Your New Mod

DeletedUser20525

Rednecks is a pushover, you guys should TOTALLY give him grief. Seriously.

DeletedUser

all the stuff that made previous mods run is pretty much over now for w9. we still have some big mouths left but over time they have mellowed, red wont get the action that ran a few others off.

DeletedUser

dang it! I was sooooo looking forward to seeing if they could run me off. There was an attempt to run me off on W46. :lol:

mitzi86

if only you were here a year earlier we woulda :icon_eek:

a year earlier wouldent even have been an attempt... it would have beena sucess...

But either way you cant lie. its kinda nice having a mod who is an actull "pro" at the game. considering he was 1 of the winners of world 12.

DeletedUser

if someone has the time we could have a forum revival and bump threads and ask red how he would have handled what went on in them. :lol:

you know we really werent anything different to other worlds, only difference was the times our mods disappeared. if you go back and read some of those threads at those times, man the abuse is something to behold, pitty alot was deleted.

2 yrs ago though, with hiba psi smoke savraa secluded hambugerhelper, in them days it would have been interesting to see red around.

samulis

We all know that the only way to revive these forums would be to have vio come back and post more pics in the picture thread. :icon_razz:

All joking aside, I think that if I made another blog the forum might get like 2 more posts a day for a while.

mitzi86

^^ i would agree there...

Perhaps we need somthing to bring people back. Quick lets be the 3rd world to end! TW FC DNS SETO and PMS merge together to form.....

wait for it....

andd....

MERGE---ya... thats the new tribes name. it symbols that we dident merge together to end the world. =P

OR do what world the more recent ending world did. become allies with everyone no one attacks each other and just stay in seperate tribes for a short while...

DeletedUser

^^ i would agree there...

Perhaps we need somthing to bring people back. Quick lets be the 3rd world to end! TW FC DNS SETO and PMS merge together to form.....

wait for it....

andd....

MERGE---ya... thats the new tribes name. it symbols that we dident merge together to end the world. =P

OR do what world the more recent ending world did. become allies with everyone no one attacks each other and just stay in seperate tribes for a short while...

3+ months of that? I think people would delete 1 week into the world wide alliance LOL

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Which would give up some barbs to noble. LOOL. Welcome to the world of PMS!!!!

World of pms? Isnt FC nobling barbs too? besides barbs you noble your inactives only. Seriously i would hit delete button if everyone on the map was purple/NAP :icon_confused:

How do you do it? :icon_eek:

mitzi86

World of pms? Isnt FC nobling barbs too? besides barbs you noble your inactives only. Seriously i would hit delete button if everyone on the map was purple/NAP :icon_confused:

How do you do it? :icon_eek:

its called being barly active

DeletedUser

we're not going to go to w12 again are we, what's wrong with w9? we got spunk, style and heaps to talk about.

mmmm .........yeah :/

samulis

Do I get to be duke of this new-fangled thing? I am ur bloggar! :lol: