

Most of the spammers have disappeared, so your job should probably be a bit easier than many other mods we've had.

DeletedUser

Welcome, mod 2361. (That's how many it feels like we've had here, anyway)

Most of the spammers have disappeared, so your job should probably be a bit easier than many other mods we've had.

I hear you there, we had the same thing on W12. Since I am also the mod for W46 I am hoping this world will be easy.

DeletedUser

i think that i'll take a look to this forum

pls try to keep Red busy here, so we don't have to hear him in the internal forum of DNY :icon_wink:

.dan.101

Keep him busy, there's probably an average post rate of 0.342 post per day on this forum.
Congrats on owning the world by the way ::icon_twisted:

zerointelligent

Wait are you actually going to mod... because our other mod liked to sit there and do nothing

DeletedUser

I dont think a mod would be needed anymore here but welcome anyways !

DeletedUser

Mods never lasted long enough here... they either got bored or run outta town. :)

samulis

I remember all the huplaa about when Vio became mod... or am I just confusing this world with another again...

Yeah, we've had an infinite number of mods... most of which have either sat around or kept the whole forum active by posting 25% of the content here.

.dan.101

I think our new mod has already went AWOL :lol:

Edit: Maybe not. Forum's are just dead :(

.dan.101

Most mods do, ask Seb. He liked infracting me
He's probably still stalking me
skype_bandit.gif

mitzi86

that other mod we used to have enjoyed infracting me... and he was never around!

DeletedUser

Haha talking about Rednecks, there's this video on youtube of a drunken redneck with a shotgun LOL..

Red neck girls are also pretty!